YG & 2NE1 Meeting

'I LIKE YOU TOO' Trouble

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS

************************

 

*YG’S POV*

 

Having Sandara Park in my company was actually a blessing. The moment she stepped inside my company, everything went GOOD, like she was the very LUCK of my company. When she appeared first on Gummy’s MV, she and TOP was instantly recognized by a lot of directors as they all started begging to me to let them be part of their projects. But since I don’t want her to be exposed that much yet, I didn’t let her to do any drama and let her focus on her first debut as a singer and a performer well except at the Return of Iljimae which she appeared at one episode.

 

 

When 2NE1 appeared on Bigbang’s CF, I feel like I won a jackpot as how they appreciated the 2NE1 then and added to that is being called the 'FEMALE BIGBANG' of my company. A lot are questioning my company again if we would be able to make it this time since we are really failing back then when it comes to girl group. They already said that YG ENT. are for boy groups only, for rappers and even more for bad boys. But everything was pushed back behind when we introduce our fiercest foursome, 2NE1. Before they were called the 'Female Bigbang' but later they were able to get away from it and made their own name even crushing their Seniors heart for beating them in a lot of aspects. But since we are family everything is taken lightly and all the boys are very very proud of them..

 

 

Out of the four it was Dara who was recognized by all, adored by all, loved by all. Though the four exudes with charisma, Dara is different among the 3 because her charisma is not something normal. She is making everyone get addicted to her, she is like a drugs to everyone. Everyone are always expecting what she will look like in her every appearance. Whatever we do with her, she still manages to have newly sets of fan boys and even her fan girls, which by the way our very own Kwon Jiyong is already losing his sanity everytime there would be someone declaring their likeness to Dara. But me being the so called 'overprotective' Father-like to the girls esp to Dara, Kwon Jiyong can never get her or else he might meet Mr. Knuckles accidentally.

 

 

To be honest, I just don't want Dara to be involved to anyone at the moment because I'm scared that someone might take advantage of her innocence. Her innocence can be sense by anyone within her radius and it's scaring me. So everyone in YG family look after her like as if she's the youngest talent we have. She's like a rare priceless gem that needed to be guarded 24/7. She doesn't mind what’s happening around the world because her focus is only on her own very little world which I don't mind at all.

 

 

Dara doesn't update herself when it comes to her fanboys which I want her to do so she could know who's to avoid so that she will not be in a news with ani other idols in this industry. But miraculously she was never been into that news. She manages to do that for 3 years now because her band mates are always with her and I will add also her brother who is very protected to her. But what we can’t avoid is her being linked with my own very artists and staff. The entire Bigbang except Daesung was already link to her. Even Teddy and Jinu were also linked to her. Even my dancers are being link to her especially one of the Kwon Twins. Now I am puzzled how on earth this innocent yet a trouble maker in the making manages to create scandal which doesn’t only involve one idol but almost all her fanboys became part of this mess! It’s a history in the making because as far as I know no one, I MEAN NO ONE, have ever been in this kind of scandal.

 

 

“Tell me Dara how are we gonna end this scandal that you got into??” I asked her in my controlled voice..

 

 

“Seriously Sajangnim you are asking this bird brain slash scattered brain slash stupid Rabbit infront of me?? I am telling you right now, her brain cells already exploded the moment we stepped inside the studio thus this scandal was created!” Bom is the only person in my company who’s never been afraid to voice out her thoughts infront of me, INFRONT OF HER BOSS! I doubt if she considered me as one.

 

 

“Bom...”

 

 

“Oh no! You will NEVER EVER gonna go on soft with her THIS TIME because if you do, I will throw you both out the window! Seriously Sajangnim, this PARK STUPID DARA needs to be punished badly! I swear all my hairs are starting too turned gray because of her!... OMG!! YOU STUPID RABBIT YOU ARE STRESSING ME OUT!!!” There you go, she may have called me Sajangnim out of respect but if she thinks she will get away from cutting me off and threatening me that will never happen.

 

 

“PARK BOM! I WANT YOU TO SHUT UP AND LET ME HANDLE THIS!!” There you go my coolness has gone. I was trying not to explode but this Alien is really trying my patience.

 

 

"FINE!" But I bet you all, Bom will die if she can't voice out whatever is running through her head. I know it between this talk with Dara, the possibility of Bom interrupting again even though I warned her already is VERY HIGH. Well, I just want to know how long is she gonna be quite..

 

 

"Good.. Now Dara tell me what's in your mind right now. I want to know what do you want us to say tomorrow at the press conference. It's me and you will face the reporters......"

