YG FAMILY

'I LIKE YOU TOO' Trouble

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS

**************************

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

 

The news about Dara having a boyfriend travel so fast but Netizens are so confused to who does the heart of Park Sandara really belongs to since a lot of Male Idols are claiming as Sandara Park's boyfriend. Every single men including the other idols who likes her are now cursing those idols who are with her at the Inkigayo. Different fancams videos where seen already and everyone saw how Donghae's rejoiced and telling other idols she is her girlfriend already. Most fancams that are spreading are the fighting of the Male Idols about Dara's being their girlfriend. No one had captured to what is the cause of the chaos.

 

 

BREAKING NEWS:

"Park Sandara of 2NE1 had somehow manage to create a scandal right after their Comeback Stage at Inkigayo today. A lot of Male Idols are claiming at the moment that the Beautiful member of 2NE1 is their girlfriend. Videos of fighting idols are caught on Camera which result to be drag by some security to keep the boys away from each group. Currently the situation has gone worst when fans joined in the chaos. The fans are supporting their idols who are claiming Dara as their girlfriend. YG Ent. already release a statement now that a Press Conference will be held tomorrow at the SBS Inkigayo studio regarding to this matter. Idols who are involve to this matter are requested not to attend and just stay home and watch the press conference."

 

"We are currently on a street and would like to hear some netizens reaction to this matter. Is this also part of YG Ent. Promotion?? Or a sort of Strategy to get Netizens attention??.. We will find that out tomorrow. Right now let's ask and interview some netizens.." The reporter approach a group of students to ask some questions.

 

"Excuse me.. Have you heard the news about Sandara Park boyfriendS? What can you say about it??"

 

"Neh.. Dara Unnie is such a real Goddess.. Who wouldn't fight for her anyway.. I wish I am her.. I would die from too much giddiness if a lot of HOT MALE IDOLS are claiming as my boyfriend.."

 

"Unnie is very lucky.."

 

"I still want Dara Unnie for G-Dragon Oppa.. SHE IS JUST FOR JIYONG OPPA! DARAGON FOREVER!!" One of the student shouted which cause to get the attentions of other netizens which cause a great riot fighting over who's better for Dara.

 

"NO.. DARA UNNIE IS FOR JAEJOONG OPPA!! JAEDARA FOREVER!!"

 

"NNNNOOO!!! SHE'S BETTER WITH TAEYANG OPPA!!! SUNDARA SUNDARA SUNDARA!!!"

 

"ANI!!! DARAHAE ONLY!!!!!!!!"

 

"WWWOOOOYYYOOOUUUNNNGG OOOOPPPAAAA!!!! WOODARA!!!"

 

"DDAARRRAAGGGGOOONNNN!!!!!!"

 

"JJJJAAAEEEDDDAAAARRRRAAAA!!!!!"

 

"TTTTTAAAAAABBBBBBIIISSSSSSAAAAANNNNNN!!"

 

*click*

 

Bom decided to turn off the TV and glare at the STUPID RABBIT who's now infront of her. She is currently doing a breathing exercise before she make a drastic move and decided to strangle a certain rabbit. They are now currently inside YG office after hearing their Sajangnim's scary voice looking for the Stupid Rabbit. And since when one committed mistake the entire members will be punished that's why they are all at the 7th Floor now.

 

 

Inside the room, YG & 2NE1 girls are only present which Dara is silently praying that some of their Sunbaenim will join in this meeting as well. YG is still calming himself afraid to lash out to his innocent yet a trouble maker artist. He wants to make sure that everything will come out from his mouth would be right enough for her to understand the situation they are in right now.

 

 

"LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??? EVEN MY BOYFRIEND WAS BEING DRAG TO YOUR MESS!!! CHOI SEUNGHYUN IS MINE!!!!!" Out of nowhere Bom shouted at her not minding the President beside her..

 

 

"Neh neh neh.. Choi Seunghyun is yours... He is yours.. All yours..." Dara said instantly in her shocked voice with matching nodding of head. Bom once again fall into silence... She can't believe that the girl infront of her is taking everything like some sort of just a minor problem.. While YG is trying his very best to calm himself before talking to Dara and same goes for Bom, the Maknae's again are having their own little tiny conversation not minding the scary and dangerous aura floating in the air.

