The Mess Starts

Ultimate Master

 The day I  hated the worst was monday , but today unsually I didn't grump to all my friends how I hated mondays or even coplained how hungry was I during the breaks, all day I could only think about one think...

 

Would I be going to meet pink guy? Would he be there?

 

I ditched my friends for 5minutes, they were going around in circles around the school and I just went outside and grabbed my phone, who was in my skirt pocket. I searched for grandpas number, but after dialing it it rang and rang, and rang.

He didn't answer me at all, so should I go anyway meet the pink guy? Grandpa usually liked to know were I was even though I hated being controlled all the time... But it's not like it's that far away, it's on my street anyway...

And that's right, I'm going to say to that pink guy to leave me alone, and then talk is over, finito adios ciao.

 

_______________________________

I waited for my last class, eyeing sometimes on my window seeing if I could spot Daniel oppa, but not even one sign, and my head was all filled with Taekwondo losers, Pink Barking Guys.

-Yah stop daydreaming.- Jiyoon (yeah I forgot friend- Jiyoon from 4minute) nagged me.

- Why are you on cloud level 9 today? Comming with us to eat an icecream after.-She glared at me.

 

-ai molla molla!!!! But I have to go home soon as this class is finished, so sorry but no can do.

 

-What you have a hot date and won't tell me? - She shook her head so her short brown hair would stop hitting her eyes.

Jiyoon is really energetic and goofy and I love her, but she always gets mad at me because I have too many chores to do at the dojang, in one way I understand.. I don't like them either I would rather spend time with my friends... And wait until I telll her about SungGyu she'll flip out because the small love life I have I tell her everything except for this small thing, that shoukdn't even count as love life... I miss Daniel

 

-Yah again with the day dreaming? - She approchead her hand from her desk to mine and sneackely pinched my leg.

 

-OWWW! what was that for? - Some of my class mates stared at me, and I gave a death glare to Jiyoon.

 

-Why u little c bjfhvbhfvbhjvbhfvb

 

She laughed seeing the teacher didn't see anything.

 

-But promise me if anything's wrong you'll tell me.

I sighed, knowing I wasn't telling the thruth.

-Jiyoon ah... I promise.

 

___________________________

The bell rang, I waved goodbye to my friends especially Jiyoon, Sohyun and Dara, these three who thought I was hiding something from them, Dara and Jiyoon could nag me all day  if they thought I was hiding stuff from them, but they were cute and dorky so sometimes, just sometimes I didn't mind.

 

I looked at my watch, and looked at the way I had to go to get to my house, the "Wallflower street", I might get late, but it's not like I'll be all punctual 'cause I didn't even knew if I was meeting him or not... And I'm not in denial, I just want to tell him he better get his pink  out of my life.

 

I walked slowly sometimes, I   walked fast sometimes, and when I arrived I was 15 minutes late, but there wasn't really a time scheduled so... I bit my lips and put my head in the grocery store, to see if any pink hair would come up and cockily say hello, but no. There were only customers and food stacked shelves, I took my bagpack and turned slowly to head home.

this it's not like he was coming anyway.

 

-Aww it looks like you showed up.

I recongnized the worned out but strangely high voice. I turned around.

 

-Yes but don't get all giddy, I'm just here to tell you to say something to you.

I noticed he was wearing a grey school uniform, and he was sitting in a window parapet a little above the grocery, how the hell did he get up there?!

He popped a piece of candy in his mouth and gracefully jumped swiftly, landing near me without producing any sound with his feet.

- So why did you have to say to me?

I placed my bagpack on my left side and starded bitterly at him.

-And why did you ask me to come here?

He twirled around like a little boy, in the middle of MY street, and gave his typical smile, a soft smirk with a genuine touch to it.

- Just 'cause I felt like it. I wanted to see if would show up . See I remebered your name.

 

JUST CAUSE HE FELT LIKE IT?!

