Enrollment

Undercover

 

Enrollment

The 14 hour airplane ride exhausted Min. The seats were too hard, the food was too cold, and to make it worse Min had started her menstrual period on the plane! (Am I allowed  to say that lol?) ‘Boy, is this trip gonna be sooooooo worth it’ Min said in her head and rolled her eyes. Her period was already getting to her (LOL.)

It was almost 6pm when she arrived in Korea. One of her boss’s assistants was already standing there waiting for her when she got off the plane and into the airport.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” the lady bowed politely. Min bowed as well, hoping she did the right thing. She was Korean, but she didn’t know much of the Korean culture. “My name is Jung Juri. I will be your manager from now on.” Jung Juri said with an awkward smile.

Min bowed again because she was unsure what to do. “Umm. A-Annyeonghaseyo, sunbae-nim. My name is Min. Please treat me well.”

“Haha of course,” Jung Juri smiled and put an arm around Min’s shoulder, playfully pretending to choke her. Jung Juri looked at the time and said, “Oh, we should be heading out now. Don’t want to be late for your boss’s orders.”

She lead Min out the airport with her arm still around Min’s shoulder and walking comically. ‘I have much to learn’ Min stated in her head.

 

In the car, Jung Juri put on the radio and started to sing to random songs. She tried to sing to the beat, but her pitch was a little off. Min didn’t mind, she found it quite entertaining to see such a cheerful and funny manager she was going to have.

They arrived at JYP corp. 14 songs later. For an under the government corp. it sure didn’t seem like it since it was just on the side of the road standing proud and tall.

They walked in through the double doors and were greeted with people walking around in business suits while holding file papers or coffee. She saw 2 men flirting with a girl sitting in her desk typing. The two men had spiky hair, one had big teeth and the other had an eye smile.

She raised an eyebrow as she continued to walk to see that the JYP corp. population in there had more guys than girls. Back in America, the JYP corp. had more girls than guys… but they didn’t have much good looking guys. This was hot guy heaven in here. (LOLOL.)

Min and Jung Juri went into the elevator heading the top of the building which was floor 36. Two guys were waiting in the elevator when they got there. They were handsome alright, one looked American with a sweet smile and the other was amazingly tall.

Jung Juri bowed politely and the other 2 followed. Min followed along, still not knowing what to do. Min and Jung Juri stood in front of the guys and pushed the 36 floor button.

‘She’s hot.’ The one that was amazingly tall said in his mind. He looked towards his hyung as if trying to tell him that as well. His hyung was already thinking that, too.

Sadly, the guys had to get off during the 18th floor because they still had a job to do.

Min and Jung Juri stayed in the empty elevator until they got to the 36th floor and stepped out. The room had a wide view of the city and was as big as a ballroom. ‘Holy cow.’ Min thought. Back in America, the rooms were the same with a wide city view, but it wasn’t as big as this.

They walked towards the desk in the middle of the room and a man spun around in his chair and smiled. Min could not hold back and ran up to the man and hugged him tightly. Even though he was her boss, Min loved JYP (Park Jin-Young) very much, he took her in his custody back when she was young. Though, because of business issues, he had to stay in Korea and get someone to take care of her in America.

That didn’t stop JYP from calling her almost every week and sending her multiple packages of clothing and stuffed animals.

Jung Juri was surprised because she wasn’t use to seeing someone so formal with JYP nor did she know about Min’s relationship with JYP.

JYP smiled and hugged Min back with the same force. He missed this.

“Min, my little plum, it’s so good to see you! Are you eating well? Have you been sleeping a lot lately? You better have been. I don’t want you having dark circles under your eyes and ruining your beauty.” He lectured.

Min giggled at her boss’s protective ways. “Yes, boss. You asked that yesterday on the airplane.”

“Ahh, yea. But this is today. Today is different.” JYP said.

“You two seem formal.” Jung Juri said laughing at the two.

“Haha yes. Min is like a daughter to me,” JYP said, “I’m guessing you two have already did your introductions to each other?”

“Yes.” Both said at the same time.

“Good. Now, back to business. Min, I think you know why I have called you to come to Korea, yes?”

Min nodded.

“Good. I have a mission for you. We have, I guess you can say, an undercover serial killer that is going to a college right now. He is targeting girls your age and we needed someone with good spy skills and physical skills. So we called you here.” JYP stated. “We do not know who this person is yet so we need you to find out and stop him. You will be assisted by another person to help you. He will teach you anything about the Korean culture so you could fit in.”

He ? It’s going to be a guy!? Oh dear, I wonder who it will be.’

“Though, I am afraid your partner will not be here today to meet you. He is busy doing something, which most likely is sleeping, but oh well.” JYP said and sighed.

Just then a man walked into the room and bowed politely at JYP and Jung Juri. He was tall, had a sweet smile, and from Min’s opinion, HOTTTTTT.  

“This is Lee Joon. Lee Joon, this is Min. Min, this is Lee Joon. He will be giving you a tour around your college tomorrow.”

Lee Joon walked up to Min and shook her hand. Both bowed politely and Lee Joon flashed his smile at tiny Min.

‘She’s cute… me likes.’ Lee Joon thought. He smiled mischiefly .

‘I am totally looking forward to this tour now.’ Min thought and smiled back. 

 

Hello hello again! ^^ I am so happy people commented on how eagerly they wanted to continue to read my story. I GOT FUEL NOW >:D

Thank you all ! My stories will take some time because all the pctures that will be on here are purely made by me ... but it doesn't take long hehe. Please continue to follow up. Good day!