"How cute"

Is this Friendship or Love

 

Amber’s P.O.V

“Sorry I didn’t know you’re a…”

“A girl?” I finished off for her.

“Yeah,I’m sorry if it affected you.”

She looked down , remorseful.

“Hey,its okay I’m used to it. I do look like a guy and dress like one to. People mistook me all the time. You’re not the only one. So chill.” I gave her my assuring smile and laughed it off.

It was a long and quiet walk to the classroom.

“Krystal! What took you so long?!” A short-haired girl shouted while running towards Krystal breaking the silence.

“Who is he?” She asked Krystal while pointing at me and panting at the same time since she ran towards us.

Krystal P.O.V

“Hello Krystal? You here? I’m asking who is he?” Sulli asked me again pointing at Amber.

I don’t know why I froze for a second when Sulli pointed at Amber and asked me who is he. When in fact Amber’s a girl. I know that but I don’t know why I didn’t answer her.

“Hold on a sec.”

I told Amber while pulling Sulli to the side.

“OMG!! HE IS SO HOT! IS HE THE NEW STUDENT?! I’M SO GOING TO ASK HIM OUT!” Sulli shrieked as soon as I pulled her away.

I looked at Amber and I bet she heard every single thing Sulli shrieked and chuckled to herself.

“She’s a girl!”

I explained what happened and how I met Amber to her as fast as I can since class is starting soon.

 

Amber’s P.O.V

“Its been 10 minutes are they not done yet.”  I mumbled to myself while looking down at my watch.

I was starting to get impatient as I was standing at the same spot since just now.

Not long after that I saw them walking back towards me.

“This is Sulli. She’s my bestfriend and the owner of the books.” Krystal said as she pointed at the books in my hands.

“Hi, I’m Sulli and my books?” She stretched out her right hand while chewing her bottom lip.

“Oh yeah….I’m Amber, nice to meet you.” I said while handing her books back and shook her hand.

 

“KRIING!!”

The school bell rang means it’s time for class.

“UGH!! NO NOT CLASS”

I followed Krystal and Sulli from the back as they show me where to seat.

“So here’s your seat. If you need anything just go to the table there.” She said while pointing at her seat in front which is three seats away from me.

“By the way first period’s history. Better be ready.” She chuckled while walking back to her seat.

“How great first period history on the first day of school,Perfect life.”

I slumped onto my seat and heaved a long sigh.

 

“Hand in your assignments by next Monday.” Miss Yuri told the class while packing her things into her bag.

“So you’re the new student ….. Amber right?” Miss Yuri asked me when I was just about to walked out of the class .

“Yes.” I answered shortly and gave her smile.

“I see you drawing something at your seat just now, may I see it?” She asked me while raising her left eyebrow.

“Sure.” I ped my bag and handed her my sketch book.

“You are good at this, how about you join the art club or maybe this drawing competition that the school is holding,since art club might be a little to lame for you.” She said while handing me the registration form.

I thought I was the only one who thought art club was boring. Oh well.

I took the form and my sketch book back putting it in my bag. I was about to leave when I felt someone tapped my shoulder.

“Why are you still here? Isn’t it lunch time?” Krystal asked me with a curious face.

“Why are you beating so fast heart,slow down”

“Oh….h-hey Krys….Miss Yuri c-called me and that’s why I’m still here,sh-she just left.” I stuttered.

“Do you stutter a lot? HAHA! Umm..by the way you should join me and Sulli for lunch. Wanna come?” She said while smiling.

I blushed when I saw her smile, I don’t know why I find it cute. It’s just so natural.

Omg stop being creepy. She’s your first friend,don’t be creepy!”

“So you coming?” Krystal asked me again.

I nodded and smiled with my teeth as I was blushing so hard that I felt like laughing but I hold it in.

“How cute.”

I heard Krystal mumbled to herself. I acted like I didn’t heard it and asked her,

“Sorry,did you said something?” I asked while raising my eyebrows.

“Yeah… I said how cute?” She said while laughing.

“Thank you.” I said shyly and laughed while rubbing the back of my neck.