Sleep baby

Spoil me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*this is really mindless, short but fluff, cos i felt bad for being angsty on 100%... ^.^     "Siwonnie!" Kyuhyun whines as he sluggishly walked into his dorm bedroom after hours of nonstop rehearsal for his latest musical.  His boyfriend only been back from filming a few days yet they still fail to find time to spend hence Siwon is in the dorm whenever he could to catch his busy rising star.      Although Siwon have come back from his series filming, but being the mega star he is, Kyuhyun already finding him head deep into another script.  This time, a movie with Jacky Chan, even though Kyuhyun doesn't believe Siwon need the international star credential to work in a Hollywood movie.  For Siwon is already heading towards his own making stardom, but seeing Siwon a step closer to his dream was enough for him not to voice them out.      Another whine and Kyuhyun flopped down onto his soft, inviting bed, making the taller bounces a little on the spot.  Said boyfriend pull his copy of script away from his face and set it down.  Seeing Kyuhyun all whiny isn't something new, especially since he just got back from China.  He slowly crawl over and set a his large palm on Kyuhyun's back as he starts kneading it. 
 
"You ok, love?" Siwon cooed softly, which earn him a groan and a soft shake of those curls. 
 
"I'm exhausted!"
 
Siwon smile as he gently starts to rub soothing circles on his back, muffle moans was the gratitude's he got from Kyuhyun.  He then leans down and kisses the back of his head with a smile before scooping Kyuhyun up into his arms and setting his bubbly boyfriend in his embrace, chest against his back.
 
Kyuhyun beam contented as he lean up and kiss Siwon on the nose and rested his head against his broad chest and snuggle into him.
 
"Want me to give you a sensual massag
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter