Second step in falling in love: Hugging

Ice Queen meets Ice King

"Good morning Myungsoo oppa" i smirked. Pfft haha so calling him oppa increase the horror in his face? thats so interesting~

"Good morning Jiyeon-ah and oh i don't intend on letting anything from yesterday happen again" he gave his poker smile again so boring..

"JIyeon-ahh why do you call him oppa now too~ You're making your beloved Minhyuk oppa jealous or do you not need Minhyuk oppa now?" he pouted.

Aishh nobdy can not like him. His long bangs hide his beautiful eyes and he is like soooooooo cute.

"Aigoooo I like Minhyuk oppa the best" i pinch his cheeks. his cuteness knows no boundries.

"Anyways just now i felt lightning between you and Mr Popular just know. you sure the two of you are on friendly terms?"

"Nehh oppa~ you dont have to worry."

"Alright then... just becareful kay?"

Aishh oppa is treating me like a kid again...i look on the floor and saw a student ID bok, i opened it and smirked. Okay this is gonna be my ticket to more missions. I slowly walked to class and sat at place and teacher walked in.

"Teacher.. my ID book have been missing. And there is a spare photocopied version on my table. i suspect somebody from this class stole it and i also suspect it is not the only copy so can you please check everybody's bags?"

"OMFG thats terrible. Who would do something of that sort to Myungsoo-sshi?" Sehun whispered to Luhan.

"Jiyeon-sshi can i please check your bag? Or do you have the photocpies?"

"actually i have a photocopied version too i saw it on my table this morning," I bit my lip.. i hope this works...Oh yes i have a good idea."Since i don't know whose book this is i shall just read out the context then." i smirked, this is definitely gonna work." 17October 20XX : My Jung is so easy. You just have to compliment his old fashion brands and he will accept you. I swear he is so stupid. I'm just doing this to get special rights and he fell right to the pit along with the others how boring."

Mr Jung's face went bright red "However the hell that wrote this is going to get expelled from school i swear."

"That's definitely not Myungsoo-oppa's ID book then." Jieun clap her hands together and exclaimed with a smile.

Aigoo another sad soul that had fallen into the pit too.. poor you..

*Time skip* :D

"What the hell are you ing scaming??" he shouted.

"Your mission number 2 is to embrace me." i said calmly.

"no i don't wanna."

"whyyyyy?" well just gonna act nice first since either way he has to comply with it. After all i have all his hidden secrets. I smirked

"I dont know what you're getting at? After all we hate each other to the cores. What would you get from this? You dislike it too don't you? Doing all this crap."

"Thats not true... i didn't really h-hate it..." OH HOLY COW why am i stuttering and blushing crap...

'Hahaha as i thought you like-" he smirked

"Nope~ I don't like you. But i didn't hate it either.My heart doesn't race for you so theres no way i like you." i cut him off and smiled.

He sighed and advanced closer and suddenly hug me.

I flinched "Hey. What are you doing suddenly??"

"You sayed you didn't hate it right? So i had no choice but to just quickly get over it right?"

"Can't you go slower?"

"seriously woman. you have too much orders."

"I've held hands before... but... this is the first time i had touched someone else body so.. Myungsoo, i wonder if the beating of my heart would get as fast as yours just like the warmth in my hand.." i lean on his chest and listen to the beats. I blushed.. i've never even hug Minhyuk this close before...

___________________TO BE CONTINUED :D MUHAHAHAH LEAVE YOU ON A CLIFFHANGER AGAIN>:)__________________________________

alright just wanna tell you that i re-wrote the ty so called 'fanfic' that jiyeon writes~ btw its in like Guy's POV because girl's POV is like too mainstream >___< teehee hope you like it (: sry i was MIA for so long had EOY exams x.x which i did terribly even though i studied T~T *cries on myung's shoulders* anyways to all my readers saranghae! till next time (;