 

 

"I'M JOINING AS WELL! Whether you like it or not! I have a bad feeling that tomorrow might turn into another catastrophe if only the two of you are there!" There you go.. I thought for this day, Bom will try to atleast shut ! She is like a spokeperson of Dara without her knowing.. So to really make her shut up, I have to do something to permanently shut her up..

 

 

*TTTOOOTTT*

 

 

"Neh, Sajangnim.." I call my secretary and ignore Bom for a moment and when I look at the girls all their eyes are on me.

 

 

"Go and get me Corn on the Cob... A LOT!!.. and get a Butter and Roasted please... I WANT IT NOW!" After what I said, I saw Park Bom's eyes lit up while the 3 curiously look at me like as if I've gone mad. Well who wouldn't since I myself forbid Bom from eating corn but for today it will be an exemption for some reasons that corn presence is very much needed..

 

 

Silence envelope the entire room since no one dare to even speak after I requested for the not-so-allowed-food in YG Building. Yes, corn is prohibited at my very own cafeteria but those who want to eat except Bom can bring corns with them as long as they will not show it to her.

 

 

10 minutes passed the Corn arrived which instantly Bom started squirming on her sit because of too much excitement but no voice can be heard. I signal to the staff to put the corn infront of me and look at Bom who's giving me again this pitiful look and with so much aegyo. If this is just a normal meeting I would surely laugh but then again if this is normal meeting then there would be no corn in this table.

 

 

Once the staff who delivered the corns was out I look at Bom intently.

 

 

"I will let you eat corn today BUT.... IF YOU EVER INTERRUPT ME AGAIN, SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR CORN! Are we clear Park Bom??"

 

 

"NEH.. NEH! Do whatever you want to do to Dara.. Kill her if you want, I don't mind just hand me the CORNSSSSSSSSSS please My dear Handsome Sajangnim.." This girl can really sell anyone just as long as corn is involve..

 

 

"YAH! Really PARK BOM??!!! Seriously I'm replaceable by Corn??!!" And this bestfriends are always back to back in giving me headaches..

 

 

"Be a Corn and you will be love by me for the rest of my life!" Me, CL & Minzy just facepalmed while Dara have this shocked face.. How did the Maknae's survive in living with their crazy Unnie's, I should praise this young ones for enduring that long in staying with their Alien Unnies..

 

 

"Enough! Now, like I have said you can eat corns but you have to shut up! And share the corns to the girls as well... Now Dara, back to the trouble you have caused.. What should we do?" As soon as I change the topic, Bom grabs the corn away from me and put all of them infront of them and good thing she share it to the other girls as well..

 

 

"I.. I will apologize tomorrow for the misunderstanding.. Mianhe Sajangnim for causing a scandal..."

 

 

"Do you think that would be enough?? All the fans around the globe are fighting over already who's good for you.. You do know that a lot of fans are shipping you to a lot of idols.. Apology is not the answer only, we need to do something about it to die this issue in an instant.." After I said those, Dara look down and started fiddling her fingers again.. The habit that everyone in YG Building knows when she is nervous as hell or if she is guilty or if she is lying.. Then I saw the Bom whispering to CL and when she is done she started munching her corn again..

 

 

"Aamm.. Sajangnim, why not we say that we are just playing like what we always do in 2NE1 TV and say that we play a trick  to her that if someone say 'I like you' today, she has to say 'I like you too' in response.." I bet it was Bom who told her to say that since I forbid her to talk..

 

 

"But it would still be not enough.." I told CL which again Bom started whispering to her while still have corns in ..

 

 

"PARK BOM! You are annoying do you know that?!" I yelled at her which she got choke from my sudden outburst and there the maknae's scramble from their sits. Minzy getting a drink for her while CL is patting her back but Dara is just looking at Bom with a smug look on her face not minding that her bestfriend might die from chocking..

 

 

"What a shame.. Park Bom will die because of her favorite food.. Well, atleast you die with the most important thing than her BESTFRIEND! And don't worry your coffin will look like corn.. Do you want also to be burried in a CORN FIELD??!" Oh so the jealousy started because of the corn.. I saw Bom glare at her while calming herself after drinking the water.. So before this two gone into a word fight which I don't want anyone to know how this two fight, I have to go back AGAIN to our main problem..

 

 

"PARK BOM! What's your idea?? Ignore Dara for the meantime so we could finish this and we could prepare for tomorrow's press conference." When I got Bom's attention, she look at me and started making gestures but not uttering even a single word.. Which annoy the hell out of me.. I swear PARK'S tandem would surely be the death of me.. The gestures she made was easy to understand..

