The COMEBACK

'I LIKE YOU TOO' Trouble

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS

*************************

 

*BOM'S POV*

 

 

 

"PPPPPAAAAARRRKKK SSSTTTUUPPPIIIIDDDD DDDDAAARRRAAA!!!" I yelled like as if there's no tomorrow the moment we stepped inside YG building. I tell you even me felt that the building shook because of my voice. Anyway why I am shouting?? Because I will kill my stupid rabbit sister. She knew what's what coming to her because apparently she sense already that she did something wrong AGAIN and now she is avoiding us or more like ME. We just came from Inkigayo because of our comeback stage and yet she did a HORRIBLE COMEBACK as well. Now after the shooting for our comeback she chose to ride on the stylist car and run inside YG building the moment she saw our car. I will tell you what happened later, OK???..

 

 

"Bom Unnie, please calm down!" This Leader who said to be called as the husband of my stupid rabbit wants me to calm down..

 

 

How can I calm down when the Stupidity, Denseness, Clumsiness plus her Innocence of that Stupid Rabbit attack in ONE DAY alone?? And to make it worst it happened in ONE HOUR, IN ONE LOCATION, WITH A LOT OF AUDIENCE AND WITHOUT OUR PRESENCE!! Do you know what it means??? IT'S IN DISASTER DAY and we don't know how long it will last!! Oh God.. I'm gonna die young because of that stupid stupid SSSTTTUUUPPPIIIIDDD RABBIT!!.. Ok.. I need to calm down.... I have to remember STRESS will make us look old, and right now I can't afford wrinkles...

 

 

Inhale....exhale...inhale...exhale... After doing that I look at Chaerin remembering what she told me awhile ago...

 

 

"YOU.WANT.ME.TOO.WHAT??!!!" I asked CL slowly and purposely stopping to breath on each word with my deadliest tone so that she could understand that I will not calm down not until I get my hands to our own Santokki...

 

 

"Aaammm Unnie, Wh-why do you have Screwdriver and locks on your hands??" Oh the Maknae decided to interrupt to save her Unnie. Good thing she is my favorite Maknae or else I will tie them both if they will stop me from butchering their other Unnie..

 

 

"Oh I will use this to screw that Stupid Rabbit's brains and once it is securely screwed I will locked it up so that it will stop her brain from running away from her!!! Now help me find you other Unnie because my patience meter is close to negative already and you wouldn't like it!" After telling them those the two walk away from me and started looking for that STUPID Rabbit but before they could even get too far my Bionic ears was able to catch their conversation..

 

 

"Dara Unnie & Bom Unnie are really weird person! Why did Mother Earth accepted such Aliens! And why does Sajangnim wants us to be with Aliens.." Minzy said.

 

 

"Probably Mother Earth prefer Aliens now than Humans! Don't you know Sajangnim is an Alien too along with TOP oppa.." CL said.

 

 

"MAKNAE'S! Wanna die at early age???!!!" After yelling at the two, they suddenly disappear in a snap.. This kids still find time to have fun at this situation??? Aigoo...

 

 

Now I will tell you what that Stupid Rabbit Ahjumma did today for me to resort on killing her.. Do you know that in just a span of 1 hour she just cause a chaos AGAIN.. Our COMEBACK with 'I LOVE YOU' song was EPIC.. I am not bragging, I just saw it on the news.. Anyway, like I have said it was EPIC but suddenly our very own member which goes by the name of PARK 'STUPID' SANDARA has suddenly becomes her 'USUAL' self and made her own comeback also, A HORRIBLE COMEBACK to be exact. And the COMEBACK I am talking about is not something about singing or dancing but a COMEBACK ON the NEWS!.. Right now, SHE IS PROBABLY ON THE NEWS and tomorrow she will have her COMEBACK as well on the FRONTPAGE! And I bet you YG Sajangnim will fry her but before he could do that I'll kill her to save her from that Old man's wrath!

 

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

 

"GOODLUCK ON YOUR COMEBACK!!!" We were greeted by other idols that are present at Inkigayo. There are actually idols that shouldn't be here but I heard they are here to watch our comeback live. They said they are excited to see what's our surprise.. Aigoo.. I felt love!! Oh I saw some boys are blushing deeply because my girls with me are greeting them with a smile, of course including me.. Mostly are blushing because my Tokki is being on a friendly mode again.. Aigoo these kids will have heart attack by the mere smile of our overly gorgeous member PARK SANDARA.

 

 

Wanna know who are in here? Well, beside Super Juniors, Sistars, T-ara, After School and a lot more girlgroup and there are also 2AM, 2PM, ZE:A, U-Kiss, Infinite, Beast, Shinee, Nuest, Teen Top, Block-B, MBLAQ, FT.Island and Shinhwa???? Hold up... Did I mention a lot of MALE Idols are here right now?? I understand Mblaq to be here because I know dog-poop wants to see his sister and I bet his other members plead to death to him again to take them.. Aigoo Dara's dongsaeng is really something neh?? But other idols are a big question????

 

 

Lemme think first and process everything...

