SIDE STORY: HAPPY BE-LATED VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL!!

Ice Queen meets Ice King

Side story: belated Valentine’s Day special

starring: Myungsoo's childhood lover/friend! aka YOU~ (you're one year older than myung)

_____________________________________________________________

5yrs ago~ (little myung and you)

The day was hot and humid, it was one of those days that i would just want to laze around and sleep and eat ice-cream. But sadly i had to go back for club activities today. i double checked your uniform making sure that i had my tie and badge. Lastly i tied my hair up into a small bun so that my hair wouldn't block the breeze. i wore my black sneakers and went out.

i walked around to my neighbor’s house to call somebody out as that person was obviously late. "KIM MYUNGSOO GET YOUR RIGHT UP NOW!" i screamed at the top of my lungs when i was in his room. And believe it or not, even though i screamed so loudly, that guy didn't even bulge. I went towards his sleeping body and shook him furiously, i swear this idiot always gets me late. Damn him and his sleep.

"Yaaaaaaaa KIM MYUNGSOO WAKEYYY." i screamed into his ears. He jumped awake and stared at me, he rubbed his eyes and pouted cutely at me, "noona, you're loud. Today's a weekday!" he complaint.

But we have club activities remember? And if we are late again, President Sunggyu is going to murder us."

He pouted again and proceeded to the bathroom, "Okay give me 5 minutes."

5Minutes later, Myungsoo came out of the bathroom tying his tie. " I hate this thing, why is it even compulsory, it's so annoying. Noona~ help me tie it."

I sighed, him and his cuteness. "But in the future you have to tie your own tie you know? "

"That's why i'm sticking to noona forever!" He exclaimed.

Awww... It was so sweet of him to actually say that. He tried to flatten his bed hair and look for his spects. That was something that I didn’t understand. He had pretty eyes and perfect vision so what’s with the spects.

I asked him once and he said it was to not standout so much, which I could understand seeing how cute and handsome he looked which was pretty sad because the queenkas of the school always bully him as he always look geeky, wait till they see him without spects and they’ll definitely worship him. But too bad cause he is just downright stubborn.

We reached the school abit late so we both got a earful from Sunggyu. Sigh I don’t see how it is my fault sometimes.

After the club activities we went to have dinner together as both our parents were out. Knowing that Myungsoo loved meat, we went to have beef stew.

We chat happily and ate, how I wish we could stay like this forever. Sadly I knew that I was going to leave soon as I graduate since my parents are migrating. I still couldn’t find a time to actually tell him that.

~ONE MONTH LATER~

Sigh it was October it’s almost the time I graduated, there’s only one month I have left since I’m migrating. I walked around the school trying to take everything in; remembering every place.

I went to the park near my house to the swing and was surprise to see Myungsoo there looking deep in thoughts. I was curious so I went forward.

“What are you doing here lost in thoughts?”

“Why didn’t you tell me you were leaving?” He asked me blankly.

I was shocked as I didn’t expect him to know. “How did you know?”

“It came up when your mum came to tell my mum somethings. Why didn’t you tell me?” he asked hurt registering in his voice and eyes.

“Sorry, I just didn’t know how to approach that topic…” I trailed off.

“You could just tell me. You didn’t even give me a chance to make  you stay, and now its already too late.”

“It’s not like we’re never meeting again right? We could always meet up in the future or we could always webcam.” I tried to lighten the mood.

Myungsoo just continued to say “You didn’t even give me a chance to tell you how much I loved you and how much I want to make you mine you never even give me a chance to tell the whole world you’re mine. ~~~~ noona, you’re cruel you know?” he looked up tears welling in his eyes.

I was utterly shocked in what he told me, so I just listened.

“Noona give your last month in Seoul to me.”

“Erm… Okay…” I just have nothing else to say.

During the next two weeks we went for many “dates” and places we used to go together when we were young. Sometimes we just went to seat around near the parks and ate ice-cream having heart to heart talks, complaining about school and parents like always. But those days were really the most relaxing days of my life so far.

The fateful day drew close, it was finally the graduation ceremony. Receiving the certificate acknowledging my years of hard work made me feel accomplished but also made me felt sad. It meant it was time to leave soon. I only had one week left in this place.

