Decisions

The Name's Baekhyun... Not Bacon!!!!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JtZTCsxP3o

Lee Jung - I'm Sorry

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mi Young quietly shut the door and turned to face him. She stared up at the sky and watched the stars twinkle brightly.

“Are you actually going to look at me?” he asked.

“I guess I’m going to have to. What do you want Kang Jun ssi?” she asked politely.

“Why are you being formal with me? I thought I was an Oppa to you” Jun said hurt.

“You were once upon a time. But someone has replaced you.” she said calmly.

“Oh really? Byun Baekhyun from Exo? That’s the best you can do?” he insulted.

“What do you mean the best that I can do? He’s nice and caring, and I think I’m starting to like him. He’s helping me get over you.” she said hurt. Mi Young twirled around and stomped towards the door when he grabbed her hand.

“That’s not what I meant. I can’t get over you. I still love you, can’t you see that? And from what I see, you’re not over me yet either. Why can’t we start again?” he begged.

“No! Why should we? You had your chance, and you broke my heart” she replied coldly.

“I know I did, and I regret it. But your not over me, and I still need you” he just wouldn’t give up.

“I won’t lie. I’m not over you, but I will be soon. I don’t need you; stop treating me like an idiot. I saw you with her, I saw what happened” she said, the image was still clear in her head.

“I wanted to maker her into you. I felt that you just weren’t really there for me anymore. I thought if I found someone to replace you, I would be fine” tears started to form in his eyes.

“Replace? I loved you. I was distant from you because I was planning something for you with Eonni and Suzy. A relationship won’t work without trust and I’m not going back to you” she said.

“No. Mi Young ah just give me another chance” he said tears falling from his eyes.

“No, I can’t and I won’t” she said turning away to walk back inside, the image of his tears falling broke her heart. But Kang Jun still wouldn’t give up, he pulled her arm and turned her around, hugging her. He stared into her eyes and started to lean closer; she watched him then woke from her trance pushing him away.

“I said no, stop doing this. It’s over. We’re over” she said and pushed him away, running back inside. But as she reached the door she turned around to face him.

“I’m happy with Baekhyun Oppa, get out of my life. I don’t know you and I don’t want to know anything about you” she said coldly and walked back inside.

 

She went to join the party, but she just couldn’t get into the swing of things. She had to admit, seeing him really stirred up old feelings.  For the rest of the evening she made sure to avoid Baekhyun and he noticed. When she left the house for a walk in the evening, he followed her to talk. “Why are you avoiding me?” he asked. She froze when she realised he was behind her and begun to run but he caught her wrist. However he didn’t turn her around and just repeated the question.

“I can’t face you right now” she said lowering her head.

“Why?” he asked, hurt.

“Because I feel guilty. I know you like me but I’m not over him and now I’ve seen him again, I don’t think I can be with you like I thought I could. I’m sorry” she said and removed his hand from her wrist and left. Baekhyun walked back to her house, where the car was when he saw Nana.

“Hey what’s up?” she asked with a smile.

“Nothing” he replied with a forced grin.

“She hurt you didn’t she?” Nana said with a small smile and he just nodded in reply.

“I’m really sorry. We all thought you would be the one to help her get over him, but instead he came back” tears began to form in her eyes.

“I’ll always be there for her, as a friend. I just don’t think I should wait for her” Baekhyun said with a sad smile.

“I know and we don’t blame you. Move on, but we all know it will happen again but I guess we have to let her get hurt one more time” Nana said and he nodded while walking away.

 

Mi Young reached her house and saw Nana talking to Baekhyun. He looked so sad it broke her heart but she really couldn’t accept him while she was in love with someone else. She knew she loved him, but it just wasn’t as much as she still loved Kang Jun. Determined, she watched him leave and walked over to Nana. “I’m sorry Eonni, but I’m going to accept him again” she said bravely. But Nana just gave her an understanding smile and showed no sign of surprise. “I know” she said with a sad smile and walked into the house. *Looks like everyone knew what my decision would be* she thought. With

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter