How to save your friend

Cube's Ghost

 

*Prologue, Eunkwang’s POV*

 

I knew what had to be done. I stood up and all my scared feelings disappeared out of my body, just... gone. We had to find Minhyuk, no matter what and all together.. all together.. we're strong. All together made us shine the most on stage and now it was time to proof we are even shining the best and are the strongest off stage. Looking at Hyunsik, seeing his worried face.

'Hyunsik... what's wrong?'

Hyunsik looked up to him, waiting patiently for the answer of Hyunsik.

 

 

 

*No one’s POV*

 

Hyunsik looked doubting to the others, Sliding his eyes from the one to the other and rested his eyes on Eunkwang. He knew he had to tell, he knew he had to warn them. He knew he had to do this or there might disappear someone else, of course he agreed to find Minhyuk, yet he was afraid just the six of them wont help. They needed help and he knew from who they needed to get help from: Chaerin. Yet would Eunkwang or the others agree on that? He had no idea, as much he wanted to help his hyung, he knew he had to ask help from Chaerin and he knew he better should apologize to her not to listen to her warning. He cleared his throat.

‘We can’t just do this alone with just the six of us.. I…’

He paused for a second, he hadn’t been sure how he had to tell it. But knew what thing, he had to.

‘Go on’

Eunkwang said, a bit impatiently. Everyone knew Eunkwang was determined to find the lost member.

‘Well, You all know Chaerin.. but she isn’t the only one here. She told me, when I’d met her. That there was this thing. Something dangerous around here besides her. Of course I didn’t believed her first. Though she warned me for this… shadow thing’

Once again Hyunsik paused, just letting the other know or show they had to save Minhyuk probable from this shadow. Hoping he wasn’t right.

‘And if Minhyuk is hold by that thing… We need to get help from Chaerin’

Now Hyunsik looked to the ground, biting his lower lip. Would he get yelled at, now Eunkwang would realize he actually knew about this could’ve get dangerous?

 

*Eunkwang’s POV*

 

When I heard Hyunsik speaking, I got the feeling Hyunsik might knew about this. Yet, I didn’t knew if I would get mad or not. Decided to be not. It had no use to be so.  Still I am glad Hyunsik did told us this. Maybe this would work, nothing mattered at the moment as long we could save our Minhyuk.

‘And.. what’s your plan.. first finding her?’

 

*Hyunsik’s POV*

 

 

‘And.. what’s your plan.. first finding her?

That sentence, made me feel relieved. Relieved it meant Eunkwang wasn’t mad or at least, not at the moment. I had actually thought Eunkwang would disagree. Fast thinking of something. Knowing one thing, if we all would search for her, she wont appear. Maximum 2 people I guessed. Maybe that would be the best idea two of us, searching for Chaerin and the other 4 would already find some clues to search for Minhyuk. I glanced around the room and fast I hold my eyes to the leader.

‘Ilhoon and I are going to search for Chaerin while You, Peniel, Changsub and Sungjae already try to find Minhyuk. I wont be alone nor you.. since when you’re alone you might get in trouble by that thing..’

Which I meant the shadow with. Knowing the others knew that.

‘I guess that is the reason none of us had been caught yet’

Which is the truth. Changsub was gone for a little bit but Ilhoon had been with him really quick. When I was searching for Minhyuk, Peniel was besides me. When Minhyuk left, none was with him which probable made Minhyuk an easy target. You’re always stronger when you’re with someone. Especially with someone you could trust. I looked at everyone, then to Eunkwang again.

‘That idea sounds good to me. Lets go!’

 

*None’s POV*

 

Eunkwang, Changsub, Peniel and Sungjae were heading to the place where Peniel and Hyunsik had found the Ipod of Minhyuk. As they got there, there was no sign. No sign of a shadow or something else different, No sign of Minhyuk. There was simply, nothing. Peniel looked around. Walking to the spot the Ipod had laid down on the ground. Bending on his knees as he looked at the place. Not seeing anything weird about it. Nor hearing anything strange. No, it was the simply hallway they went through a few times a day to get to the place they had to be. The other three decided to do the same, searching through this hallway. There must be something.

 

 

 

Hyunsik and Ilhoon were walking through he hallways straight to the elevator. Hyunsik knew, he might would find the Chaerin in there and otherwise on the highest floor where the CEO’s office was, the spot he had met Chaerin for the very first time. When they were standing in front of the elevator, Hyunsik saw Ilhoon getting slight nervous, laying hand on his shoulder.

‘Ilhoon, nothing to worry about’’

Ilhoon nodded and as soon the elevator doors opened. They stepped inside, pressing the right button and the elevator got up.

 

*Chaerin’s POV*

 

I was like almost always on the highest floor of the building, the best place to look over the city and look to the CEO. Which wasn’t here at the moment. Just walking around I heard the elevator, my mind already told me who it was. Ilhoon and Hyunsik. Knowing why they were here. Asking me to help them. Shall I help them?, I did warn Hyunsik and he didn’t had listen to me. Though I also know the curiosity does kills the cat and they certainly have noticed that and probable had learned they better should listen. While thinking about it, I hid myself behind the wall and lean against it.

When the doors of the elevator got open, I looked at it.

‘I already was expecting you.’

 

*None’s POV*

 

‘I already was expecting you.’

Ilhoon and Hyunsik right away jumped up. They hadn’t expected to find her already. Both looking to the way of Chaerin and bowed their heads.

‘Ah, Yeah~..we’

Hyunsik started, but stopped abrupt as he saw the hand of Chaerin getting in the air as a sign to shut his mouth.

‘I know why you’re here, you want me to help you. To save your friend.. isn’t it’

The two silently nodded

‘And why should I, I did warned you. Didn’t I’

Hyunsik right away nodded.

‘You did.. I know. But…’

‘No buts.. I don’t like those.. it will mostly end up in something which would make someone feel bad. I don’t want to.. I had warned you and twice.’

Hyunsik blinked a few times, He only could remember once. Ilhoon did understand what she meant. He looked at his hyung.

‘About the filming’

Ilhoon soft whispered to his hyung. Which made Hyunsik nodding right away. Hyunsik looked at Chaerin.

‘I know.. we or I made a mistake, but I don’t think someone else has to depend on the mistakes others makes.’

Chaerin raised her eyebrow

‘Who says it is the mistake of yours.. Eunkwang is right… no one is the blame.. yet all of you… yes I do hear everything.’

The last sentence, Chaerin fast had added. Then, for some minutes there was a silent. Soon, Chaerin spoke again.

‘Alright.. I will help you. I will try what I can do, yet there is one thing what has to happen in return’

‘and that is?’

Ilhoon asked right away.

‘That all the filming material wont be seen by anyone.. Just hide it somewhere and try to forget about it and deny about what you’ve seen and heard to everyone else’

‘Deal’

Hyunsik right away said.