 

 

"CL Unnie, what do you think our other Oppa's reaction to this?" Minzy whispered to CL.

 

 

"I am pretty sure they are enrage now that a lot of Idols are claiming Dara Unnie as their girlfriend.. They are very protective remember.. Even to us.." CL said..

 

 

"Hhmm.. Dara Unnie is something neh? She even manage to trend today.. I think she can join also The Dumb & Dumber brothers.. Jae Suk Oppa & Daesung plus Dara Unnie.. She can be called the missing dumb.. They can be called Dumb, Dumber & Dumbest...kekekeke.." Minzy said..

 

 

"Aigoo.. Stop making me laugh, will be in trouble if they caught us.. But Dara Unnie is a real life Alien.. I swear that I will try my best to avoid her planet.." CL said..

 

 

"Unnie, better yet let's avoid her planet including Bom Unnie, TOP Oppa & Sajangnim planet.. Also let me add the DUMB planet..  I don't want to wake up one day being in any of those planets.." Minzy said..

 

 

"NEH... Me too.." CL said..

 

 

"You two! What are you whispering there????" Bom suddenly shouted making the two jerk from their sits..

 

 

"Nothing Unnie.." CL said in an instant..

 

 

"I am really curious about Oppa's reaction?" Minzy said not minding her Unnie who just shouted at them awhile ago while CL just nodded afraid that their Bom Unnie will shout again..

 

 

@Teddy's Studio:

 

 

"HHHYYYUUUNNNNGGGGSSSS!!!! Have you seen the 'BAD' news about Dara Noona??" Seungri shouted upon getting inside the recording studio while the girls are already being summoned at their Sajangnim's office.

 

 

"What 'BAD' news??" Jiyong, Taeyang, TOP, Daesung, Se7en, Kush & Teddy asked at the same time.. While Jinu & Sean are at the door also..

 

 

"That Noona has a BOYFRIENDS already.. I mean not only 1 boyfriend but A LOT LOT LOT OF BOYFRIENDS!!" Seungri said in an exagerrated tone and moving his hands also to indicated how LOT is Dara's boyfriend.. 

 

 

"SHE HAS WHAT???" JIYONG shouted the moment he heard Seungri's 'BAD' News...

 

 

"WHO HAS WHAT???" YOUNGBAE added..

 

 

"HOW MANY HAS SHE WHAT???" Daesung piped in..

 

 

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL??" Seungri joined as well..

 

 

"YYAAHH!!! Is it a 'WHAT' word today???!!" TOP shouted irritated by the word 'WHAT'... But nobody paid attention..

 

 

"Guess 'WWHHAATTT' boys..." Jinu suddenly joined in and make the WHAT a bit longer to annoy TOP more who now clicked his tongue to his hyung..

 

 

"WWHHHHAAATTTT Hyung??" Kush added then laugh seeing Top covering his ears.

 

 

"Dara has a 'WHAT' and tomorrow is the Press Conference about the 'WHAT' but I won't say anything about the 'WHAT's'.... I know a certain SUN already gave up for the sake of his friend DRAGON but I am telling you, start working now Dragon boy before your 'STAR' disappear in your life.. Male Idols are one by one claiming her already.." Jinu said looking at Jiyong who is now in deep thought actually everyone eyes are on him. Sean & Teddy can't help but laugh.. Teddy decided to turn on the TV and find the news about their little Rabbit..

 

 

Once Teddy was able to find the news everyone got frozen except Jinu & Sean. Seungri was only informed about the news but was not able to see it but now he himself can't believe it.

 

 

"WWWHHHOOOAAAHHHH!!! That's a lot!!!" Daesung reacted upon seeing how many Idols are claiming as Dara's boyfriend...

 

 

"THEY SHOULD TAKE THE TEST FIRST BEFORE THEY CAN CLAIM HER AS THEIR GIRLFRIEND!!!!" Youngbae shouted.

