Pink Means Troubles

Ultimate Master

Please comment this :D

________________________________________

I always felt accomplished in weekend mornings (if I should call them mornings) getting up late, putting on my favorite hoodie and doing absolutely nothing.

Today since it was weekend I thought I would have that feeling , the feeling of la dolce vita not doing anything.

But instead of feeling alright, I woke up with a hole in my brain and a weird feeling running through my body.

I knew what the meaning of this strange feeling was, but I ignored him away, I got off of bed and my computer wanting to be lazy, I went scrolling around my tumblr dashboard with my eyes still a bit numb. I scrolled down and saw a pink pair of sneakers, I shivered and scrolled even further but more pink things kept appearing.

 

-Aigo why me?

 

I mumbled alone. Is a bit obvious isn’t it? I must find that L. Joe guy, he’ll be in trouble ‘cause of me… Why do I keep putting these issues in my life aish. I ran my hand through my hair frustrated, there’s nothing more left to do unless finding him T__T

 

I got courageous enough to put a pair of black leggins, and then I threw in the blue hoodie. It’s my fault anyways…

I closed my door and got down to the kitchen to eat something and warn grandpa.

A glass of milk was enough, because off all this I wasn’t hungry at all, and that was quite weird.

I sat down a bit in the counter and realized something, if he was in that grocery store he probably lives or studies near the dojang.

-_____, you woke up already?

 

I woke from my daze and realized grandpa entered the kitchen. – That’s weird, what are you doing here so early in the morning?

 

-Mmmmm I’m going out with my friends. - I lied cheekily.

 

He smiled with a warm smile, that almost made feel bad for don’t wanting to be engaged to SungGyu and to have said a random guy’s name just to protect myself.

I put down the cup, going to wash my teeth.

 

-Don’t come home too late. - I yelled “YES” so he could hear.

Finally getting out of the house I put on my headphones

“Let’s find you pink boy”

I walked a few blocks in the hope I could find him… but I knew my chances were small.

 

2 HOURS LATER

 

Oh this I’m sick of looking for him it’s already 18:30 and after looking through the whole neighborhood and even heading towards the main streets I don’t find him, and when I spot pink things my brain just mistakes everything.

 

Then small drips of rain started to appear on my sneakers, great timing. In the verge of quitting I sat on a random store stairs to wait a bit for the rain to stop, thought was small and didn’t cause much ruckus. The people around all start running because of the rain and taking their umbrellas, I just watched calmly and rested my head on my knees. How long had I had to keep searching?

 

I looked again at the grey weather it was not that cold. Suddenly I saw a familiar black hoodie.

 

*Pink guy?*

 

I suddenly got up seeing he was moving to another street.

 

-Hey you! – I yelled following him, he looked partially behind and I saw his profile, his pink hair was covered by his hoodie. I knew for sure it was him. He stopped by a store.

 

I followed panting and feeling my short hair a bit wet.

 

He entered a candy shop, I followed him silently hoping to catch him off guard and talk to him but I saw him sneaking around and putting something in his pocket, tssk this guy was really something. He grabbed some lollipops and chocolates. I didn’t know whether I should laugh or just think he was ridiculous.

He got out of the store and I followed him hiding behind some wall.

-Hey you, who’s following me. - His voice projected in the middle of the street. I jumped because I was caught off guard.

He turned to me and I saw his eyes again.

-Why are you following me? – He faced his whole body to me, we were both covered from the drizzle because of a rooftop.

-Mmmm it was not my intention to follow you I just have to say something…

He irrigated his eyebrows curiously.

-And what might that be little girl?

Little girl?! Tsss this guy is lucky I’m a good person.

-Do you know who Kim SungGyu is?

He did that movement with his eyebrows again.

-Kim SungGyu?

- If any gang bullies you lately tell them you don’t know me and you don’t like me okay? And then nobody will say anything or threaten you.

He exanimate my face, I had the most serious expression I could wear. Then he lifted the corners of his mouth causing little dimples, and he laughed.

 

-Threaten me? Aigo you’re funny. And why would I say I like you ever in my life.

 

I rolled my eyes. When I looked for him I really didn’t expect him to understand this anyway. The rain was starting to be less but the sky continued grey.

 

-Just say that, I don’t feel like explaining, unless you want people to annoy you.

He dared me with his eyes and he lifted his eyebrow victoriously.

-Annoy me? Bully me? Saying I don’t like you? This is the best I heard in a while. – He clapped his hands mocking me. – I’m pretty bored these days anyway, so bring on the gang.

He said that last word with a special dialect.

 

-What’s your name?

 

I looked at him with an “are you serious look”.

 

-Okay don’t tell me.

 

I scratched the back of my head frustrated.

 

-_____ it’s _____! Okay happy? Now I will not feel guilty anymore for saying your name randomly, if you want to fight, fight ahead.

He stretched his back and his arms.

-I have to go by now little dog, but let me see. – He looked at his watch and then at the sky. – Meet me near the wallflower street in the grocery store tomorrow by this time.

That’s my street T__T And does he remembered that time he barked at me?

-Why would I show up?

He laughed casually.

-‘Cause I know you will.

Then as he stopped he took a lollipop from his pocket popped into his mouth and turned his back at me.

-Yah! – He waved his hand not looking behind and mixing with the crowd.

Really, once I think I have something taken care off it always comes back and bites me in the .

 

_____________________________________

Hey Guys wassup?

Sorry for not updating yesterday but I have to prcatice  for a lot of things xDDD

I wish more people comment because I really want to know everybody's opinion, either way 10 followers i feel happy :D I'm trying to see how can I insert the other characters still :P

Anyway I'll reply later ne?

Comment because for upload I like to read some comments