VDay.C

Spoil me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Your the best baby, the BEST present i could ask for. My lord you're so hot tonight"

"Happy Valentine honey....i'm glad you like your present, i'll let you unwrapped me forever and when ever."

 

Kyuhyun said while he lean forward to peck lightly on Siwon's lips.  Causing the forever cheesy king to smile widely at such affection.  He loves it when Kyuhyun nickname him, which wasn't often.

"Baby, you being cheesy, will only leads to more..." Siwon didn't finish his tease instead he wiggle his playful brows and wink at his now blushing from embarrassment baby-kyunni.  Its amazes Siwon how his lover, still manages to be so much affected by Siwon's words, to which he'll fall in love all over again at every light pinch or smack he gets in return from the blushing beauty.

"I thought you were with Ryewook and hyung" Siwon asked as he massage his arm from the pinch. 

"huh?!... no i wasn't, i've been here all along" 

"But, i call hyung, and a singing Ryewook, and he said" Siwon was starting to blah on. 

Kyuhyun roll his eyes at his silly Wonnie, "No, i was here, hiding.  About to surprise you, i saw you walked in, and ran upstairs, but when i heard you call....no, scratch that, you yell out my name, like 'YAH~ CHO KYUHYUN'.  I got nervous so i stay hidden.  Till i hear the shower turn on.   i decided to make up to whatever you were upset about, so i got on the bed, stripped down and waited.  Till you walk out, froze up, jump me, took me raw and hard may i say and now."

Siwon try to process the infromation his kyunni just told him, so he has been right.  His baby didn't leave him, he didn't pick Ryewook over him on St Valentines.  He did came back early to surprise him, Siwon mentally slapped himself a few hard one till Kyuhyun press a kiss on his forehead to bring him back to reality. 

"Is everything ok now Wonnie?" 

"Yes Kyunni, everything's prefect.  Just like you"  Siwon proudly declare which of course making kyuhyun roll his eyes again at his cheesiness.

"Ok, so Kyunni, close your eyes, its my turn to give you your present."  Siwon happily sat himself up, Kyuhyun watches this big kid, getting jittering with these corny events.  He had to look the other way when Siwon's perfect body bounces off the bed and out their bed room door.  Even now he still finds himself ing and nervous around his ness. 

Kyuhyun was smiling to himself at his own silliness, when his wonnie came back into the room, now sitting crossed leg in front of him with a pillow covering his thick asset.   He peck Kyuhyun on the cheek lightly, smiling as he withdraw himself to see a closed eyes kyuhyun enjoying their little moment.  Siwon then move to his nose, gently pecking it, and than cup his hands around Kyuhyun's face, bringing the young up along and pulling him into a more passionate and desperate kiss to which he find himself into the young's mouth. 

Siwon let go of Kyuhyun when he felt his baby-kyu wrapped around his neck.  Smoothly Siwon took one of arms wrapped around him and he fidget something around the wrist, to which Kyuhyun was fully distracted by the now throbbing tongue in his mouth, and biting ever so lightly and wanting more was all he could think of.

By the time Siwon let go, Kyuhyun swear he could see stars from their alluring kiss.  He lean his head on Siwon's broad shoulders to settle his vision and breathing.  That's when his eyes land on the silver bracelets that's wrapped around this left wrist to which Siwon's also had a matching one on his own. 

Kyuhyun pulled away and look at the smitten orbs of his Wonnie and back to the bracelet and back to his Wonnie's wrist.  Being a goofy-cheese Siwon could only stare at the cuteness of his baby-kyu, he wish he could miniaturize him and keep him in his pocket all day long and never let his darling out of his sight. 

Siwon pull in his baby via the nape just so he could wrench the thirst of his sudden need for his baby, as pull away leaving a minor gap while breathing in the hot air around them. 

"Hyung, its so heavy" Kyuhyun joked while pouting his plumplies and playing wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter