Tell Me Tell Me

The Name's Baekhyun... Not Bacon!!!!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rainbow Tell Me Tell Me

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The six of them reached Mi Young and Nana’s house to celebrate. They decided to throw a party with the rest of Exo, so once they had let all the member’s know what time, they split off into groups of two to get ready. Luhan and Nana had the job of getting the barbeque and all the cookery equipment ready, while Suzy and Sehun had to decorate the house. Mi Young and Baekhyun wrote a list of what they needed to buy and headed to the shops. It was a quite walk to the shops, but it wasn’t awkward, just comfortable. While they were walking past the park, Baekhyun knew he had to be brave, so he grabbed her hand. Surprisingly, she didn’t push him away, but she didn’t really look at him or give any reaction either. Little did they know, someone was following them behind and he wasn’t happy. When they reached the shops, Baekhyun went to grab a trolley while Mi Young started to pick up ingredients.

 

Once Baekhyun had left to get the trolley, Mi Young started blushing and squealing, but when she noticed everyone staring at her, she regained her composure and her poker face was back on just in time as Baekhyun walked in. The person following them had seen her reaction and he felt his heart break.

 

Whereas Baekhyun was more confused as to why she hadn’t given him a reaction. He thought about Kang Jun who had been outside her house this morning. They had obviously had a history together, but the main question was did she still love him? But even if she did, Baekhyun was determined to make her forget him. With a confident grin, he walked over to her.

 

They started their shopping, but Baekhyun had decided he didn’t want to put on a disguise today as the shop was really quiet. All the people in there were mainly Ahjumma’s or old people. They all whispered in delight at the cute younger couple. Mi Young overheard some of the people talking about them and blushed. She picked everything they needed up and grabbed Baekhyun’s hand. He was happy about what everyone was saying and didn’t mind one bit, but when she grabbed his hand, it was as if time had stopped. All he could think about was her, the background noise had just faded and all he could hear was his heartbeat speeding up. And he knew it was beating for her. As they walked towards the counter, she suddenly stopped.

“We should pick up some ice cream for the maknaes. What flavour?” Mi Young asked him.

“Huh? Sorry, what did you ask?” Baekhyun said flustered, snapping out of his trance.

“Oppa, I said what flavour should we get for the maknaes” she said with a small frown.

“Oh, they all like vanilla” Baekhyun replied.

“Arrasso” Mi Young said and picked up 4 tubs of ice cream. One vanilla, one chocolate, one strawberry and one Neapolitan.

“Really Mi Young? That many?” Baekhyun asked with a disapproving frown.

“Yup, that will be enough for 15 of us” she said with a grin and dragged him to the till.

“Aww what a cute couple!” the Ahjumma said while she told them the price.

“Ahh kamsamida” they both said with a bow, neither of them denying.

The person who had been following had seen all their unnecessary skinship, and after hearing the lady say that, he knew he had to up his game if he really wanted her. He jumped as the two walked towards him and he ran and hid out of sight.

 

“Omo! A bubble tea store! Oppa! We have to go!” Mi Young said with a childish grin.

“No. We’re going home” Baekhyun replied.

“Oppa please!! I’ll do anything you say!” she said giving him a cute pout.

“Oh really?” Baekhyun said with a sly smile.

“Umm yeah I guess” Mi Young said, scared of what he was thinking.

“Fine. But when we get home, you have to do aegyo for me. Especially the kiyomi player one!” he said with a triumphant grin and walked towards the store.

“Oppaaa!! Nooo!! You know I hate aegyo!” Mi Young whined.

“It’s your choice and it’s not my fault you’re so goddamn adorable, your aegyo is addictive!” he said with a wink.

“Oppa. I never do aegyo though” she was genuinely confused.

“Haha well you have a lot of natural aegyo you don’t know about. Anyway are we going or not?” he asked.

“Fine, but you’re paying!” she said and stuck her tongue out.

“Arrasso” Baekhyun said with a sigh.

 

Once they entered the store she started to order.

“Umm, one mango with tapioca, two watermelon with tapioca, Oppa what do you guys want? Oh I know Sehun Oppa likes chocolate and Luhan Oppa likes taro, but what do you want?” she asked and told the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter