First date

Is this Friendship or Love

 

Krystal P.O.V

“Hey Princess!”

I heard a familiar voice and of course only one person called me that.

“Still princess?” I asked her as I shot her an angry look.

“What? You don’t want me to call you that..erhh..Let’s see..”

Amber scratched her head as she thought.

“Aigoo! I was just kidding… But what should I call you then?”

I grabbed her wrist and led her out of my house backyard. It’s been a week staying at home because of my ankle,but im all better now. Its because of Amber too that I became better,since she came to my house everyday to look after me and teach me things that I missed out in school.

“Hmm…You can call me baby…”

“What?” I asked her as I was busy daydreaming and didn’t heard her the first time.

“You didn’t know what to call me right…Then just call me baby..”

“Hmm…Baby…Baby Am…Haha! Okay call..”

I said as I giggled at the thought of calling her baby Am.

Since it’s our first date as a couple,we decided to go to the amusement park. It was so packed,well of course it was, it was a Sunday. I grabbed hold of Amber’s arm as we walked through the crowd.

“Babe… wait.. That’s so cute… Can I have it?”

I stopped and tugged on Amber’s arm as i saw a very cute llama plushtoy hanging on the shelf at a game booth.

“You want that?”

Amber smiled and pulled me to the game booth.

“You need to shoot in the middle three times to get that toyl sir.”

The man at the game booth said,I looked at Amber and she gave me a grin.The man thought Amber was a man,but its okay,at least we can be more open then to hide.

Amber throwed the first ball and it went out.

“Aww…Baby,you can do it!” I said as I clenched my fist.

Amber just smiled and continued. In the end she got the three balls in the middle just in one go. Somehow I felt like she was playing around but I felt happy when I got what I wanted.

“You look so charming when you play that game, thank you.” I said as I hugged the llama close to my chest and wrapped my other arm around Amber’s arm.

“Should I do it more often?” Amber said jokingly.

I just chuckled and nodded.

When we were walking,I heard people who walked pass us mumbling  ‘look at that couple omg  so cute’ and ‘They look perfect’. I smiled and blushed everytime I heard people say tht,it made me feel that I’m special to have Amber by my side.

“Did you heard that?” I asked Amber.

“About what? People saying we’re cute all that. Yeah.. I did heard.” Amber smirked as she led me to a restaurant.

Just when we walked in, we were surprise to see the 2 months old couple, Minho and Sulli at the restaurant. We didn’t want to ruin their date so we decided to walk out when suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.

“Yah Jung Soojung! Where you think you’re going? Oh hi Amber.” Sulli asked and pulled us to their seats.

We sat across them as they ate their dinner.Even though Sulli lives in the same house as me and know i have feelings for Amber,she still doesn’t know about me and Amber.

Amber looked at me and gave me a sign that I should tell her. I nodded and took one deep breath before saying it.

“Listen, I want to tell you guys something..”

Sulli and Minho looked up and nodded as they stuffed the food in their mouths.

“Me and Amber….are together…” I said as I fiddled with my fingers but then was replaced with Amber’s hand.

“Omg! Really?! So you guys are here for a date…Congrats!” Sulli got up from her seat as she walked to me and Amber as she gave us a tight hug.

“Yo! Congrats..Hehe.. Now we can be real bros..” Minho said as he brought his fist up to brofist Amber.

Amber smiled and brofisted him.

“I’m still a girl you know.” Amber chuckled as she leaned her back on the chair.

We had a fun time with Minho and Sulli. In the end we went out as a double date. It took me a while to realize that actually Sulli has accepted my feelings towards girls and my relationship. I really thought she was homophobic.

“We should have another double date real soon.. or maybe a four-“

Sulli put her hand over Minho’s mouth before he could finish his sentence.

“Nothing relevant. Honey,you got to stop. You guys go ahead  first, I want to head to the supermarket to buy some groceries.” Sulli said as she smiled at us.

Minsul dropped us at Krystal’s place and headed to the supermarket.

“Oh my god! Such a long day..” Amber sighed as she slumped on the fluffy couch and spread her arms wide across the chair.

I cuddled beside her as I put my arms around her waist.

“Princess..Im stinky.. “ Amber sighed as she tried to move away from me.

“I.Dont.Care.” I said,giving her a peck on the lips after every word then gave her a peck on the cheek as I cuddled closer.

Suddenly I felt Amber’s phone vibrate. She took out her phone from her jacket pocket and slid it back in the pocket after reading it.

Amber’s P.O.V

“Why are you smiling?” I heard Krystal asked me as she pouted at me.

“Hehe. I can stay over for tonight. Mum’s not coming home until tomorrow!” I said as I jumped up from the couch.

I pulled Krystal up from the couch and gave her a peck on the lips. She pulled me closer until our cores were actually touching each other indirectly.

“Someone’s naughty.” I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist and gave her a kiss.

She brought her arms up until it was around my neck and started tracing my ears with her fingers.

She grab my wrist and led me to her room upstairs. Wild imaginations ran through my mind while we were on our way up.

“Why are you not stopping her?”

She turned the doorknob to her room and led me in. She pushed me to her bed and straddled on my lap.

She trace her lips to my ears and whispered…

“You’re sleeping with me tonight, go and bathe,you stinky.” She giggled as she rolled to the other side of the bed.

“Yah! What the hell…I thought you were going to –“

“Shussh! Don’t say it..Its fun teasing  you..omg..” She continued to laugh.

“I cant believe this.. I’m going home.. “ I said jokingly and walked towards the door.

“Yah! Don’t do this to me.. I’m sorry okay..” She said as she hugged me from the back,rubbing her face against my back.

I turned and smiled at her.

“I was joking. I knew you wont want me to leave.”

She smirked and throwed me a towel.

“I’m underage,I cant those things yet..”  She said as she lay on her bed.

I walked to her and sat at the edge of the bed as I moved her fringe away from her face.

“I didn’t say I want it…Relationship takes time…we’ll have ours..soon..When you’re comfortable or at least when we reached the legal age.” I said trying not to pressure her about having .

She sat down and took my hand as she caress it.

“Are you a ?” She asked as her voice got softer.

Urghh..How should I answer.. I cant lie.. and I wont..

“No.” 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update. Firstly i didnt know how to continue,so sorry if its knda fail this time.

And second thoughts about having  a rated m chapter..I'll think abt it. Anyways have a happy chinese

new year! and yeah. Thank you subscribers and viewers. :* <3 Do comment :)