When Alternate Universes Align

S.M. Youth Star Audition - The Trainee Stage

Hands on their masks, "Hello, we are...SHINING SHINee!"

Screams, giggles and exclamation all exploded. So-So to the right of me simultaneously doing all 3.

"Calm down girls...and boys." Teacher Sumi shushed. "That's right. SHINee are our special guests for today. They're here to help you with your choreography so don't waste this time."

 

After warming up and running though our homework, we split into our 5 groups and wait for SHINee to allocate themselves to a group.

"Ahh, I hope we get Taemin!" So-So sighed and the others hummed in agreement.

I look around to see how the other groups were doing and notice Onew walking towards our group.

"Guess you're not so lucky this time.." I relay back to So-So.

"What do you mean?" So-So asked and I turned back around to point at none other than Taemin.

"Hello. I'm Taemin." He smiled at us. "It's nice to meet you all...finally."

 

"You're not a normal fan, are you?" He said. "Secret?"

 

"What are your names?" He inquired.

"My name's So-So! I'm a big fan of yours!" So-So answered.

"Ah, thank you So-So." He thanked. "And yours?"

"I'm Yuri...It's nice to meet you." I replied politely.

"It's nice to meet you too...Yuri." He smiled.

 

"Good, good." Taemin clapped. "But I feel like there's something missing."

"Like a special move?" So-So asked.

 "Yes, something that wows." He answered.

"15 minute break!" Teacher Sumi called.

 

"Taemin oppa~ Could you please teach us how to dance Dream Girl?"

"Sure." He grinned and led the small group closer to the dance mirrors on the stage.

"Yuri.." So-So started.

"Hmm..?" I reply, gulping down my bottle of water.

"You don't look happy.." She said, whilst her eyes stayed firmly stuck on Taemin teaching the small group.

"I'm fine...just not feeling too well." I reply. "And you, you look too happy. Well, that was until a while ago...Why don't you go and join them?"

"Huh..? Oh? Me? No, no. I don't want to embarrass myself in front of Taemin oppa." So-So blushed.

"Hmm.." I mused.

 

"Good job everyone!" Taemin praised. "Great improvement! You guys will rock it at the yearly talent night."

"Taemin oppa, will you come watch?" One of the girls asked.

"I'll see if I can." He smiled.

 

After autographs were signed and handed out, we tidied up the stage and got ready to head back.

"Ahh, so the rumours were true." 

I zipped up my bag and turned around, ready to answer the remarker, but was shocked by who it was.