Was I Hallucinating?

Never Thought I'd Love You

Still Jonghyun's POV; continue

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have to tell you, this night .. feels like a dream .. 

I thought Hyunmi was the type where you have to try hard to get her. Isn't that what she said when she explained how Bae got her? .. It's pretty unusual that she wanted to go on a date ... even when she has her one and only loved boyfriend .. but oh well, no complaining at least I'm finally with a girl I like.

"This food is delicious Jonghyun! You made it?" She said happily plopping the piece of chicken in . 

We were still in the recording room eating at the table I set up for the both of us. I just kept watching her enjoy my- .. I mean Key and Onew's homecooked meal. Even when she pigs out on chicken like that it seem so adorable to me.

"Yeah I made it. It took forever to fry all of it" I said while cutting a piece of the chicken from the center plate and placing it down on my plate. Yeah, Key and Onew won't care If I give them credit or not.

Burp~

Uhmm .. okay, I swear that was not me ..

I looked up shocked to see a blushing Hyunmi covering with her napkin.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to burp in front of you! ahh .. so embarrasing .." she said covering her face with the napkin. 

I just chuckled from her reaction. "It's okay, burping in front of me like that shows that your comfortable around me" I said and reached over across the table to pull down the napkin, revealing her pink puffy cheeks.

"Hmpf~ .. it's really impolite though .." she pouted and looked at her leftover food on the plate.

"Just act casual. Why, are you trying to impress me tonight?" I smirked while pouring the champagne into the wine glass.

"Impress you? No! This is a friend date Jonghyun, remember I have a boyfriend?" She suddenly loudly spoke up.

"I thought you said we could be together for one night?" I replied making her stay quiet for awhile.

".. Well, yeah sure but it doesn't mean we're boyfriend and girlfriend. Just a .. 'go on a date with your crush' kind of thing" she said and took a sip of the wine.

"A crush? .. Are you implying that you like me?" I smiled and winked.

A split second after I said that a spray of wine came bursting at me like a random gust of wind came in through the studio. I blinked a couple times and slowly opened my eyes and saw Hyunmi's startled reaction. 

"Yah! I said you can be casual but this is too much" I said and grabbed a napkin to wipe my face.

"I don't like you!" She said and stood up immediately. She started to walk away to the door .. I quickly threw the napkin on the table and ran in front of her blocking her entrance to get out.

"Is this why you wanted to have lunch together in a quiet place? Because you think I'll fall for you? Is it!?" She screamed at my face. I flinched a little from the anger toned in her voice but I remained calmed and stared at her ..

"You can do better than him Hyunmi! Can't you see how famous you are? You need to be with someone as famous as me, that's why we're so compatible!" I said and tried grabbing her hand but she pushed them away.

"Love isn't about how good two people's appearances look together, love is just a strong feeling you feel towards one another no matter how ugly or pretty the person may be .." she coldly said sending me cold messages through her stare ..

I stayed concentrated thinking of the meaning behind that sentence. She said it kind of fast ..

"Speechless? I know. Now move" She said trying to push me away. I quickly turned to face her, cupped onto her face, and kissed her right there at that moment.

"jomhyum!" she tried screaming in the middle of our kiss. I felt her push me away ... even tried to kick me in those places .. but I let go of her face and gripped tightly on her hands. 

I pushed her back onto the wall making sure she was securely trapped. I felt her squirm around trying to get out of my hold but whenever she tried, I just gripped onto her tighter ..

"I saw you here one night, you said you want to be with me, than why did you want to go and leave?" I said as I pulled away from our kiss and looked at her. 

Most likely I took out her anger and replaced it with pure calmness, because she stood there frozen and quiet looking right back up to me ..

"Because at the time I realized I did something horrible to Bae," she whispered.

I bit my lip and tilted her face up towards me .. I gazed deeply into her eyes once more before pressing my lips back onto hers.

"Whatever person you pick your always going to end up standing next to me" 

..........

"JOOOOONGHYYYUUUUN!!!!"

I looked up and noticed I was standing in front of a mic .. I felt something on my head and realized I was wearing headphones .. I felt so lost .. wasn't I just ...

"JONNGGHYUUUUN HYUUUNG!!!" 

I looked to the side of me and noticed Taemin was yelling in my ear.

"Jonghyun, stop sleeping while standing up with wide eyes, it freaks us out .." Key said crossing his arms and giving me a weird look ..

Wait ... wasn't I with Hyunmi? .. Exactly, about a second ago, I was passionately kissing her.

"Jonghyun?" 

I looked to the other side of me and realized that same familiar angelic voice ..

"Jonghyun, are you okay? Do you need water?" Hyunmi asked as she pressed the back of her hand onto my forehead.

"H-Hyunmi?" I said confused.

"Yes? What do you need?" She asked a little worried. I looked back at all the other members and they were staring at me all seriously ..

"Wait .. why are we in the recording studio? Didn't we finish recording like hours ago?" I said still dumbfounded from where I was at ... I was just in here too! What happened to the foldable table? And the chicken? And the wine? And the beautiful lips that belonged to Hyunmi I was kissin upon? Aishh .. why!?!?

"No .. we're just starting .." Minho said.

"We probably recorded this song about three times hyung, and when it reached your part you never started singing .." Taemin said  looking now very worried.

"We're you daydreaming?" Key said as he chuckled and winked .. what's wrong with him? ..

"Daydreaming?" I said to myself .. 

"That's it. You obviously need some rest, let's record this in about an hour or so" Hyunmi said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the studio .. I looked back at the other hyungs as they upsettingly placed their headphones on the mics and headed out the door as well ..

I looked back at Hyunmi who was dragging me into the hallway and leading me to the bench right outside .. 

"I'll be back, let me just explain all of this to our managers" She said and quickly got up and rushed down the hallway .. 

I watched her as she ran away then turning the corner of the hallway .. I looked forward and jumped a bit being greeted by Key's face.

"Jonghyuuun~ You were daydreaming about Hyunmi again weren't you?"

_____a u t h o r s n o t e______________________

Awwwh .. no JongMi .. just a dream (; hehe

It was only just a dreeeeam~ driving back down that road~ lol okay I'll stop singing (x

Hope you enjoyed. I rushed again as well on this chapter :P blaaah;

Quick thank you for your spare time in reading this! I'd appreciate the feedback :D