 

 

"I WON'T ALLOW IT!!!!! ANI!! NO ONE CAN HAVE HER!!! NO ONE!!!! OVER MY DEAD GORGEOUS BODY!!!! SANDARA PARK IS BORN TO BE MINE ONLY!!!!!! JUST FOR ME!!!!" Jiyong shouted and run out of the room..

 

 

"EH?? Since when hyung had gorgeous body??? He could have just said 'Over my dead GENIUS Brain', that I will not object.." Seungri said and shake his head..

 

 

"And what a declaration! 'Sandara Park is Born to be mine only'.. Seriously, he is not even born yet when Dara was born.. He could have only said 'Sandara Park is DESTINED FOR ME'.. Too much of being a genius.." Teddy commented..

 

 

"Hyung, that's what you call STUPIDLY IN LOVE!" Daesung said and soon everyone erupted into laughter.. 

 

 

"YAH! Your having fun here without US!! And what's wrong with Kwon Jiyong he seemed to be so mad and didn't even recognize us??" Psy said the moment he enter the studio with Tablo..

 

 

"Ah don't worry, he is just threatened when a lot of Idols are claiming Dara already.. Well it's his fault, up until now he is not confessing to her.." Sean calmly said..

 

 

"OH.. Yeah we saw the News and the girls are currently in YG office now.. But when Jiyong pass to us I heard him say.. 'Kill IDOLS' 'CONFESS ON NATIONAL TV TODAY' 'ABDUCT DARA'...... OOOHHH !!!! HE WILL ABDUCT DARA!!!!" Tablo shouted the moment he realize what he said...

 

 

"OH IN STUPID GENIUS!!!!" TOP shouted...

 

 

"That doesn't sound right TOP hyung!" Seungri said..

 

 

"FIND KWON JIYONG NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jinu shouted.. The bigbang boys hurriedly went out the room upon hearing Jinu to search for their Leader before he make a scandal for this year..

 

 

"MAKE SURE TO TIE HIM UP!!" Kush added..

 

 

"I hope no more scandal for that Dragon especially this year. He has done it already for 3 consecutive years! I swear I will kill him if he add this year in his STUPID collection of G-Dragon Scandals!" Teddy said..

 

 

"Come to think of it, we have an Innocent STUPID Rabbit which BOM keep on saying and a GENUIS STUPID SCANDAL LOVER which I think he is.. Do you think they are match made in heaven?? Because both are STUPID??" The out of nowhere comment was from Psy..

 

 

"Sandara Park's stupidity and her 4D personality is very contagious.. How many do you think are already been infected by her in YG??" Jinu said to Sean..

 

 

"ALL I KNOW.. It keeps on growing..." Sean stupidly replied..

 

 

"We should add the word Sandara Park in the dictionary as an ADJECTIVE.. And the description would be... SANDARA PARK (adj.) : STUPID. DUMB. SWEET. INNOCENT. CRAZY. 4D. GORGEOUS. FUNNY etc etc.. anything that will describe her.. And if someone use it, it's up to you to think what characteristic of her suits you.." Psy piped in again..

 

 

"JEEZ!! YOU ARE ALL 'SANDARA PARK'!!!!!!" Tablo shouted and use the newly invented adjective and went out laughing how crazy their talk have become..

 

 

"YOU ARE ALSO 'SANDARA PARK'!!!" Kush shouted which everyone can't help but laugh..

 

 

"I AM NOT 'SANDARA PARK'!!!!" Tablo shouted again upon hearing Kush then the entire time 'Sandara Park' has been used as an Adjective and non-stop laughing can be heard at YG Building while the Bigbang boys are still looking for their Leader and 2NE1 are still in YG Office...

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like my UPDATE.

 

I have so many fics that needed to be updated.

Mianhe for not updating and making a new fic again.

This is just a multi-shot..

And I will try my best to update all my other fics..

 

Check my other fics below:

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!

Mommy Goddess & Daddy Jerk

SONGS OF THE HEART

The SUICIDAL meets the ASSASSIN

Pain of Miracles

 

For completed fics check my account..

 

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!

 

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE

 


SONGS OF THE HEART