 

 

HOLY !!! Each and every single group has a thing for our STUPID RABBIT!!! I mean one or more member of each group has a thing for my Rabbit!! And if my hunch is right they are here because of her... I'm pretty sure they heard already about our dating ban has been lifted. Too Bad for them because I already have one which is from the Bigbang. Yes, I am dating one of the Bigbang boys.. They are not here because they are busy also which I am thankful because those boys are very protective when it comes to us especially to my Stupid Rabbit sister. When those boys are around no one can EVER COME CLOSE to our Rabbit because A Dragon, A Mohawk Boy & A Panda are always guarding her like some Goddess that no one is deserving to get close to her except 'US'.. By 'US' it means only YG Family has all the rights to be close to her..

 

 

Now let me name those fanboys again:

 

SUPER JUNIOR: Donghae, Sungnim, Heechul, Siwon & Leeteuk(It's actually a secret between us.. We are friends..kekeke)

 

2AM: 3 out of 4 members of 2AM likes our Rabbit. Amazing right? It's Jin Woon, Seulong & Changmin..

 

2PM: You all know Wooyoung but to add up to the list do you know that Nickun and Junho has quite a thing for her too? If you don't know, now you know.. Other's like our Maknae's.

 

ZE:A: Kwang Hee, Doong Joon & Kevin. I am not close to them. Mian.

 

U-Kiss: Kevin the ultimate fanboy.. Alexander also has a thing for her but he is no longer a member of U-Kiss.. I think almost all the member like Dara. Find the interview with Mix Philippines that I saw on the net, almost everyone are talking about Dara.

 

Infinite: My Bad... One of the member is my fanboy..It's Sungjong.. No Dara fanboy in Infinite kekekeke.. They are her because of me... Aigoo..

 

Beast: I heard Doo Joon is a real fan of 2NE1 but I have secret to tell you Hyunseung has a thing for Dara eversince he was a trainee at YG before.. If you are thinking if A certain Dragon & a Mohawk boy know this?? Yes, this 3 before are very close to each other and this 3 like the same girl. Do you know that they keep on treating Dara to dinner w/o inviting me?? Oh i really do hate this 4 for keeping secrets to me..

 

SHINEE: Aigoo.. Probably they like my Rabbit now because they experienced to be kissed by her which cause a lot of trouble if I might add.. I don't want to share the disaster it brought to the idol world.. Aigoo.. Anyway, Dara likes Minho we all know that.. They are probably here to support us also. If you are curious, we are all friends now because of Etude.

 

NUEST: A new boy group.. Well, I heard a certain Ren from that group like my Tokki.. Sorry I don't know them..

 

TEEN TOP: I have no idea why they are here.. But I am pretty sure they are looking for something or SOMEONE..

 

BLOCK-B: Well P.O & Jae Hyo are really a fanboy. I am not sure with Zico but he rapped one time with Dara on it. Aigoo my Tokki keep on attracting Rappers.. If you know what I mean.. If you all remember four Rappers already include her name on their raps.. Aigoo.. Only our own Rapper who has a thing for my tokki hasn't done it yet.. Such a LOSER!

 

FT.ISLAND: Well Minhwan invited our Tokki for a Tea but after he done that Dara's was being watched by OUR YG Males.. Hell, even when my Tokki decided to go out by herself to buy some Tampons which is supposed to be secret between us girls created a chaos. The boys offered to take her because they think she will probably meet Minhwan for a tea but of course our dense rabbit decline their offer and they started pestering her and worst offered that they will buy the thing she wants but since it a GIRL THING, she exploded where everyone is present and she blurted out what she is buying making everyone blush deep red from embarrasement.. So the best thing she did, she just walked out and never comeback and I ended up punishing the boys..

 

SHINHWA: I swear I love seeing our Sunbaenim being here. I know Andy sinbaenim like our beautiful Dara and I am little bit suspicious also with Junjin sunbaenim.. Aigoo.. I don't want to create a fuzz about it but My tokki likes younger boys so sorry to our Shinhwa sunbaenim..

 

MBLAQ: Well, sorry to all the FANBOYS! Our YG Boys might not be here but Dog-poop presence is enough to shoo them away.. Aigoo.. I tell you all s are admiring our Goddess Stupid Rabbit especially Lee Joon & Mir but Dog-poop is always acting like a scary Ahjussi towards s when they keep on mentioning his sister..

 

 

OK I am done... There are still A LOT OF LIST actually but since they are not here lets forget about thim. I tell you, if only I am in a good mood to tell the other names I will but since I got tired introducing those who are here I will just do it next time..

 

 

SO yeah.. Lemme excuse myself first because we are about to start to shoot for our comeback..And our Leader keeps on nagging again.. Please expect my story after our comeback performance because with all the idols lurking around the Inkigayo set I am pretty sure there will be an interesting thing gonna happen today and let me add also that I have a feeling that our very OWN RABBIT will be involve. Well I don't mind as long as her brain are kept intact and will not do something stupid..

 

 

Please let us all pray that my STUPID RABBIT SISTER will not do anything BAD TODAY..

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was suppose to be posted yesterday but I had a date with my friend. Mian..

This chapter is just an introduction.

If you are looking for the BB boys and JYJ, they will appear on next chapter...

 

Anyway, wait for the next chapter. OK?

I will post it in a little while.

 

 

COMMENTS & SUBSCRIBE