CHAPTER 1

It was You [HIATUS]

Narrator’s POV:

At the LAX international terminal,

“Last call for all passengers on flight SL182 to Korea, it is now the last boarding. Please make your way to gate 15. The plane will depart in 10 minutes. Thank You”

A young lady was seen walking towards gate 15 with her Louis Vuitton suitcase clad in a pair of black Vera Wang skinny jeans, a simple white Balmain bow-embellished silk blouse and a pair of Jimmy Choo black and gold mantra strapped heels.

 

Junsu’s POV:

“What on earth have you been doing this entire time Manager Park?!”

                  “I’m so so—sorry”

This was ridiculous. He never does anything right.

“I have given you an efficient amount of time to fix this problem! But what is this rubbish?!”

                  “I’m really sorry Director Kim...”

“I don’t care what you do. But fix this up and present it to me tomorrow! Now get out.”

                  “Ne—neh..”

Today has been an extremely bad day. Nothing was going my way.

*knock knock*

“Come in..”

                  “Su, did you just yell at manager Park again?”

“I should just fire him.”

                  “yah~ calm down will you. Chillax, he’s just doing his job.”

“Jae hyung, you call that doing his job? What he presented at the board was trash!”

                  “Arasso arasso, just don’t worry about that for now. It’s time for lunch! We’re meeting up with the rest of the guys.”

 

 

 

Narrator’s POV:

The young miss was walking out from the gate causing everyone to turn and stare in awe.

“OH MY GOD! It’s Sooyeon Unnie!!” fans were screaming while running up to her.

“Unnie!! Unnie!! You’re so pretty! I’m a fan, can I have your autograph?”

                  “Sure, what’s your name?” She smiled back.

Everyone was in awe of her beauty, from her looks to her personality. Everything was perfect and people loved her. She is the face of Asia after all…

 

“Young Miss! Welcome back. Let me take those for you.”

                  “Thank you Audrey!”

“You’re always welcome miss.” He smiled back.

                  “Is there anywhere you would like to go?”

“No, it’s okay, I’m tired so I want to rest. Home would be nice.”

                  “Yes miss.”

“Oh and Audrey?”

                  “Yes?”

“Just Sooyeon please~”

                  “but miss—”

“ah ah~ no buts! You’re like family now, ever since I was four. So Sooyeon would be nice.”

                  “Okay mi—I mean Sooyeon-ssi”

“That’s better” She smiled back.

________________________________________________

This is my second story!

Hope you enjoyed the first chappie (i know its not much xD) haha.

But please look forward to it! :D

The other fic I have on running is "Scent of a Rose".

I have end of year exams coming up next week, so there won't be updates often. ):

but after that, holidays are coming, so I will update a lot more!! :D

and Please do leave some comments. ^^ hehe

would love to read what u think! :D

Annyeong~~ ^^