Chapter 14

From an Ugly (FAT) Duckling into a Beautiful (SLIM) Swan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

Baekhyun stayed the whole time by her side whenever he could. When it was break time, he practically sprinted to Eun Ri’s class right freaking away. If you happened to get passed by him, you probably could feel the wind from his fast running.

He did so, due to the worry that someone might have a bad purpose to her. Because sure as hell, he knew, what his fangirls could do, was worse than he could imagine. He leaned on the wall as he arrived, trying to calm his panting that he got from running. He sighed in relief as he found Eun Ri together with Chanyeol. Thanks Chanyeol, I owe you big time. Chanyeol was his bestest friend out of his best friends. And Chanyeol always seemed to always know what Baekhyun was thinking.

Not excluding this matter.

“Hello, your prince charming is here.” Baekhyun shouted loudly as he entered the classroom, he noticed right away how some girls and boys obviously didn’t even try to hide their annoyance of how the two of them act around each other. But guess what, he didn’t give a single .

 

“Hello, your prince charming is here.” That little stupid brat, I don’t even know if he actually knows what kind of condition he is in right now. I secretly look at him with a look of disagreement. And I know, he catches how I look at him. And he knew, we’re going to talk about that later. Just not now, there is Eun Ri here, and God we know how she will felt if we talk about her in such manner, in a manner where she is like the ‘damsel in distress’ so obviously.

But for now, I’ll let them be, protecting her quietly, until all of this dies down.

 

 

“Let’s skip tutoring session and go on a date?” Baekhyun quickly proposes as he sat himself in front of me, I think over through first, well we just got back from a long holiday, and the examination is over a month away, I think it’s fine to take a break for a while.

I nod my head, “Okay. But for school’s day I have to be back before 8.”

“Noted, princess.” He salutes me right away, “Let’s make a plan for a memorable first date, then.”

I quickly eye him and rake my brain to get a cheesy words he usually would say, “Plan for a memorable first date? It’s memorable enough whenever there is you.”

“Good God, please don’t forget me, your single friend, is here the whole time you cruel human beings.” Chanyeol groans in a disgusted manner.

Hohoho. Sorry, Chanyeol.

 

 

 

“Hey Baek.” Eun Ri calls out suddenly, the two of us are currently waiting for the bus to come, I can see her ears becoming red, I wonder what kind of talks she is going to tell me if it got her so embarrassed. “I actually-“ She stops and looks at me, and goodness God, I really can’t stand it when she looks up at me with that big sparkly eyes. It makes it so hard to resist the urge to kiss her right at that moment.

She hesitates for a moment and looks away, “-nevermind.” She mutters and completely turns her head away from me.

“Hey, that’s so unfair. I hate it when people leave me hanging in a sentence. Tell me right now or I will kiss you here.”

She doesn’t seem to hear my threats or she just thinks that I’m not going to do that. Oh oh oh, you’re wrong Eun Ri, though I look tamed, I’m wilder than you think. “I’m going to kiss you in the count of 3.” I announce, louder than before, in purpose of course, to get her attention and to the people around.

“1.” I start, “Yah, don’t try to do anything weird!”

“2.” I continue, ignoring her arguments. She looks speechless as I lean closer and closer, as I see her gaze panic, I smirk.

“Thr-“ “Okay!” She quickly blocks my face to get any closer with both of her palms, “I was gonna say, I felt really happy and protected when you got all fired up in the cafeteria earlier. And that I want to say thank you to you.”

“But I thought it’s so bad of me to be happy when you were being mad. So I cancelled myself to say them earlier.” What????

This girl seriously,

“Hey! Don’t laugh at me! Huft.” She sulks.

Stop being so adorable.

I finally let out my laugh and pat her head, “You’re so cute. And by the way, that kind of thing, I can do it even for a thousand times, I will protect you as best as I can starting from today. From everything.”

I’ll not let that happiness disappear ever again.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter