Happiness Laced With Lies

Happiness Laced With Lies

"Do you still think being in Busan ?"  Daehyun asked with a grin on his lips which made him look very handsome and made Youngjae want to kiss him right then and there.

 
 
"No.  Not when you're around to entertain me."  Youngjae shot back a smile as he controlled himself not to kiss the other.  Yes, he lied about getting over Daehyun and other things.
 
 
They both met up after dinner earlier.  They played a lot of games in the arcade until it was time to close.  Then they made their way to the beach and played soccer on the sand. (They got the soccer ball as a prize from the arcade.)  Youngjae would purposely kick the ball towards the water and then Daehyun would retaliated by kicking the ball with some splashing of water towards Youngjae.  It didn't take too long for them to get wet by forgetting about soccer and had fun with wrestling in the water instead.
 
 
They are both now tired and hungry from their games so they went to a nearby food stall to have some midnight snacks.  The owner of the stall took pity on them so he gave them extra food and lend them towels to dry themselves.  They were both very grateful and even had a nice conversation with the owner until the owner told them to go home because it was nearly 2 a.m.
 
 
"I hope you won't be too tired in school tomorrow."
 
 
"I think I'm going to sleep all throughout my classes tomorrow."
 
 
"Bad student." Youngjae laughed and slapped Daehyun's arm playfully.
 
 
"It's your fault."  Daehyun casually slipped an arm around Youngjae's shoulders.
 
 
The movement made Youngjae blush and his body became tensed.  He hoped it was dark enough for Daehyun not to notice his blush and he hoped Daehyun wouldn't think that his tensed body was because he still had feelings for him.  Youngjae finally relaxed after a few minutes and was relieved that Daehyun didn't mention anything about him becoming tense for a while back there.
 
 
"Goodnight.  I'll watch you go inside first before I go on my way."  Daehyun said as he removed his arm from Youngjae's shoulder.
 
 
Youngjae was already missing the warmth from Daehyun's arm.  "The heck?  I'm not a girl.  I want to see you leave first."
 
 
"I bet you're wishing that you're a girl."  Daehyun said teasingly.
 
 
He had no idea how Youngjae wished for that.  "Yeah, I wish."  Youngjae hoped he sounded sarcastic enough.  "Fine.  I'm going in first."  He thought it would be a good thing because he might be tempted to give Daehyun a goodnight kiss which isn't really something between two male friends should do.
 
 
The moment Youngjae closed the door behind him, he received a text message from Daehyun.
 
 
If you were a girl, you would have had a lot of friends and we wouldn't have met.
 
 
Youngjae wondered whether that was a good thing or not.  Then another text message came from Daehyun.
 
 
I'm glad I met you.
 
 
And Youngjae felt like crying with tears of joy and guilt.  He decided to reply a message that wouldn't let Daehyun know how he truly felt.
 
 
Stop being sentimental dude.  Doesn't suit you.
 
 
After reading Youngjae's reply, Daehyun had a feeling that wasn't exactly what Youngjae wanted to say but he wasn't going to bug Youngjae about it because it was very late at night and both of their brains (and hearts) were probably not working properly during this time.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
Right after school, Daehyun went straight to the cemetery.  When he reached by the entrance of the cemetery, he sent out a text message to Youngjae saying that he had arrived.  Then he waited patiently for Youngjae to come out.  
 
 
For a moment, Daehyun was mesmerized when he saw Youngjae.  He thought Youngjae was cute sometimes (as a friend mind you) but he never thought Youngjae would look this good and handsome (yes, he'll admit that he's attracted to his friend at this moment) in a formal black suit.
 
 
"I guess we should stop by my relative's house first so I can change into something more casual."  Youngjae said as he pulled down his black necktie to loosen himself.
 
 
To be honest, Daehyun didn't want him to change but at the same time, he really should because Daehyun didn't want to be attracted to his friend.  After changing into casual clothes,  Daehyun still thought that Youngjae looked good and handsome.  No no no no.... this can't be!!! I can't be attracted to him!!! 
 
 
"Are you okay?"  Youngjae asked as he saw a weird expression on Daehyun's face.
 
 
"I just... uh.... tried to remember something I forgot... you've experienced something like that right?"  Daehyun made up some excuse.
 
 
Youngjae laughed.  "Yeah but you looked so funny."
 
 
Daehyun smiled outside but cursed inwardly.  ... I think he has a nice laugh too.
 
 
To be continued...
 
 
A/N:  I know that this chapter is shorter but I thought it was a good way to end the chapter ^_^;;; and I thought this was going to be a threeshot but now, I'm not sure if I could manage to end it in the next chapter XD Hmm... we'll see what happens~ 
 
Thanks to Dalmate11 and iiEmoBear for pointing out It's All Lies song by BAP.  Now, I'm using it as my background music while writing this fic. Hahahaha!!!
 
Lastly, I would really appreciate it if you could comment please?
 
It'll serve as a huge inspiration and encouragement especially since goopeculiar is such an awesome writer and I'm not sure if I could live up with the people's expectation of the sequel... X_X