Door

The Way into my Heart

 

   "Ayo, Wufan Kreese, there's a meeting later on in room 303 and Joonmyeon-hyung told me to come get you and the others," Chanyeol said after they were done with their rapping session. 

  “Oh okay then. Luhan, Minseok, and Yixing right?” Kris answered.

  “Yea, and the new trainees are going to be there too. Have you seen the new guy named Baekhyun? He has some intense neck veins when he hits the high notes. I wonder if I should approach him and give him a creepy smile befriend him since he seems outgoing.”

  “Uh, don't scare him off. The last time you tried to befriend a trainee, she went home crying because you reminded her of a e.”

  “Hey! I was just being friendly.” Chanyeol pouted and left the room. Wufan chuckled to himself and started to walk out to fetch the other members. Hmm, the other two trainees are kind of cute too. Zitao looks really mature, but that whole “oppa” situation just degraded him down to little brother. He later on found out that Chen was the guy with the nice cheekbones, and Baekhyun was the one that looked normal, but he was rather cheesy around other people. Wufan touched his own jawline and felt how it was rather pointy. Wufan has feminine features that somehow managed to look manly on him. He had a fascination with jawlines and Chen was truly blessed in the jawline department. I wonder how it would feel like to kiss that jawline. Wufan mentally slapped himself the instant he had that thought. Okay, that's it. No more hanging out with Joonmyeon and Kyungsoo. They're too touchy feely with each other. Wufan didn't mind gay people since he was raised for most of his life in Canada. Sometimes he wondered what it was like to be gay, being straight was a hassle sometimes because girls were always flinging themselves and their clothes at him. He was still looking for “the one”, as long as he got love in return, he could care less about whether they had some dangling bits or not.

  After all the members gathered in the room, LSM entered the room and stood at the middle of the room facing all of the members. "Well after all these years that you guys worked slaved for, the chance has finally come. You all are going to be in my newest boy band, EXO!"

  Joonmyeon collapsed to the floor and started to weep. His face contorted as the tears raced each other down his cheeks. Lol what the heck am I writing. Kyungsoo and Jongin looked into each others' eyes in a daze and both knew that they were asking the same question in their minds, is this a dream? On the other side of the spectrum, Chanyeol grabbed Wufan and started to shake him like a doll. "Wufan, we're going to be in a group. A GROUP! WE'RE GOING TO BE TOGETHER!" Smiling so much that his cheeks were starting to hurt, Wufan started to blabber in three different language, the joy of being able to debut after so long made him crazy.

  The other three new trainees were shocked at the sight in front of them. They got closer to each other and spontaneously thought, are we in the right place? We just became trainees a couple of weeks ago...

  Luhan and Minseok were reduced to squealing piglets as they danced around in circles. "DEER!" Minseok screamed. "BAOZI!" responded Luhan. Spinning around in each others arms, they bumped into Yixing, who had a calm face on. They looked at him questionably, and Luhan asked, "Are you not happy Yixing? We're going to debut soon and that's your reaction?"

  "Well, it's about time that we're debuting. But I'm surprised that so many of us are debuting in one group. And the new trainees are in it too." They all turned to look at the new trainees, who were all looking oddly at the scene in front of them.

With a slight cough, the whole room went quiet and LSM said, "I'm glad to see that everyone is happy, but there's a catch. The twelve of you are going to be split into two groups, EXO-K and EXO-M, and each will attack different countries respectively."

  "Wait, does EXO-M mean that we're going to be destined for the Chinese market?" a confused Wufan asked.

  "Yes, and EXO-K is going for the Korean market." LSM answered.

  "But even with Zitao included, we have four Chinese members." Free sprinkles if you know what this reference is :D

  "Don't worry, the staff picked out two Korean members that they thought was the best fit for EXO-M. Xiumin, Chen, you guys are going to be in EXO-M and your Chinese lessons will start tomorrow. The rest of ya are going to be in EXO-K. Starting today, Wufan and Joonmyeon will be the respective leaders in each group. Keep on practicing and the extra details will be released soon. Oh, and if you guys don't work hard enough for your debut, some of the other trainees might be able to debut instead..." With his final words, LSM walked out and a chilly silence settled over the room. The mirrors in the room reflected all of the prospective members of EXO, and yet they all realized that what's reflected in the mirror isn't always the truth; they all could be replaced with someone else, and they would have to go back to looking at other people's success. Glancing at each other, everyone knew that from that day on, no more late nights of having fun procrastinating on updating fanfic. Wiping away his tears, Joonmyeon got up and walked over to Wufan, "Hey, do you want to go out for some ice cream bonding time?"

  "Hmm, I think it's better if we took our groups to different places so that we can get used to each other in teams, especially for the new trainees. I'll take them to the bakery near the ice cream place and we can meet up later after. Hey guys! Let's go to the bakery!" Chen tugged on Zitao's jacket and indicated that they should follow Wufan.

-------------------------------------------------

Please don't kill me D: I'm so sorry for procrastinating not updating. But the bakery chapter will be up by tomorrow! There's barely any action in this chapter ._____. The next chapter will be fluffy cause I feel like it. Here's a picture of Chen and cupcakes in order to appease my subscribers :D

Photobucket