Confirmation Email

S.M. Youth Star Audition - The Trainee Stage

I finished my homework questions for Economics and chucked it aside. 6:15pm-ish. I religiously check my email inbox once again.

 

"2012오디션호주 '2012 S.M. Youth Star Audition' E-mail confirmation"

 

 

I started to freak when I saw those Korean letters. It didn't matter what they meant, but I knew it could have only been from one sender.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

'2012 S.M. Youth Star Audition' E-mail confirmation

2012오디션호주

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for submitting your application for the '2012 S.M. Youth Star Audition'.

Please find the information that you need for the audition attached.

 

Remember,

You can apply only once for this audition.

Auditions take place rain or shine! If you are late, someone else will be given your place, so Please BE ON TIME.

Auditions will go by number order, so please come prepared with a completed audition form and receive your number.

 

We sincerely appreciate your support and hope to see you soon at the audition.

Thank you very much.

 

Sincerely,

Audition Manager

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

My hope is set alight again. 

Just under 48 hours to go.

I jump from my chair and show the email to mum.

"What's this?" She asked, looking up from her desk.

"The email!" I exclaim, waving and pointing fingers. I'm so excited! Now I'll have to go book my flights for Saturday and look up train times to get to the venue. Ah! And I still have to practice my backup songs more!

"You haven't told Dad about this yet. You'll need to ask him first." Mum said, looking back to her work.

Dad. Over-protective dad.

Now the hard part begins.