Meeting The Rest Of Shinee

Never Thought I'd Love You

Hyunmi's POV

Well after that whole business about the car accident, we finally had the extra time to walk over to the SM Building. Sadly, we won't be able to use our cars .. ever .. it was damaged that much that there was no use in using it anymore .. -tear- but the miracle is, is that HOW DID WE SURVIVE IT!?

Me and Jonghyun both walked side by side as we entered the building. I saw manager Lee talking to another guy by the front desk. Soon they both saw us and bowed. Jonghyun and I both bowed after .. wait .. why is Jonghyun still with me? .. Doesn't he have other plans of his own? 

"Jonghyun, aren't you supposed to be doing something important right now?" I leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"Yeah, I do. That's why I bowed because that's my manager. I have to talk to him about something" He said and pointed to the guy standing next to manager Lee ..

"Well, that other guy is my manager .." I stated which left both me and him confused .. 

"Ah, hello Park Hyunmi and Kim Jonghyun" Jonghyun's manager said as he smiled to the both of us .. still confused about this ..

"Is there a reason why we're both here?" I asked really wanting to know what's going on ..

"Yes, your duet will be performed with Shinee" Manager Lee happily said and I swear I almost fainted again .. I'm dueting with SHINEE!? Whaaaaat!?

"No way! We're dueting with Hyunmi!?" Jonghyun also seemed a little too shocked.

"Yes, it's very exciting to have both famous idols singing together! And it's even more wonderful how the both of you came in at the same time! Do you guys already know each other?"

"We KNEW each other but didn't really KNOW each other" Jonghyun said still spazzing out that he's dueting with me. I thought I would be the one spazzing out .. I feel so special!

"W-What?" Manager Lee asked confused. I don't think he understood what Jonghyun meant.

"We heard of each other through the idol world but we actually didn't get to meet in person, like face to face, before" I simply explained which earned a satisfied nod from both managers.

"How exciting. Well, now that you have met Jonghyun I'm sure that you would like to meet the others?" Jonghyun's manager said gesturing us to follow. 

My face was literally like this O.O 'O' *O*

I GET TO MEET ALL THE MEMBERS OF SHINEE!!? I seem like a total fan girl right now but I just can't help myself! I'm singing with SHINEE who wouldn't be overexcited about that news!?

Soon we were standing in front of a door that was the only door in this long broad hallway. The doors we're HUGE so I was curious to what was inside.

Jonghyun's manager pulled it open and there we all saw ONEW standing in the middle of this gigantic dance studio! But he had a really nervous shocked look on his face like he just committed a crime .. seriously, he was just standing there with both of his hands in a running position and both of his feet spread apart .. I think someone froze him in a middle of a run or something ..

"Uhm .. Onew? Care to explain what you are doing?" Jonghyun's manager questioned him. Onew quickly stood up straight and turned to us and bowed. He nervously chuckled and scratched the back of his head.

"Sorry, I was about to chase after the other members but they were too fast" He said and walked closer to us.

"I won't even bother in asking why but anyways .. " Jonghyun's manager sighed and then turned to me.

"This is Hyunmi. She will be dueting with Shinee" He said and I bowed and greeted Onew a hello.

"WE'RE ACTUALLY DUETING WITH HYUNMI!?!?" Onew happily jumped up and down and ran up to hug me. I was surprised from the sudden hug but I relaxed and patted him on the back.

"Sorry again but this is amazing! Dueting with the gorgeous and attractive Hyunmi" Onew winked and pulled away from me. I heard a growl .. I looked up and saw Jonghyun giving him a death glare ..

"Uhm, Jonghyun? Are you okay?" I asked and nudged him on the stomach.

He quickly looked down at me and then smiled.

"Oh, that was my stomach I'm hungry" He said and patted his stomach. I looked at him curiously but then ignored and turned my attention back to Onew.

"Do you know where Key, Minho, and Taemin are?" I asked eager to know. I wanted to meet everyone!

"Oho, so pro on the names" Onew joked.

"Very pro! I'm addicted to Shinee's songs!" I said and shyly looked down and rubbed my arm.

"I'm just kidding, and I forced them to hurry up and buy me some lunch because I was starving!" He whined then pouted.

"Let me guess. You told them to buy you some ch--"

"YUP!" He interrupted already knowing what I was going to say. Hehe, typical Onew.

"So, I will be giving you the song selection to what you guys wanted to duet to. Hyunmi, you can stay here and get to know Onew and Jonghyun more. I will be going to take care of other things" Manager Lee smiled before he left me in the dance studio.