Actually I felt really nostalgia wearing this uniform for the last time. Thinking back I really detested it as it was really boring and warm, but wearing it for the last time really bring back memories.

After the ceremony I went to hug my parents and Myungsoo. Myungsoo never said anything throughout the whole thing but just hung a sad smile on his lips the whole time.

After we went to have a meal with Myungsoo parents as we our families were good friends for many years already. They congratulated me and during the meal Myungsoo’s mum broke down, hugging my mum wishing her all the best and soon my mum also broke down crying. Looking at the scene, tears also welled up in my eyes.

“Wanna go somewhere?” Myungsoo smiled down at me.

“Sure.”

We went to the swing at sat in silence, the only thing breaking the silence were the occasional cars driving pass.

“So here.” He handed me a small red box with a purple ribbon around it.

“What’s this?” I curiously stared at it.

“Open it, it’s my graduation present to you.”

“You didn’t have to.” I smiled. Opening the package, a necklace with a Infinite symbol greeted me. “Its really pretty, Thanks man.”

“You’re welcome, this will represent our eternal friendship.”

“Thank you, I’ll treasure it.”

The week flew by, time passed without waiting for anybody. It was my last day left in Seoul. Myungsoo and I had plans for the amusement park today. It was our last date together. I bought my camera to capture our moments today.

Firstly when we entered, we went to buy some animal ears headbands. I had the cat one, and Myungsoo had the rabbit one. I snapped a picture of us posing with them. It was surely going to become my laptop’s wallpaper as Myungsoo was so cute.

Next we went to take some thrill rides, and it’s funny how when we went to the haunted house, instead of me the girl holding and grabbing him screaming, it was the other way round. If was pretty epic to be honest. Sadly we couldn’t take pictures in the haunted house.

We went to have lunch after, sharing a set meal as I wasn’t really hungry. I also manage to take a picture of Myungsoo wolfing the food down it was really funny as his stomach never fails to remind me of a bottomless pit.

After we had cotton candy and went for the more boring rides and walked around. Slowly when the sun was beginning to set, we went to take our last ride of the day, the Ferris Wheel.

“Sir, Ma’am, this ride would take 25 minutes, please  for your own safety try not to jump up and down during the ride. Have a pleasant ride.” The PC said in a monotonous voice.

“So it’s our last day together eh? Its rather saddening to think that my bestfriend in the world is leaving me soon.” He gave me a small sad smile.

“I know right, but I swear we’ll keep in touch.” I tried my best to hold my tears back.

“Yea we definitely would, pinky promise.”

Soon we were reaching the summit of the ride. Then Myungsoo broke the silence.

“Can we just put the fact that we are best friends, and you leaving us for a second?”

“Sure.”

He stood up, and crouched down in front of me. His lips slowly closed in to mine. And finally it met. His lips kind of tasted like cotton candy all I could think about was how good this was and how I wished it lasted longer.

For that moment, I swore we were infinite.

We just sat there appreciating each other’s presence until the end of the ride.

The next day, it was finally time to leave. We said goodbye to each other, nobody reminded anybody about the kiss but we did share a few secretive glances. We don’t know when we would ever meet again, but we do know that we would always have each other to count on.

_____________________________

AYO WASSUPPPPP okay hi i'm back. Just gonna remind you peeps it's just a side story kay? :D It has nothing to do with the original plot, Going update the original plot soon i guess :x

So cheers, happy belated valentine's day my Subbies.

Don't forget to subscribe and comment:)
BTW have you people heard BAP's ONESHOT? I'm in love with that song ~_~ I mean just look at the mv and listen to the song. AND EXO AND INFINITE ARE BOTH COMING BACK ON 31MARCH(from what i heard from twitter fansites) LIKE YAY HAPPY UNTIL I CAN DIE ALREADY XD

And could you answer this few questions? You could just comment below :D

1.Which Country are you from? [i'm from singapore]

2.What's you ultimate kpop bias group? [INFINITE~]

3.Favourite rookies so far? [Undoubtly B.A.P & EXO]

4.Ways you think i could improve on. [My speed of updateing lolT^T]

Till next time~:3Saranghae!