Friends with Benefits

Is this Friendship or Love

 

Amber’s P.O.V

I didn’t know what to do when she left. I picked up my phone and texted Luna asking for Krystal’s address. As soon as I got it, I grabbed my jacket that was hanging behind the door and rushed out of the house.

Breathe Amber,Breathe,its going to be okay.

Just when I was about to knock the door,it opened to two cheerful girls…. until they saw me their expression changed 180 degrees.

“I’ll be waiting at the car.”

Sulli excused herself from the awkward situation.

“Look,I just want to clarify what happened just now and what does it mean?”

I told her taking a step forward towards her.

“I told you,I like you and I know you might not have the same feelings for me,but I don’t care,maybe I’ll wait or  move on…”

She was blabbering too much,but somehow I find it cute.

I pulled her by her nape and shut her up by kissing her. At first she didn’t returned it,but not long after I felt her lips pressing on mine,we were kissing passionately for the first time.I shivered when she grabbed my neck pulling it closer as she deepens the kiss.We pulled apart shortly after that as we ran out of breath.

“Did that answered your question?”

She nodded and blushed.

“So what are we now?” She asked,pointing at me than her.

“I dunno..Its all happening too fast Krys.. We need time to get to know each other better…I want to know you better…I don’t even know if I want to start a relationship too soon..”

She looked down at the floor as I said that I didn’t want a relationship yet.

“Hey krys,look…I’m sorry… I just don’t want us to take breaks in between our relationship if we start one…just to figure out our feelings.. Breaks are just excuses..Maybe now you like me, but who knows about the future Krys? If we start now..You’ll maybe leave me one day, saying that you don’t have feelings for me anymore….I don’t want that…”

I cupped both of my hands on her face, wiping her tears with my thumb as I stared into her eyes while saying all of those words.

“Please give me time to think about it okay…”

I pulled her into my arms, hugging her tight as I heard her crying more and more.After a few minutes,she pulled away from my embrace.

“I’m sorry, I cry a lot even for a small thing… I’m sorry.. Look now your shirt is all wet because of my tears..Hehe” She chuckled while wiping her leftover tears with her sleeves.

“It’s fine, a-are you okay? You aren’t gonna hate me,right?”

I asked as I raised my eyebrows.I was surprised how fast her mood changes. She was crying then and now she’s smiling. It’s okay, I love seeing her smile anyway.

“What? Pabo…. My crush just confessed to me saying she likes me,so how can I not be okay? Of course Im not gonna hate you,it’s not as though you rejected me..totally..and you’re my crush,how can I possibly hate you..and we are still friends…. Arent we?”

Krystal was being so adorable, answering my question with so much expression written on her face.I cant help but laughed after she finished off her last words.

“Yah! What’s so funny?! Pabo…” She yelled as she smacked my shoulder.

“ Sorry…I cant help it.. You’re too adorable.”

I giggled while rubbing the spot where Krystal smacked me.When I looked up,I saw her face already red.

“Pabo..Making me blush every now and then..”

I heard her mumbled to herself.

“P- what?”

I asked as I didn’t know what those words meant,but she was calling me that for the past few minutes.

“Pabo is idiot in Korean….So…You haven’t answered me yet. Are we friends?”

I didn’t know how to answer her question.Suddenly..

“Beep! BEEEEEEEEP!”

I turned to see who was honking the car. I almost forgot that Sulli was watching us in the car since just now.

“Yah! Hurry up! I want to eat Ice cream!” Sulli screamed as she wind her car window down.

“Coming! By the way, do you want to join us?”

Krystal asked me and then pouted at me.

“For?”

“We’re celebrating her relationship with Minho.”

“What?! SHE’S WITH MINHO?”

“Yup, let’s go ,come on.”

I didn’t even answer her but she just dragged me to the car and slumped into the seat next to me.

“Are you guys together already?”

I kept silent and turned to look at Krystal who was already looking at me,I fiddled with my fingers when suddenly Krystal said

“We’re friends with benefits....Not in a ual way though.” She smiled at me as i grinned at her.