Good News

Never Thought I'd Love You

Taemin's POV

"HYUNG'S! HYUNG'S! HYUUUUUNGSS!!!" 

I was so excited to tell everyone the great news we recieved this morning! Even though we don't have to go to the studio until noon and it's only seven a.m. I want to warn them ahead of time!

"Aish .. they're really heavy sleepers .." I mumbled to myself.

I was about to scream one more time but then I heard a door open. Finally, all the hyungs are awake! 

Onew hyung came out first and he had a grumpy pouty face on. Minho hyung walked out with his eyes closed but still managed to not bump into anything. Jonghyun hyung yawned and crossed his arms grumpily. Then Key hyung patted his mouth while yawning and he stretched his arms in front of him. They all penguin walked over to the couch and sat down giving me the look ..

"Taemin, why did you wake us up?" Key said snuggling his head on Jonghyun's shoulder closing his eyes. Jonghyun hyung looked at him weirdly but then smiled and rested his cheek on his head.

"I have great news to tell you guys! It's about Hyunmi!" I shouted happily.

Jonghyun opened his eyes wide and sat up straight making Key fall off his shoulder and lean on the other side of the couch.

"Hyunmi-ah? What about her is she okay?" Jonghyun asked eagerly wanting to know. Ooooh, does hyung have a thing for noona? .. Nah, maybe not .. I think Onew hyung has a thing for noona because he kept flirting with her a lot yesterday.

"Ani, she's fine! She's actually coming over today to tell all of us something important!" I cheered.

"Now!? But but but we're not dressed yet! We're in our pj's!" Jonghyun said trying to hide his pajamas with his arms but it clearly did not work.

"It's fine hyung! She'll just be like 'aigoo~ how cute of jongie oppa to wear cute fluffy cloud pj's with smiles on them!~'" I mocked a high pitch tone of a girl and swung back and forth.

Jonghyun glared at me for a bit and then looked away from me and laughed .. I looked at all the other hyungs and they were laughing too .. what's so funny?

I turned around because that's where everyone was looking at .. something behind me? 

My eyes widened and I quickly ran to the couch and sat down .. I should really keep my mouth shut huh?

"Is that what I really sound like to you Taemin" Hyunmi said by the door with an evil eye brow raised. 

"Ah, no I wasn't mocking you! I was making fun of Jonghyun hyung in his fluffly white smiley cloud pj's!" I said and pointed at Jonghyun. I saw his face turn a bright pink and he hugged his legs and looked away. Hehe hyung, wrong day to wear a fans present!

"Aigoo~ cute!" Hyunmi said and pointed at Jonghyun's pj's. I could tell he was already blushing from the fact that he was hiding his face. I laughed to myself and all the other hyungs just bursted out laughing.

"So Hyunmi, Taemin said you were coming here to tell us something important?" Minho hyung said.

"Right, it's good news! My manager called and told me about it today!" Hyunmi noona said as she closed the door behind her and sat down on the couch across from us.

"Well what is it? Is it dealing with any particular kind of crunchy foods?" Onew hyung said and his lips. I wonder where all his addiction to chicken started from? .. Did his parents just shove chicken down his throat as a baby and ever since he started to love it? .. Hmm ..

"Both our managers told me that we all can duet with each other as much as we want! Meaning, we can cover all songs sung and sing them whenever!" Hyunmi exclaimed which made all of us cheer together.

"Duet all the time!? Well why don't we start now!?" I nodded and looked at the other hyungs to see if they agreed.

"Taemin we need to find a song first" Hyunmi giggled.

"How about we sing all genres? Pop, Rap, R&B, acoustic ..." Key suggested.

"Key Hyunmi told us yesterday that she can't rap remember?" Jonghyun said.

I looked over to Hyunmi and saw her blush .. she didn't look too happy either .. oh Jonghyun you should watch what you say when your around the girl that you like ... yes, I'm starting to think that Jonghyun hyung likes Hyunmi. I wonder if she even has a boyfriend?

