Another Bunch of Weird Strangers

Patrick's life with the SNSD

Hey guys, you know how the story was set up during mid 2011 .. 

Let's jump to 2012 and now PJ's in 11th grade .. but she's still yet to turn 14 .. just go with the flow everyone .. and let me introduce some new characters too hehehe ... 

And let's say that taetiseo is in the middle of promotions

this is forceful :) 

*************

PJ's POV

I keep walking around the studio doing nothing but stare at everything around me. It's not like it's my first time here but it's been a while.

"Yah! Gorilla! Stop goofing around, other sunbaes might see you! It's embarrassing!"I heard a female child like voice scream coming from the ajar door of a dressing room. Sup with the nickname? Seems like female idols, so why Gorilla?

"Ah unnie! Don't call me Gorilla so loudly, I'm trying to forget that part of my past okay!"I heard, who I suppose is Gorilla whine.

"Stop acting like a child then!"I heard a weird voice scream.

"Unnies be quiet, it's rude."I heard somebody say then the room opened fully and came out a tall girl with someone shorter than her.

"Oh! Anyeonghaseyo!"The shorter of the two greeted me. I looked up at them and noticed that the taller one of them looks foreign.

"Annyeonghaseyo."I bowed politely.

"Are you alone?"The taller one asked me. Dang! For a foreigner, this woman speaks better Korean than mommy.

"Ah yeah, my parents are in the middle of filming so I decided to walk around."I said nonchalantly.

"Ah, do you want to come inside we have candies."The shorter girl offered. Candies? You don't offer kids candies and expect them to come with you.

"I'm sorry but I'm not allowed to go with people I don't know."I answered softly, and they looked at me shocked.

"You don't know us?!"The taller one exclaimed.

"Sorry."I timidly answered.

"Yah! Don't sca-"The shorter one started to say but someone interrupted them.

"Yah! Close the door if you're lea- Oh! PJ-ssi!"The one with the weird voice that I head heard earlier said. She's even shorter than the other two.

"Anyeonghaseyo."I greeted again while bowing down.

"Oh! Anyeong! Come inside!"She invited me with a big smile.  is big, but her eyesmile is definitely something to look at.

"She said she's not allowed to come with people she doesn't know."The taller one said pouting.

"Your parents know us though."Weird voice said.

"But I still don't know you, mian."I answered.

"We're idols! We're not going to hurt you!"The shorter one insisted. "Alright, my name is Kim Namjoo and I'm not going to hurt you."She introduced herself with a cute smile on her lips.

"I'm Jung Eunji and I'm a friend of your Yoong oppa."The weird voice introduced herself. That must be true because she knows how I call oppa.

"I'm Oh Hayoung and I'm the maknae of our group."The tallest of the three introduced. Maknae?! Oh?! She's Korean then!

"Maknae?"I asked in disbelief, but I didn't bother with her nationality, it might offend her.

"It's hard to believe but it's true."She said pouting.

"Now come on, we're nice people."Eunji, the one who said that she's a friend of oppa said.

"I guess it won't hurt anybody."I said before nodding.

"Daebak!"Namjoo-ssi cheered before putting an arm around my shoulder and leading me inside their dressing room with Eunji blocking me.

"Everyone, we have a very, cute and special visitor right here!"Eunji-sii announced. Oh please~

"Odieyo?"The child like oice that I heard earlier asked.

Then Eunji-ssi stepped away and announced.

"Ta-Da!"She said cheerfully.

"Omo! Kyeopta!"A small but cute chubby looking girl who owns the child like voice said after seeing me. Oh my goodness that girl is beautiful. Don't get me wrong, she's just really really beautiful.

"Anyeonghaseo."I bowed politely, a little bit flushed because of my thoughts.

"Anyeong chingu."The one who is probably the Gorilla girl defending on her voice greeted.

"Where did you find her? aigoo, are you shy?"Chubby cute girl asked while walking towards me.

"She was standing in front of our room."Eunji-ssi  answered while I slightly lowered my head.

"Oh! Did you need something?"Gorilla asked also walking over.

"Ah, ani, I was just passing by when I heard someone yelling."I answered timidly.

"Ah, that's probably Rong-mama."A girl with shirt hair answered, while also walking towards me.

"Anyeong PJ-ssi! Park Chorong imnida! I'm our group's leader."The cute girl said with a smile while leaning down closer to my face, I can practically feel my face heating up. Gosh! Even Miyeon can't do this to me! Don't smile at me like that. Don't get any closer.

"Aigoo! She's blushing! Unnie don't get too close, you're making the kid shy."The Gorilla said in a teasing voice. "I'm Bomi by the way, call me unnie okay?"She said smiling down at me.

"I'm Hong Yookyung PJ-ssi, you can call me unnie too."The short haired girl said before pointing towards the other girl sleeping on the couch while sitting that I didn't notice earlier. "And that's Son Naeun, you can call her unnie too."She said with a smile.

"You can call all of us unnie."Hayoung unnie said while placing an arm around my shoulders. Goodness, this kid is tall.

"Here, have some candy PJ."Eunji unnie said giving me 3 bars of snickers. This is chocolate though.

"Gomawo."I said politely, while Namjoo unnie make me sit on the couch.

"Where are your parents PJ?"Chorong unnie asked. I can't get over that smile.

"Th-they're filming right now."I answered nervously.

"Are you okay PJ?"Eunji unnie asked.

