My Love for You

Destiny of Love

 

 

Time passed like the wind, they’ve finally graduated. And throughout those lovely times, Yoochun spent all his time with Junsu, showing him his great affection towards the boy.

Before they enter college and Yoochun would start to take over his father’s company, he has to take Junsu off his feet and finally claim him as his.

~*~

Scanning the auditorium, Junsu was searching for the familiar face that he came to love for years.

While he was busy searching, someone tapped him on the shoulder. Junsu turned around and saw his mother.

“What’s wrong dear? Is there something troubling you?” Mrs. Kim asked her seemingly anxious son.

“Oh, I’m looking for Yoochun I want to congratulate him for graduating too.” Junsu confessed.

“Okay darling, you go look for your Chun-chun, and I’ll go join the other parents over there.” Mrs. Kim waved at Mr and Mrs Park, Jung and Kim. All of the parents of Junsu’s new friends got acquainted with his mother when they came with their sons on the victory party of their company who were all big shots on the business industry so it’s only natural for them to be invited. While all the introductions were made all six friends came to know more of each other and strengthened their friendship even more, which makes Junsu to be much greatful that he finally found his true friends.

“Mom!” Junsu exclaimed.

Just then, a group of guys approached Junsu and his mother.

“Congrats to us, man!” Yunho, Jaejoong, Changmin and Kibum came to hug Junsu. But there seemed to be missing, where’s Yoochun?

“Yeah, congrats!” Junsu faked a smile.

“Yah, you guys finally graduated. You’re leaving us behind now.” Kibum said sadly a bit sobbing.

“Hey! I’m still here with you aren’t I? Besides it will only be a year and we will join them to the University too.” Changmin consoled his lover.

“Changmin’s right, even if we’re not here in Seoul High anymore, at least we could still hangout somewhere, and we could visit you guys here.” Yunho assured, Jaejoong and Junsu couldn’t agree more.

“Cheer up, okay? And Yoochun might come here often since he’s much more attached to our lair. Oh, and come to think of it, where is he?” Jaejoong explained, suddenly realizing that Yoochun is not there with them.

“I’ve been searching for him too, he just vanished right after the graduation ceremony ended.” Junsu was worried for sure.

“Don’t worry, I think I know where exactly he is…he’s my brother after all, and just as to what Jaejoonghyung said he’s much more attached to our lair than anyone.” Changmin beamed at the others.

(…)

And just to what they predicted,Yoochun was indeed inside the lair. He seems to be savoring the special moments that he spent along with his friends and especially with Junsu there.

The five of them approached Yoochun.

“Hey, getting all sentimental here aren’t we?” Yunho patted Yoochun’s shoulder.

Yoochun sighed. “Yeah, maybe a little bit.” He smiled bitterly.

“We really made good memories with this place.” Jaejoong was in the verge of crying, leaning forward to hug Yunho and burying his face to his chest.

It’s hard to leave when all the special memories they shared here start to play back on their minds.

“Yeah, it won’t be the same without you guys here.” Changmin said sadly.

“I’m really going to miss this place.” Junsu also smiled bitterly holding back his tears. Since they already graduated, that only means that they no longer belong to this school, and Junsu thinks that he doesn’t really have the right to come here in the lair anymore since it doesn’t originally belong to him and it was only Yoochunwho brought him here to start with.

Yoochun saw this and made his way to hug Junsu and let his sadness flow.

“Su, it’s alright. I’ll make sure to bring you here sometimes with me…You’ll come with me right?” Yoochun asked with hopeful eyes.

Once Junsu heard this, he shot his head up and stared at Yoochun, shocked.

“W-What do you mean? I- ”Junsu was speechless.

Yoochun leaned forward and captured Junsu’s lips not caring that the others are with them.

Junsu widened his eyes, Yoochun was kissing him!

Once Yoochun pulled out, he smiled and stared at Junsu’s shocked form. Caressing Junsu’s soft cheeks to calm the boy down making him blush more than he already is.

“Junsu, you know that I love you for a long time now. Since the day you introduced yourself in front of the class, I knew that you are the one for me. I love you Junsu, and I can’t imagine myself to stop on loving you, for every second you exist I can’t help myself but love you even more. My angel Su, will you accept my feelings now?” Yoochun asked what he felt within his thumping heart that won’t stop beating fast, he was terribly nervous for Junsu’s answer.

Being rejected now would be a bad outcome, since he’s very sensitive to rejection and would crumble down to pieces that he could not easily recover from.

On the other hand, Junsu could not speak, his voice just won’t come out.

“ …I- “ Junsu’s tears started to flow, he doesn’t know how to answer that. Throughout those times that he spent with Yoochun he was certainly happy than ever, Yoochun even showered him love and expressing all his affection to him every day.

The way he smiled at him.

The way he makes him laugh from the little silly things that he does.

His loving stares.

His everything!

Did he finally fall for Yoochun?

Ha! Does he even have to ask that? Junsu has been in-love with Yoochun all this time but he was just a coward, afraid of letting his emotions act on his defense.

His mother was right his, he found his prince right here, standing so handsomely in front of him.

He Loves Yoochun too!

But Yoochun on the other hand took Junsu’s reaction the wrong way. He was shocked, he didn’t expect him to cry, but does this mean Junsu didn’t accept his feelings? Junsu wasn’t even answering him. His heart broke to pieces, he lowered his head down and apologized.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that.” He quickly dashed out of the lair leaving Junsu and the others dumbfounded.

“Yoochun!” Junsu shouted.

 ‘Why did he ran away? Did he take my reaction the wrong way? Oh god! He did!’ Junsu thought as he dashed out to come after his soon to be lover Yoochun.

(…)

“Wow…what just happened?” Changmin was shocked along with the others.

“Did they just- “Kibum’s jaw was hanging low.

“I don’t know…didn’t Yoochun just proclaim his undying love? Then why- “Yunho on the other hand was confused.

“Aish! That stupid bastard! He took Junsu’s reaction the wrong way! I can’t believe he’s that dense! Idiotic dummy! Let’s follow them!” Jaejoong whose been observing the whole thing intently like he did when he’s watching romance dramas, is now in a rage for the ruined moment. He was gritting his teeth to show his dissatisfaction.

The three just obeyed and followed the raged beauty behind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heres an update for you guys! and more Yoosu action~! and the following chap will be more Yoosu fluffehh... ;P

COMMENTS? :D