CHAPTER 3

It was You [HIATUS]

Narrator’s POV:

The night went on quite smoothly

Sooyeon was beginning to feel a little bored and looked around until she saw in the far corner of the club a group of guys sitting and drinking.

But one particular thing caught her attention… for all the wrong reasons.

Her brows furrowed as she saw a couple making out where the guy was grazing the girl’s thighs and her clothes were almost off. Well, she wasn’t wearing much to begin with…

She quickly looked away in disgust.

“Yeoniiieeee!! I’m still *hic* so glad you’re *hic* back!” Hyorin giggled

Sooyeon only shook her head in amusement.

“You’re drunk Rin, c’mmon I’ll take you home.”

“uh-uh. I’m not drunk Yeonniee. Who said I’m drunk?” She was slurring her sentences now.

Sooyeon could only sigh and gently placed her arms around her best friend to keep her steady as they walked.

“Yeonniee?”

“Yeah Rin?”

“ba—bathroom..” She covered quickly.

 

Your POV:

I patted Hyorin’s back as she vomited in the toilet.

“yah~ why did you drink so much?” I sighed.

“urghh.. gross..” Hyorin said as I smirked.

“And it’s because I’m just so happy you’re back.”

“Thanks but no thanks. You know I don’t like you getting so drunk right?”

“Yes yes, Miss Lee.” She sarcastically said before standing up.

“Okay, let’s get you home now!” I ushered her to leave

I carefully steadied her as we walked because she was still tipsy when suddenly I felt someone push into me causing both Hyorin and I to hit the wall.

I winced in pain.

Then I heard Hyorin groan in pain, I looked up to see who it was.

And to my surprise it was the guy who was making out with that girl from before.

I got more annoyed when he started to walk away.

“Excuse me! You haven’t apologised to us yet!” I yelled

He turned around and stared at me. I could see his eyes scanning me from head to toe which made me feel a little uncomfortable.

“I don’t think I need to Miss” he smirked.

“What?!” I scoffed.

What an arrogant a**ho*e, I thought.

“You just pushed into my friend and I, we deserve an apology!”

“You just weren’t looking where you were going, I think I’m the one who needs the apology” He retorted.

This guy was seriously starting to get on my nerves.

“You know what? There is no point in talking to someone like you who’s rude and arrogant.”

 

Junsu’s POV:

She’s damn hot, that was all I could think at that moment.

It was fun teasing her, so I just kept going, when suddenly she said she was going.

I was about to say one last thing when suddenly she purposely stepped on my foot with her heels.

“Ow!!” I yelped and groaned in pain as I bent down to hold my foot.

I saw her smirk as she left with her friend.

_________________________________________________

Finally updating! :D

and enjoying Junsu's bad boy character? xD

It's fun writing him with this type of persona. haha though I cannot imagine him as one in real life. ><

our Susu is too cutee and innocent, right?! xp

sorry Su. haha

Again, Keep the comments coming! hehe ^^