Once both managers left the three of us turned back around and looked at each other. 

"So, any idea what song we should sing to?" I asked while walking deeper into the dance studio, admiring how huge it was.

"Hmm .. how about Get it?" Onew suggested.

"Dude, that's practically all rap. Can you rap Hyunmi?"

I blushed because I thought I would be pathetic if I didn't know how to rap .. I slightly looked up and shaked my head left to right.

"Cute~" Jonghyun said out of nowhere which got my attention.

"What did you say?" I asked because I didn't hear him that clearly.

"N-Nothing. SO, no rapping songs" He clapped and put his hands together.

"Fine .. wait, do we have to sing songs only from our own albums? Or can we sing songs from other companies?" Onew asked.

We all stayed quiet for awhile and then Jonghyun spoke up.

"We can sing from YG, JYP, Cube, and of course from ours .. and I think that's all. Well, that's what my manager told me" Jonghyun  explained. We all started to think about which company to choose .. 

"There's so many groups I'd choose! But I can't pick just ONE song" I pouted.

"How many songs are we going to sing together?" Onew asked.

"Only one .." Jonghyun too pouted and we all stayed silent .. 

"I guess we'll just wait for the list of songs manager Lee will bring us later" I said.

Both Onew and Jonghyun looked at me and I just kept quiet and looked away scared .. did I say something wrong?

"WELL THAT'S EASIER!" Jonghyun let out a long sigh and then started to walk around the studio scratching his head. I just laughed at the thought that we were thinking too hard about this.

"ONEW! WE GOT YOUR CHICKEN SO PLEASE DON'T KILL US!" I heard a cute aegyo coming from the hallway outside.

Soon enough the double doors to the dance studio flung wide open and in came Taemin, holding the bag of freshly fried chicken, Key, holding a stack full of drinks, and Minho, who wasn't holding anything but just walking in smoothly wearing his shades.

"SHINEE!" I screamed out of excitement but then covered my mouth and turned away from everyone embarrassed ..

"Whoa! Is that Hyunmi!?" I heard Key say from behind. 

"It is Hyunmi Noona!" Taemin joyfully shouted.

"Yes it is her, Hyunmi turn around so everyone can see you!" Jonghyun yelled. I shyly turned around and flashed them a smile.

"Aigoo~ adorable! Hyunmi what brings you here?" Key said and walked closer to me. 

"I'm dueting with you guys!" I said which brought happy smiles to everyones faces.

"YESH! A DUET WITH HYUNMI! SO COOL!" Taemin clapped while jumping around. Funny, he really does act like a dongsaeng just like what people write about in fanfics!

"This is great! What song?" Minho said while placing fried chicken on a paper plate. Onew was glaring at him so Minho put it back in the bucket and grabbed some noodles instead.

"Well we don't know yet. Our managers are getting a list created today and will hand it to us later" I explained.

"Cool, so we should all eat chicke--- ahhhh, I mean Onew will be eating his chicken and we will be eating the noodles now" Jonghyun said and walked over to the noodles cautiously. 

Now that I've met Shinee in REAL life, I can now describe them more into my fanfictions! I'm not only a singer but A WRITER! Or I at least hope to be .. 

"Hyunmi! You can have some of my chicken!" Onew handed a piece of chicken over to me on a plate. I was really really shocked that he had the courage to give up a piece. I hesitated for a bit but then grabbed it once I heard my stomach grumble.

"WHAT THE!? YOU GIVE HER ONE BUT NOT US!?" Jonghyun complained and so did the others. 

"Hyung! That's not polite at all" Taemin folded his arms and pouted. 

I looked over at Onew telling him that he should give them a piece. Onew sensed what I was trying to tell him so he grabbed his bucket and hugged it closer to him. I widened my eyes at him which made him give up and hatefully look at the members with a dark glare ..

"Fine .. you guys can only take ONE PIECE ONLY. I'm only doing this in honor of dueting with Hyunmi" He mumbled under his breath.

Everyone excitedly stood up from the ground and rushed over to Onew's bucket. For some reason everyone formed a line in front of him and Onew placed one chicken in each of their plates .. strange ..

"Hyunmi, you should come here more often!" Minho said as he munched on his chicken.

"YAH! I won't be nice just because Hyunmi's around" Onew exclaimed.

Everyone ignored him and we all happily munched on our chicken. Tomorrow is the day of the practice session so I'm a bit nervous .. But I hope we will all do great because this is all for ours fans ! 

_____a u t h o r s n o t e______________________

Onew .. -.-*  lol !

Hope you enjoyed ! You readers are freakin' amazing ! :D