Third step in falling in love: kissing pt2

Ice Queen meets Ice King

Myungsoo POV

Today was the long dreaded Monday again. I was on the bus going to school. I felt sick in the stomach, going to school meant i had to up to annoying teachers, be around boys that try to be friend me so that they can gain popularity and worst, girls that shout me with they fake high pitch voices. And last but not least, i had to see HER. I'm going to admit she had been running through my mind for a whilethe whole weekend now.

 

The more i thought about it, the more ridiculous it became. Why was a girl like her so desperate to fall in love? She was obviously not the type to fall for someone easily, adding up the fact that she knows i'm a great player and never take girls seriously, she still 'choose' me? I shook my head in frustration. I plugged in my earphones listening to soothening music, my brain decided to be a douche and replay last Friday's incident again. Like wow, we almost kissed. I decided i should stop thinking about her. And focus more on my plan. I had to find a plan to ditch her.

 

After pondering for quite some time, my feet has already brought me to my destination, school. I took a deep breath and walked in, plastering a wide smile on my face replying to people's greetings. Just as i was about to enter the actual building compound i notice two students walking hand in hand nearing me. I looked at them suspiciously, there's no way i wouldnt recognize that girl, the girl that made my life so difficult. They were speaking so closely not even n0ticing my presence, i took note of the guy too. He had long fringe covering most of his eyes. 

 

I tried trailing behind to eavedrope on what they were talking. I heard snips along the lines like "He's terrible.... he's useless.... he's a coward.... he can't even kiss..." Hey! One does not simply insult the great Kim Myungsoo! I felt annoyed I was about to snap at them before my rational self calmed me down, i didn't one to appear as a stalker would i? After all i'm too great. I started thinking of a counter plan and approach them.

 

"Good Morning Jiyeon-sshi! And you are?" I smiled my trademark smile and asked them.

 

"Oh hey student president." Jiyeon replied me in a cool gesture.

 

"Hello, I'm Minhyuk." The guy muttered softly.

 

"Should we all walk to class together?" I asked in my cheerful voice.

 

"Okay." they both replied. Wow they seem so close.

 

When we reached mine and Jiyeon's classroom, the guy muttered a good bye to Jiyeon, he was such a cute shy boy. Was my impression of him until he gave Jiyeon a peck on the forehead before heading off to another classroom. When he did that, my heart did a backflip and i felt excruiting pain suddenly, funny why was my heart hurting? I couldn't be by any chance in love with her would i? No never, she's just a past timer! Myungsoo get a hold of yourself! I scolded myself mentally.

 

"Cute boy toy you have over there." I said. Causing Jiyeon to up an eyebrow, annoyance evident in her eyes.

 

"Don't talk about Minhyuk-oppa like that!" She snap at me before saying. "I need another 5minutes with you afterschool at the yard, don't forget, don't try to run too." with that she left me dumbfounded as she walk towards the back of the class where she is seated.

 

I shot her a glare when she was seated causing her to  give a small smirk. Damn her. She's playing with my head definitely. I'll get back at her soon... Park Jiyeon, just you wait!

 

/time skip/

It was now afterschool, i drag my legs to the school yard. Don't judge me okay! I'm also a typical lazy student, plus being in  the student council tires me even more. I was in half drowsy, half awake state when i entered the school yard. During this time the school yard was empty. Most of the students either left school or was at club activities meeting in the classrooms now. I saw Jiyeon standing next to the tree reading a book and occasionally glancing at her handphone. Her hair looked so beautiful and smooth flowing down her shoulders, she had a petite body and a cute face too now that i notice. Wait Kim Myungsoo, i slap myself in my head did you even try to link that devil with cute? I shook my head as i walked towards her.

 

She seem to notice my pressence and looked up from her book. "Hey actually i want to finish where we left off the other day. I researched about it and found it rather interesting. A playboy like you kissing shouldn't be much of a problem would it?" She was smirking at me challenging me. God damn it, how could she challenge me?? Fine by me challenge accepted. I lost my rational self when she crossed her hands and look at me with that taunting look. I crashed my lips to hers feeling her soft lips let a small gasp of surprise with her eyes opened wide.

 

 


Jiyeon POV

My eyes widen in shock, i think my eye balls almost fell out of their sockets. I was only taunting him but he i didn't think he would do it. My heart beat accelerated. His warm lips melted mine. Just when i was longing for more, he detached our lips. We were both out of breath he gave me one last look before running back to the school building without saying a word. My cheeks heated up, so this is what a kiss does to you. I couldn't help but let a small smile, falling in love must be a great feeling eh?

 

I flipped my handphone and send a text to Minhyuk telling him that we should go home together now before skipping towards the school enterance, now i have even more to write about, i can't wait to go home and brainstorm my ideas.

 

Without waiting for long, Minhyuk called out my name as he walked towards me. He smiled his usual kind smile as i held hands with him together walking home. I had requested that we held hands when we walk to and fro school as his hands were warm and nice i just liked the feeling very much after holding hands with Myungsoo that time. I started telling Minhyuk about what happen today and how happy i was. When i talked about the kiss, his face grew dark. I was about to ask him what's wrong when he suddenly asked me in a cold and distant voice which was unlike him.

 

"Why must it be him? What's so good about him? Why isn't it me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO o u o

I'm back after so long! Sorry for not updating i was having writer's block and was pretty much busy with school work and my other stories. I hope you enjoy my recent update, please comment more okay?:D and remember to subscribe!^^ You can add me as a friend too and we could chat:3

Pls support my other stories too:
Chasing The Moon (starring exo's kris and chanyeol and you)
Rewriting the Past (starring you and bap's daehyun)

 

Here's the twitter too, Till next time! Saranghaeyo :)