"Ah, dae."I answered then my phone started vibrating. "Oh! I'm sorry."I said before fishing out my phone from my pocket. "Mommy."I murmured to nobody.

"Mommy?"I answered the phone and I saw Namjoo unnie's face light up.

"Odiya?"

"Ah, are you done? Do I have to go back now?"I asked all in English.

"We're already here in the waiting room. We're not leaving yet but we're just worried where are you."

"Ahm, I'm here at Apink's?"I said hesitantly and Yookyung unnie nodded. "Apink unnies dressing room."

"Oh! Come back to our dressing room. Invite them too if they want to come with you."

"Arasso."I said before hanging up. 

"Mommy asked me to go back, and she asked if you wanted to come?"I told the girls around me.

"Really?!"Namjoo unnie asked looking excited.

"Unnie can we go?"Maknae unnie asked hopefully.

"Well of course, it's rude if we don't and who else gets to have such honor."Chorong unnie said with a smirk. And her smile is beautiful but her smirk is plain hot. I'm calling her pretty unnie from now on!

"Well c'mon then!"Eunji unnie said with her accent before we left their waiting room without forgetting Naeun unnie.

Taeyeon's POV

"What is it with that kid just leaving so suddenly?!"I yelled inside the dressing room.

"She's on her way back with some friends! Stop shouting okay!"Tiffany yelled at me while tying her hair in a bun. We just got changed and just waiting for PJ and our manager who is still currently talking to some people in broadcasting studio before we can leave.

""Don't worry appa, if she's with Apink then she's in good hands."Seohyun said giving me a small smile.

"She still shouldn't be going around especially when she knows that people know who she really is."I said with a sigh before slumping down on the sofa.

"We need to move on Tae, of course we need to be cautious but what good would it do to us if we keep worrying about everything?"Fany asked sitting down beside me and wrapping her arms around my torso.

"I just don't want anything bad to happen to her."I said wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

*KNOCK KNOCK!*

A knock was heard before the door opened revealing PJ and other 7 girls with her.

"Anyeonghaseyo! APink imnida!"The girls greeted loudly while bowing making PJ jump in surprise.

"Yah! Jung Eunji! How come I haven't seen you around lately huh?!"I playfully scolded while standing up.

"Mianhe unnie, I've been a bit busy."Eunji answered sheepishly.

"How was your filming Sunbae?"Bomi asked politely.

"Sunbae? What did I say about calling us that?! Call us unnies Bomi-ah!"Tiffany playfully scolded.

"Ah mian unnie, Bbom-ah's just really shy."Chorong said wrapping an arm around Bomi's shoulders who is currently giving us a sheepish smile.

"Aigoo Bomi-ah! You guys should visit us sometimes so you can get use to us."Fany said smiling.

"How did you meet them J?"Seohyun asked PJ who's standing in front of the girls still.

"I was just walking around when they saw me."She said motioning towards Namjoo and probably Hayoung.

"She was in front of our dressing room when we walked out unnie."Hayoung explained.

"Aigoo, do you like them J?"I asked PJ who nodded with a small smile.

"They're nice daddy."She said timidly. "They gave me these."She continued while showing us 3 bars of Snickers. "Can I eat them mom?"She asked Tiffany hopefully.

"Only one for now baby. You know you have to be careful."Tiffany said giving PJ a small smile who puffed her cheeks before opening the packet.

"Do you want some unnie?"PJ offered Seohyun who kindly rejected it with a small smile.

"Aren't you going to offer it to us too?"I asked PJ when I noticed her starting to eat the bar.

"But you're not going to decline if I offer you some."She said before taking a bite.

"Eh?"I heard Eunji uttered.

"Yah!"Tiffany scolded.

"But I was just kidding mommy, you guys can have the other two."PJ said smiling brightly making us laugh.

"Aigoo, she's definitely Yoong's little sister!"Eunji said with her accent. "You're probably a shikshin too aren't you?"She asked PJ while pinching her cheeks lightly making PJ giggle.

"Maybe, but I'm not as bad as her unnie. I wouldn't hurt anyone or anything for food."PJ said jokingly making us laugh.

"Yoona unnie found herself a rival."Naeun said softly making us all laugh.

"Wae~"PJ whined shocking the other girls.

"You're both funny."Naeun answered smiling at PJ.

"I'm prettier than her though."PJ said pouting.

"Aigoo, so cute!"Chorong said loudly with that baby like voice of her while wrapping her arms around PJ from the back and nuzzling her face on PJ's hair. PJ's charm, aigoo. But I noticed the look on PJ's face. Eh? Are those actually blushing cheeks?!

"Is she blushing?"I asked myself quietly.

"Definitely."Seohyun answered just as quietly and just as dumfounded.

"But wae?"I asked still quietly, and since the others are busy on PJ they didn't hear us.

"I'm not sure, but I think that PJ should know that Chorong is the oldest one among them. Quite an ."Seohyun said while nodding her head slowly as if agreeing with what she's saying.

"Hmm, it's probably just a crush. Every girl has a girl crush."I said watching the others in the room. It' just a crush right?


Anyeong Yedura !

Someone requested for some Kim family moments .. After TaeTiSeo promotions, I'll squeeze one in !!! hehehe

And my new group !!! Gosh I love this girls !!! They remind me so much of GG, and their songs are so addictive too !!!

It's wrong to compare but it couldn't be helped !!!

And PARK CHORONG is so ING CUTE !!! 

and they say that she's very feminine, but why does she give me such a boyish charm .. Like seriously !!!

​Miss me ?!

Maki Out