Round One

Ultimate Master

My mind was blank as SungYeol and the 6 boys behind  him walked slowly to us.

L.Joe carefully flicked a strand of my hair with his long fingers, and I stood frozen feeling the wind running through my legs. I mean what was I supposed to do? Run? Lie ? Cry? Be angry?

Even if I denied I liked L.Joe as I previously said to SungGyu, they would probably still beat the living crap of L.Joe, so what now? Just stand here as his soft hands grabbed my hair?

I mimicked him to stop.
As I turned to the boys I spotted SungGyu. He was looking at us calmly and coldly, not really caring, maybe that was a sing that he wasn't in favor of this engagement, and only for that one second I thanked L.Joe mentally.

-So who's  this?- SungGyeol directed his small face to me, he seemed purple and his lips who I was used to see smiling, were closed up tensely.

-Mmmm, this is my... my friend ByungHun.- I faked a smile, restraining the name l.Joe from my mouth, cause I knew that was the name SungGyu knew.

->you> do friends grab your waist like that.- I noticed his playfull hands and pushed L.Joe away. - Pshhh friends? Don't you know I love you baby?

My body turned into a living ice cube.

-ByungHun stop. - I muttered with my teeth semi-closed.

He held my waist once more and kissed my cheek out of the blue, his lips were soft and a bit dry. I jumped in surprise, maybe he was going a bit overboard.

-Baby ByungHun is the name only you can call me.- He winked greasily.- L.Joe is for your...

He put his head above mine taking a peek at the 6 boys.

-Friends? Stalkers?

-YAH stalker your !- SungYeol yelled. I suddenly looked at him forgetting ByungHun and his cheesy smiles behind me, and saw SungYeol like this for the 1st time. His body tensed and stiff and his small face bloated and purple like a plum. Smoke coming from his nostrils.

-Your face doesn't grow on me, L.Jo-e.- And why are you grabbing <, don't you know she belongs to someone else?- He swallowed in his dry throat, and pointed in a childish manner scrunching his face to SungGyu. - The twice junior champion of Taekwondo.

-How about this? She is my girl, so why won't you bodyguards of the " twice junior taekwondo champion" leave her alone, and maybe get a life?

-Why U....- SungGyeol wanted to advance to grab L.Joe collar, who kept his body behind mine, but a hand stopped him, the seven boys including me and l.Joe looked there.
SungGyu got off the middle and stopped Sungyeol.

-Stop. Let me talk to them.

I could feel L.Joe starting to be excited, didn't he liked to fight and said he was bored?

That's why I hate taekwondo and martial arts and every guy connected to them? Why is everything on my life connected to fights?

-Look I don't want to take this the bad way, but I'm engaged to <.- he tried to find my eyes, but I avoided them.- And there's actually nothing you can do. Unless quit those acts you're putting in front of us, saying you like her.

 DID HE SAW US ARGUING EARLIER? HOW COME HE KNOWS?

And though I opened my eyes at his statement, we were caught, L.Joe kept calm and insisted.

-It's not my fault your fiancé likes me... And now how do you want to resolve this issue?

I knew he was going to take this path I rolled my eyes to try and stop them, but SungYeol grabbed my hand and took me to his side gripping his hand to mine, making me watch  L.Joe preparing himself and SungGyu calmly staring with his hands in his pockets.

L.Joe didn't even noticed I wasn't there anymore, of course what he really wanted to do was fight, for a split second thinking maybe someone was interested in me T-T

-Yah you better not move or else I'll tell all about this, even the waist thingy to your grandpa.- SungGyeol said angrily beside me, with his hand linked with mine.
He was redder now.

- So will you be able to fight with me?

SungGyu gave a small grin and kept his posture.

______________________________________________________________-

"NOBODY'S POV"

The first one to attack was L.Joe, he swung his left arm aiming to hit SungGyu's jaw line, and in one swift move his body tried to attack SungGyu, but for my surprise and Ljoe's as well SungGyu easily blocked the punch with his left arm. This continued for some minutes, with Sungyeol the rest of the boys and ______ attentively watching.

L.Joe took off his jacket dripping sweat, and threatened SungGyu with his eyes again, but SungGyu stayed calmly almost mocking him, this made L.Joe even angrier, He took small steps to meet SungGyu and this time hit him with left SungGyu blocked his fist easily, but suddenly without any warning someone fell on the dusty street.

______ looked shocked and got rid of SungYeol's grip. As she was moving to see what happened to L.Joe, everyone noticed SungGyu grabbing his left cheek.

She stopped not knowing what to do.
SungGyu took his hand from his face, and looked at ____ first, and then at L.Joe.

-Good your the 1st to hit me...-L.Joe jumped  up, as if he was never tired.

-Maybe one day you could win me.- SungGyu fixed his jacket and touched his cheeks again.- Either way, stay away.- He threw some stones at L.Joe's feet and in one movement turned away, walking in his black leather jacked really fast.

___ _____looked puzzled at SungGyu, the at SungYeol, then at L.Joe.

SungYeol embarrassed, grabbed ________'s hand a started dragging her.

-Let's go, we can't stay here. NOW!-  without her consent, she tried to fight, but soon enough walked behind him, knowing there was no way out, there were already enough damages made, she managed to look back seeing L.Joe reclining to the grocery store wall.



-Well meet again.- He waved at her, with his other hand grabbing the place that took many defense jabs from SungGyu, and added mischievously.- My girl!

SungYeol tensed up in front of her, arching his back, but he continued walking, she following him, there was going to be a confusion at home.

 

________________________________________________________-

HI GUYS!!

MISSED ME? LOL I UPLOADED TODAY AS WELL I DESERVE AN AWARD, SORRY IF YOU WERE COINFUSED AT "YOU" THING OR IF MY FIGHT SCENES AND SOMETIMES I GET ALL CONFUSED, BUT IT'S LIKE 1AM HERE AND I'M SLEEPY t------t

 

ANYWAY LOVING YOUR COMMENTS

AND LOL AT THE TITLE, DALMATION MUCH? BOW WOW WOW (:C DARI WHAEEE?)

I'LL TRY TO MAKE IT MORE INTERESTING, SAY YOUR OPINIONS, SUGGESTIONS, CRITIQUES EVERYHTING?

 

BUBYE <3 LOVE YOU ALL