 

- Oh lord you are ing kidding me right? I was so idiot thinking that you actually had something...- I realized I spilled to much.- You know what? Never mind. Just keep your pink away from me.

I was about to turn away, but I saw him laugh.

- Deep down you know I wasn't saying anything interesting, right?-This guy thinks he can see through me, I sneered at him, and put my bagpack on, why did I came? good question...

 

- But since you like me you can call me L.Joe.-

I looked puzzled at him. Like him? I swang my body to leave, but my feet slipped in a small stone, and I just slide but his slender body swiftly grabbed my waist, I wasn't going to fall. His hands were in the curves of my waist and my body was resting on his, I didn't actually liked guys to touch me, especially my waist, especially L.Joe.

 

Then he put my hair behind my ear, and before I could have time to grump, he whispered in a lower tone.

- But my real name is Lee ByungHun, shhhh it's a secret.- Though I knew he was moking me I shoved his hands and turned my face away, my cheeks felt hot and I was burning. I placed my hands in them and got rid of his grip, not even fighting back.

-So tell me more about this gang.- He continued talking like it was nothing, while I recomposed myself clearing my throath multiple times.

 

-Why would I? I said enough already Don't annoy me anymore.

When he was about to talk, we both heard an unusual amount of nse, and though he streached his head to see what it was, I knew who it was and why was there so much noise, the only thing I didn't knew was the extra person who was about to turn the corner and watch me with blushed cheeks discussing with L.Joe.

-Lee ByungHun follow me.

He continued looking to the source of the noise, but I insisted.

-Follow me.- This boy was a recipe for disaster.

-Nah I'm fine here. - He laughed at my face and streched his arms relaxed above his head, he knew something was coming up.

And then the guys turned the corner, I easily recongined SungGyeol and the guys, but for my surprise I recognized SungGyu even faster, walking in the middle looking around with his hands resting in his pockets and his hair messily combed.

 

I turned my face hoping they didn't see me, but nothing could prepare for about L.Joe did next.

 

-Yahh the day is surely nice, It's great you're here with me. Should we kiss?

He yelled loudly with a fake voice like it was on purpose. The street was silent, but I swear i could here those songs from "Wild Wild West in the back of my head, when the villan and the good guy have a face off in the sunset. Except here I didn't knew who was the good guy and the bad guy.

L.Joe approached me, I just stayed quiet still hoping, because if I turned they would see my face.

 

Should I deny it? Should I confirm it? It's not like I pity L.Joe anyway, he could get beaten up, and I couldn't care less.

 

- ?Isn't that ?!-- SUngGyeol yelled to his friends. 

 

I looked at L.Joe d he just winked at me and silentely made me read his lips.

-I'm bored anyway.

 

-Who's that guy? - SungYeol yelled again,d I don't know how, but it just happened, soon as L.Joe put his hand in my shoulder I let his other arm wrap an around my waist and grab my free hand. I turned to him horrofied, but he had the calmest face I ever saw. I only wanted to do this kinds of things with Daniel.

 

What will happen with my life?

 

_____________________________

GUYS I'M SO SORRY I TOOK LONG TO UPLOAD BUT I SWEAR I WAS HAVING A MENTAL BLOCK, IN THIS CASE A WRITERS BLOCK, BECAUSE SUDDENLY I ALSO FELL IN LOVE WITH BLOCK B AND I HAVE TO MAKE A FANFIC EITH THEM, BUT NOW I REDISCOVERED MY LOVE FOR INFINITE AND TEEN TOP (IT'S NOT LIKE IT WAS MISSING ANYWAY)

 

ANYWAY THANKS A LOT FOR ALL THE NEW SUBSCRIBER, SORRY I DIDN'T REPLY BUT COMMENT OKAY? I'LL TRY TO UPLOAD MORE OFTEN

Oh and btw 2NE1, 4minute and Krystal (f(x)) lol are 're friends

wow at the new thingy. I put too many in some sentences but I can't seem to edit them T-T

<3