Chapter 09. First Move

Year of the Zodiac: Story of the Rat

It was a little past lunch and Yesung was bored. Like really bored, he tried to study and focus in class but failed.

He fell asleep midway through his math lecture and he had look at Zelo's notes to answer the questions the teacher asked him once he was caught sleeping.

He had no motivation to get through the rest of the day and it was definitely going to be one hell of a long day. He decided that he had to prank somebody, that was the only thing that would get him through the day.

It had to happen soon, or else he would get caught or he would end up leaving school just to go back home. Ignoring the fact that his friends were expecting him after class, he just wanted to get through the day.

Thinking back on what he's done lately, he decided that the flour and water trick would be perfect. It was harmless but such a hassle to whoever got it. 

He just needed to make sure that stupid girl Nana wasn't around. She would try to get him back somehow. 

He also decided to hit the music wing because it had been a while since he pranked anyone from that department. They could use some refreshing change of pace, and the extra hassle of a shower.

The bell rang and he decided to go and get set up by himself. He found the perfect door that had an extra beam right above it. He grabbed a ladder and set the bucket of flour on the extra beam and then a water of water on the door. he connected the strings to each other, giving extra between the flour and water.

If the flour fell earlier due to mass then the prank would fail. The water had to fall on the person before the flour did in perfect order, he had perfected his skill after the first couple tries. He went to put the ladder away and hid on the side as he waited for someone to walk by.

Class had just finished and he knew that someone was bound to come soon, but the entire hallway was seemingly empty. He was so certain that someone had to come this way, even the younger students passed through this hallway to get to their lockers.

He stood up straight as he looked around, he turned behind him and jumped when he saw someone there.

"The ?" He shouted at her.

"Hi, Yesung." Nana greeted him. "What are you doing?" She asked.

He glared at her before walking away, "Nothing, what are you doing here anyway?" He asked her, he didn't want to be around her anymore. She was so irritating and she wouldn't stop talking to him, he just hated the space that she was in.

He walked away but she continued to follow him. "What do you want?" He asked her.

Nana smiled at him and shrugged, "Nothing. I don't want anything from you." She said.

"Then why are you following me?" He asked her.

"I'm not." She said, pointing straight down the hallway. "I'm going to my class."

"Class ended, it's lunch now." He looked at her suspiciously. He took a step to the side to avoid her and let her walk straight. Instead she followed him, yet again.

"I know. But I like to be on time unlike other people." She took another step towards him and he took a step back. He hated it that she invaded his personal bubble like she did.

She didn't even ask if she could, she just got in his face and refused to go away. He reached out to push her away slightly, but after he did she just smirked.

"Awww… Do you not like me in your space?" She taunted him.

"I don't like anyone in my space." He corrected her, continuously moving back to avoid her. He shouldn't have told her that he hated people in his space. There was no way she would let up off him now.

They continued their dance as she stepped forward and he stepped back. When all of a sudden she stopped. He felt a door behind him and let out a sigh of relief when she stopped. Finally he was free to be by himself.

"Boo!" She jumped at him before running back. He took a final step back from the shock and knocked the door open.

The very same door he had pranked earlier. He tried to step forward and out of the way, but wasn't quick enough. The water fell on him, then the flour caked him, sticking to his body like a paste as the water hardened it.

It wasn't going to be difficult to wash off, just a hassle. As he always put it, but never for himself.

Nana smiled as she reveled in her victory, "Gotcha." She said proudly before walking away. "I told you payback's a ." 

Yesung shook off as much excess flour as he could to keep it from spreading more on his body. He turned in Nana's direction and called after her. "You really want to start this?" He asked her.

She turned to look at him, "I didn't start anything. You did." She said.

"Just wait, Miss Nana. War is about to begin." Yesung threatened. She gave him a dismissive wave as she continued to walk away. He headed for the locker rooms to get into the shower, get the flour off him and a change of clothes.

 

Author's Note:
HEY PEOPLE :) finally got another update done~~ :)
hehe :3 and for those of you that like pretty posters :)
here's my boyfriend's poster shop on here hehe :3
[[LINK]]
if you request I'll have to let him know~~ :)