Without thinking it through I decided to randomly ask ..

"Noona, do you have a boyfriend?"

Everyone looked surprised when I asked that but I saw that Jonghyun really wanted to know when he kept staring seriously at Hyunmi. AHA! He DOES like her! Maybe.

"Neh, I do! His name is Bae" Hyunmi smiled. Uh-oh .. she does have a boyfriend .. poor Jonghyun .. I wonder what he's thinking about right now ..

Jonghyun's POV

WHAT.THE.HECK.SHE.HAS.A.FREAKIN'.BOYFRIEND!!?!??!?! THIS IS INSANE!? IS THE GUY EVEN GOOD LOOKING? 

"Oh, is he famous as well?" Minho asked.

"Ani, just an average boy I fell in love with in highschool" Hyunmi replied and shyly played with her fingers.

JUST AN AVERAGE BOY AND SHE FELL FOR HIM!??! an average boy YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! Plus she LOVES him L-O-V-E LOVE. She needs to be with someone that fits her level! Someone like me. Someone exactly like me. Someone better than a simple AVERAGE boy. 

"What made you fall for him?" Taemin asked.

"His kind personality. He's so simple and cute. I remember how he tried as much as he could to be with me and it took me maybe a year to fall for him" She replied with a giggle.

Pfft. A year? I'll make her fall for me within only a day. Maybe starting today! During the practice session I'll make her fall for me with my smooth moves. Hyunmi seems nice enough to not reject me so this could work.

"So anyways, let's get started in practicing! We should head over to the company building now" I said and stood up putting on my jacket. 

"Indeed we shall" Minho casually said with a deep voice which kind of sounded like a murderer ...

We all headed for the door and one by one everyone walked out. I looked behind and noticed that Hyunmi wasn't coming. She was walking towards the hallway so I followed her to see what was wrong.

"Hyunmi?" I called out.

When I reached the corner of the hallway I saw her turn around and look at me.

"Oh, sorry oppa I need to use the bathroom really quick" She smiled before walking in the bathroom and closed the door. I slightly opened my mouth surprised that she actually called me Oppa .. 

"Hyung? Where are you? Manager called and said we need to be there in ten minutes!" I heard Taemin shout from the front door.

"Uh, Hold on I'll be there in a minute!" 

"Faster than a minute! Then we'll only have nine minutes to arrive there because of youuu!" Key hissed from the door. I rolled my eyes and leaned against the hallway wall to wait for Hyunmi to finish.

Soon I heard a flush and saw a streak of light that shone on the wall in front of me. I looked to my side and saw Hyunmi walking out of the bathroom and fixing her shirt. I don't think she noticed me.

"Hyunmi-"

"AH, you scared me!" She said as she widened her eyes and looked at me from top to bottom.

"Oh sorry .." I said and scratched the back of my head nervously.

"Did you need to use the bathroom too?" She asked as she looked back at the bathroom.

"Nope, just waiting here for you" I said with a smile. She looked at me curiously which made me snap back to reality instead of daydreaming about her. 

"I .. I mean just waiting here for you because your the only one here that actually isn't weird enough to creep me out"

"JONGHYUN I HEARD THAT!" Key shouted from the door .. Hyunmi just laughed which made me smile. 

"Okay, if you say so" She said and walked right past me .. wait, what does she mean by that? ..

We both walked to the door and and saw the angry members glaring at me .. what? I was being a gentleman waiting for Hyunmi to finish her business .. Well than off to the building! and almost time to make Hyunmi fall for me from my charms.

_____a u t h o r s n o t e______________________

I was too lazy to finish this -.- hahaha! Hope you enjoyed and I FINALLY GOT MY BANNER! :D Woohoo!
Thank you for
subscribing, commenting, and reading. Don't be afraid to give me NICE feedback (: