WHAT IS THIS?!

WHAT IS THIS?!

Becoming human again, Lulu sat on the end of the bed as stubborn Dasom wouldn't allow him to sleep just beside her.

"Yah! Just let me in under the covers too! I'm cold!" Lulu roared.

"YAH! You can't speak to me that way! I'm still your owner/master, okay?!" She snapped back with an evil glare.

"So! You want me to freeze to death?!" The boy snarled.

"You have fur! Use it!" 

"I'm in human form now! I can't!" He retorted. "Plus, we're gonna have to sleep with eachother one day..soon.." 

"What was that?" Dasom quirked a brow. "We're going to have to sleep with eachother one day..soon..?' Did I hear that correctly?" She narrowed her eyes.

"Yeah, that's right. I said it." He stated, crossing his arms.

"I AM NOT SLEEPING WITH YOU EVER IN THAT WAY!" 

"YOU HAVE TO! BEFORE MY UPCOMING BIRTHDAY! YOU ONLY HAVE FIVE MONTHS!! IF NOT THEN I'M GOING TO STAY A CAT FOREVER!" 

"WHY DO I NEED TO SLEEP WITH YOU!? YOU'RE MAKING ME SOUND LIKE A ! AND FIVE MONTHS?! THAT'S NOT ENOUGH TIME TO PREP MYSELF!! AND I WOULDN'T MIND YOU JUST STAYING AS A CAT!" 

The two argued back and forth like cat and mouse.

"What in the world..." Mrs. Lu said, slamming the door open, walking in with a tray of treats and beverages. "Are you two arguing like an old married couple?"

"No, Mom. I was about to tell her about the..you know..mating thing.."

"M-Mating.. OH! Right, I'll leave you two alone then." She said with glee after setting the tray down onto the table, twirling her dress towards the exit of the room. Luhan rolled his eyes as Dasom wasn't sure what just happened.

"Anyways," Luhan cleared his throat, "I guess this couldn't wait till we got back home... What my mom was telling me yesterday.. to get rid of my spell is to mate with someone. Its a way of telling that you are one and you are a whole which would help me regain my full human form again.." He nibbled his lower lip.

"You're saying... You want me to sleep with you? To regain your human form?" Lulu nodded. "Are you just using me?" His owner scoffed.

"NO NO NO! Not at all! I actually do have feelings for you...Dasom..I may have been your pet for 2 years as a cat but well be damned. I fell for my owner. I didn't think it was possible for me to fall for someone. Guess it turned out to be you." A smile curled on his lips.

"Why didn't you show your true form to me earlier?" She asked. "Maybe we would've worn out the spell by now.." She said blushing.

"I would have if I knew!" The boy crossed his arms and tapped his foot. "By the way, you don't need to prep yourself."

"Yes, I do!" Dasom argued. "Girls need time to think." 

"Think of what, exactly?" He cocked his head.

"Nothing you need to know. We'll talk about this later. I just want some sleep.." She said, pulling the blanket to her chin.

Feeling the bed move down on one side, she knew he was next to her. 

"Just think of me as a giant cat. I won't do anything to you. I respect my master's choices." Luhan said as both their backs faced each other.

 

 

"Thanks, Mom." Lulu smiled. Dasom bowed politely and smiled. "Dasom says she had a splendid time here and that you're very kind."

"Oooh! She is just so marvelous! You found a wonderful girl!" Mrs. Lu exclaimed excitedly.

"Mom, stop." Lulu grinned and hugged his mother farewell. "See you soon, once I get this black magic off of me." 

"Goodbye. Be safe." His mother waved them both goodbyes, watching them board the plane.

 

"Aahhh! I've missed you, apartment! I missed you, bed!" Dasom frolicked through the entire apartment. Luhan scoffed and sat down on the couch, turning on the tv.

"It was only two days and one night."

"That seemed like a century to me, okay? I hardly get out of my apartment, you should know!" She explained hugging her fridge.

 

 

Four months already passed meaning one more month to give them a chance to mate. 

Luhan lifelessly laid on the bed, "YAAH! Dasom! You're taking forever in the bathroom to prep up!" He shouted, rolling on the bed.

 

"Alright. It's okay. You got this, Dasom. WHEE-OOO! WHEE-OO!" She talked to herself and did breathing exercises. Man, did she feel more nervous than ever. She felt more nervous than when she had a swim meet in eighth grade. 

 

Coming out of the bathroom, she was greeted with a shirtless man on top of her bed. She gulped. 

"Couldn't we have waited the day before your birthday..?" Her voice trembled.

"The sooner the better. Plus, I gave you four months to prep yourself. It should have been a fairly good amount of time."

"Okay.. fine.. Just.. go easy.." Dasom, nervously slipped under the covers next to Luhan. "And just so you know, you better love me if we're gonna do this..."

"Don't worry, Dasom. I do love you." Lulu assured his owner.

Taking in a deep breath she looked at Lulu with a nervous gaze.

"I'm ready, Lulu.."

 

 

Waiting a month after that to see if the spell broke, fortunately it did. The wonders of mating did him great. [[ wink wink ]]

 

"MY DEAR SON! You're back!" His mother hugged him tightly. 

"Yeah, Mom! We did it!" His grin was wide. 

While the two were hugging and chatting, Dasom had an idea of what they were chatting about since Mrs. Lu kept making googly eyes at her, making her feel uncomfortable. 

"Was she goood?!" Mrs. Lu laughed.

"What happens in that room, stays in that room." Luhan chuckled.

"C'mon, lets get you two inside." His mother was happy as ever, Her son no longer had the spell put on him and he had a lovely girlfriend now. Their grandma passed away, which didn't put an impact on their lives but only made everything better. 

"I'm feeling super exhausted. Used up all my energy greeting you two!" Mrs. Lu stated. "I'm going to sleep now. Good night you two!" She hopped to her room, feeling younger and healthier than ever.

 

 

"Now that i'm human..." Lulu smirked, "we can do--"

"I'm still considering that I'm still your owner and master. What I say must go." Dasom crossed her arms over her chest.

"C'mon, you enjoyed that night, didn't you? I know you did. The way you screa--"

"WHAT IS THIS?! ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT!! ENOUGH, ENOOOUUUGH!!!" She blew her fringes. "Just be happy you're back to your regular form."

"I'm more than happy. Plus, I get you also." Lulu nuzzled at the crook of her neck, breaking her serious attitude and made her giggle. She cupped his cheeks, bringing him close to her face, noses barely touching.

"Hmm... This is the weirdest romance in my life.." Dasom whispered upon Lulu's lips. 

"You know you love it." He grinned, capturing her lips with his.

 

________________________________________________________

EN FIN. (─‿‿─)

How'd you like it? Hahaha I actually enjoyed writing this story. 

And without actually knowing where I was getting. x) 

I moved the story at a quick pace also. :b

This was suppose to be a ONE shot but ended up as a THREE shot instead. Ehehehe

Tell me what you think? c: