WHAT IS THIS?!

WHAT IS THIS?!

The day went by quickly leading to the next day. The two went back to Lulu's hometown, Beijing, to find his mother. 

It was two in the morning. Had to make sure Lulu was in his human form to get his mother to recognize her own son.

"Does my dad's clothing fit you well?" Dasom asked, glancing at him. "My dad's quite a small man but you seem to fit it pretty well." A smiled spread across her lips. 

"It fits fine, thanks for asking." Lulu flashed a grin fixing his pants that was truthfully riding up his . 

"It's amazing how you got all the way to Seoul, South Korea from Beijing, China..." Dasom said having her curious eyes avert to everything that was new to her.

"Yeah, I was probably shipped to Seoul or something. I'm quite amused that I even picked up the Korean language also." Lulu said fixing his hair.

"Yeah, yeah." The girl huffed. "Do you even remember where you live?" She asked looking up to the tall boy  beside her.

"I can get a little gist of the place. I didn't totally forget everything." He exclaimed grinning. 

The two strolled along the streets for about what seemed forever but it was only one hour. 

"Yaah!" Dasom began to complain, "Are we almost there? My feet are killing me!" 

"We're close." The human cat answered shortly.

"How're you sure 'bout that?" She muttered impatiently, limping the rest of the way.

 

 

"We're here." Lulu announced after the quiet walk of two hours. "This was my house." One arm behind his back as the other pointed towards the house in a kind manner. 

"Lead the way, Mister." Dasom gripped tightly onto the hem of her shirt, nervous to meeting his family. Though it was nothing like a proper girlfriend-boyfriend-parent greeting thing but nervous for Lulu. 

"Ready for this?" Dasom asked now standing beside the boy. He exhaled then nodded. 

Knocking the door a few times, no one answered. 

"Should we just leave?" Dasom questioned. 

"Yeah, I don't think anyone's living there anymore anyways." Lulu heaved a sigh.

"Well.. It is like two thirty in the morning." They both took a step down when the door swung open.

"Excuse me, were you the ones who were knocking on my door?" An old lady asked,  peering her head out. Heavy eye bags clearly visible beneath her wrinkled eyes. She had to be at least in her 50's.

"Uhm, yes, we did." Dasom spoke up. "Are you by chance Mrs. BaoYu Lu?" 

Mrs. Lu was confused. She didn't understand what Dasom said, hence, coming from a Korean girl. Dasom glanced at Lulu and nudged him in the ribs. Coughing a bit, he translated the question in Manderin.

The elder nodded slowly, "Why? What do you want from me?" 

Lulu stepped up, trembling, growing weak in the knees. "I'm your son. Han. Lu Han." He said as his left hand was brought to his chest. "I am your little Han-Han, remember?" His lips began to quiver as each word came out of his mouth. 

"My..Han...MY HAN-HAN!" The lady swung the door wide open to let herself free into her son's arms. Lulu gladly took her into his warm arms, hugging her tightly but careful enough not to break her fragile body. 

 

 

They all settled in Mrs. Lu's living room with a warm cup of coffee. 

"Sorry for disturbing you at such an early hour.." Lulu broke the quietness. 

"It's fine.. but it's been such a long time my dear boy.." She started to tear up. "W-Why..What took you so long to come b-back?" Mrs. Lu sniffled, bringing a tissue to wipe her nose.

"Mom.. Remember grandma..? She cast the spell on me.. Remember?" 

Mrs. Lu huffed remembering everything. "That bewtiched old hag. How dare she curse my one and only son!" She snarled. "You want to know how to break it?" Mrs. Lu mischeviously tapped her fingers on her cup of coffee.

Lulu and Dasom waited for her to tell the answer, only to see Mrs. Lu motion them to move closer to her with her index finger.

"You two must mate before you turn twenty which is your next birthday." Mrs. Lu grinned to herself.

"W-WHAT?!"  Lulu exclaimed making Dasom feel dumbfounded. 

"Yeah, your grandmother left her spell book behind so I took my chance and read how to undo the spell. It was hard cause it wasn't in Chinese. It was written in what looked like jibberish. Luckily enough I found someone who could translate it."

"What's she saying?" Dasom nudged Lulu's arm, whispering to him.

"Tell you when we get back home.." His face flushed.

"Oh.. by the way.. who's the pretty lady next to you? Introduce me will you?" Mrs. Lu grinned, eyeing the white skinned girl.

"A friend. I'll tell you sometime in life." Lulu grinned. 

"Ooii, tell me now. She won't understand a thing." His mother urged. 

Giving into his mother, he told her the whole story. Dasom sat in the same spot, clueless to what the situation was about. She only heard the laughter coming from Mrs. Lu and Lulu laughing along. Dasom puffed her cheeks and sipped her coffee, slumping back on the couch.

 

 

Not noticing the time flying by, it was almost time for Lulu to change back into a cat. Heading into noon almost. 11:15AM.

Dasom was dead asleep on the sofa while Lulu and his mother were talking, catching up on life.

"It's been such long ways of travel. Why don't the two of you stay at my place, yeah? Rest and then go back home." Lulu took a sec to think but shrugged it off. He didn't mind staying, nor did he think Dasom would care. 

"Sure, Mom."

"Fantastic. I'll set up a room for you two then and get you both some clothing." She smiled happily, clasping her hands together.

Before his mom could take a step his hand was placed on her shoulder, "Mom.. Is there any other way of returning back to full human form?" Lulu asked.

"I'm sorry, Han-Han.. but you know.. mating is the only way to gain back all your human form. That's when both your mating partner and your body becomes one. Got it?"

"But it's so awkward, Mooom!" Lulu whined, tugging at her shirt sleeve. 

"I'm sorry, but that's how you undo the spell. Plus, the girl's a keeper." Mrs. Lu faced the sleeping beauty on the couch. "Take her to the room will you? Before you turn into a kitty. I'm too old to carry her." His mom asked politely and walked away, patting his back.

"I don't mind..but does she mind?" He sighed shook his head, heading to pick her up bridal style and walking back to the room.  "Mom, hurry and fix the bed, my arms are getting tired." Lulu whined.

"Alright alright!" Quickly making the bed, she helped Luhan tuck her into bed. "You two will sleep on this King sized bed. Remember this room use to be yours?" Mrs. Lu smiled to herself inwardly. "She must super exhausted.. I'll make something for us to eat." Smiling she walked out of the room, leaving the kids alone.

LuHan took a quick glance at Dasom, who laid peacefully in bed. He smiled to himself without knowing and followed his mom out.

 

 

"Where's grandma?" Lulu asked, propping his elbow on the countertop, resting his chin on his fists.

For a brief moment his mother stopped in place, "She's long gone." She began to gain her conciousness again and poured in a soup base into the boiling pot.

"For how long now?" The boy kept asking.

"About one year. She passed away after you were gone. Changed into a cat. I guess she died to find a way so you couldn't question her how to change back." His mother continued adding ingredients into the pot.

"But she left her book out." 

"Yeah, I also stole it too, so.." His mother's words trailed off.

"I'm glad you did." Lulu flashed a bright smile to his mother. "So far, smells good, Mom." He stated, hearing his stomach growl desperately.

"Almost done, plus, you'll be changing into a cat soon. You won't be getting any of this."

"What?! Not even a little?!" 

"SHHH! Keep your voice low. Your wife is sleeping." His mother teased.

"Ooiii! She's not my wife! And--" He was cut off by a yawning girl.

"Morning." She smiled, rubbing her eyes and fluffing her hair. "Smells great." 

Luhan shook his head. "How are you two suppose to understand each other when i'm a cat? I'm the only one who can understand both of you!" He collapsed his head into his hands. 

"You and Dasome can just stay in the room after i'm done cooking." His mom said. "Now, tell her to wash her face and find a seat afterwards."

Luhan did as told, and so did Dasom. Minutes later, Mrs. Lu was sitting at the other end of the table as for Luhan was sitting on the ground, drinking out of his bowl of milk and his other bowl filled with left overs from last night. 

Feeling awkward, Dasom ate with her head down the whole time. Luhan watched and meowed, shaking his head.

 

 

"You brought me here." Dasom complained pacing back and forth in the tiny room. 

"Meoow.." 

"You're right.. I brought myself here." Dasom answered not knowing what Lulu just said. She clutched onto her hair and crouched down in the middle of the room. "What have I done?" She muttered to herself. 

Feeling like the panicking girl needed some comfort, Lulu hopped off the bed and circled around her, purring and rubbing his cheek on her legs, 

"Thanks, Lulu.." She smiled to herself.

 

________________________________________________

Alright so... maybe this'll turn into a three-shot. ∩_∩

Don't worry, it won't be long like 21 chappies or anything like that. Lol