 

I - point to herself

LOVE - made a heartshape thru her hands

CORN - points to the corns

I - points to herself

don't want- shake heads

them - the corns

to - she made a peace sign which can be two also

be - made a 'bbzzz' sound like a bee

taken away - pushes all the corns away from her

from me - made a dramatic moving of hands while pointing to herself

by you - point at me

I - point to herself again

need - grabs the corns back to her

to - peace sign again

SHUT UP - zips using her hands..

 

From this day on, I will never ever gonna accepts ALIENS in my company again..

 

 

"PARK BOM!! I ask you using my mouth accompanied with my voice so you should answer me using your mouth accompanied with your voice as well!! When I asked questions you should answer back instantly!!" Ahh headache!! How many gray hairs will I be having after this meeting..

 

 

Then I heard the maknae's laugh but before Bom could hit their heads they already went to the other side of the table and sits beside Dara while now controlling their laugh before Bom could really kill them.

 

 

"YYYAAAHHH!!! Maknae's do you want me to kill you with my corn??!!" Oh God, if ever you are listening please enlighten me and let me remember why did I created such an Alien group in my company!

 

 

"PARK BOM! I'M ASKING YOU OR ELSE I WILL THROW ALL THE CORNS NOW!!" After threatening her, she started telling me her idea in a snap like a 'NORMAL HUMAN BEING' that she is supposed to be...

 

 

"Well, since it's all started with the MBLAQ's boys, we can call them up and tell them to play along with our plan that we tricked Dara and they participated as well in making fun of Dara but then other idols heard it and misunderstood the situation thus the scandal was created and if it's not still gonna work......." she stops and signal to me like wait a minute then munches to her corn again...

 

 

and again.....

 

 

and AGAIN...

 

 

AND AGAIN..

 

 

AAGGAAAIINNN...... which I can't help and started tapping my pen into the table which BOM didn't get the idea that we are all waiting for her to finish whatever her idea is...

 

 

"PARK BOM!! Finish what were you saying awhile ago so you can eat your corn without INTERRUPTIONS!!!" How many times did I yell at her name?? Tell me??!! (A/N: Go and count how many times.. LOL!! ;D)

 

 

"Oh Mianhe Sajangnim.. Buttered corn are really delicious.. Want some??" I glare at her...

 

 

"I guess not.. Anyway, if it's still not gonna work then on the press conference challenge every single men who declares to be Dara's boyfriend to do the DATING TEST but you have to do it on your scariest and coldest tone to make most of them back-out.. And you need to talk to all the fans that they should accept the fate of each idols if they will not make it on the dating test.. And Sajangnim if ever we will pursue the Dating Test it would be good to have it like a 2NE1 TV show where everyone can see the Dating test so that fans would feel that their bias was not been cheated.. I'm done, can I continue my moment with my Corn??" I nodded at her which instantly she started eating her corn again while me are currently thinking of what Bom said.. Her idea is not bad at all.. I think I should stick to this plan then.. I need to talk this out to our PR representative and also I need to talk to Jinu, Sean & Psy to know their idea as well..

 

 

"We are done now.. You can go back to your dorm and no one is going out.. You have to wait for the driver to pick you up tomorrow for the press conference.. Minzy & CL you will join as well tomorrow for the press conference. Let's make it look like that you are at Dara's back. It wouldn't be good to just let your Unnie's be there since we will make it like as if your fault for playing a trick on her. I will call Mblaq's manager to let them join also to our press conference tomorrow.. Now go and bring all the corns with you.." I calmly said... Then the four look at me with smile on their faces since they weren't able to get punishement from me. Oh well, the punishment will be based after the result of the press conference tomorrow..

 

 

"Mianhe again Sajangnim.. Thank you.. We are going now.." Dara said as the girls stood up and started taking all the corns in the table since Bom can't carry them all. Then everyone bid their goodbyes but when they are about to close the door but Bom suddenly called me..

 

 

"Oh Sajangnim before we go.. I want my ban to my corns to be lifted for 1 month.. And I think I deserve it since I just shared to you my greatest idea of all time.. or else... I myself will ruin the Press conference tomorrow.. Arasso Sajangnim?? Inform Hwangssbu-nim also so he will not punish me if he saw me eating corn again.. Bye Sajangnim.." I look at Bom who's smirking at me before she took another bite on her corn.. Then they closed the door..

 

 

Did I...

 

 

Did I just...

 

 

Did I just fall on her trap???!!!

 

 

"PPPPAARRRRKKKK BBBOOOOMMMM!!!!"

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE...

 

Sorry for not updating for so long..

You all do know that I am working right?

 

Anyway, ENJOY!!!

 

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE