Chapter 32

Left behind

Jiho's kiss was soft, almost too soft, like he was afraid Kyung would push him away. Kyung wondered why Jiho would think that, because why would he push him away? They were best friends, they shared everything, sharing another kiss... was ok, right? They've done this before.

 

Kyung kissed back, just as soft, not wanting to scare Jiho off either. He felt the other relax, and opened his mouth to be able to kiss him more properly, lips gently moving against the other. Jiho broke the kiss to look at Kyung, moving to lay on top of him. This was crossing a line, but Kyung couldn't help but to stare back into his friend's dark eyes and link his arms around his neck. He shivered as he felt the warmth of Jiho's body pressing him down against the soft mattress.

 

"Jiho," Kyung whispered, "Maybe-"

 

Jiho shushed him with his mouth, hands caressing the smaller's hips, softly down to his thighs, sliding his tongue into Kyung's mouth, keeping him from speaking.

 

Kyung closed his eyes, letting the feeling of Jiho's warmth engulf him. He smiled into the open kiss, 'He's just as good as I thought'. He traced his nails fairly on Jiho's lower back, down to gently squeeze his .

 

Jiho moaned and trusted his hips down in pure reflex, starting to move his hardening bulge against Kyung's. It sent chills down Kyung's abdomen, and he let Jiho release his mouth to kiss down his neck, leaving marks, trusts getting more dominant, touches becoming rougher. Kyung felt needed, wanted, and he loved it.

 

But...

 

They shouldn't do this.

 

Jiho his way up to Kyung's mouth once again, pulling Kyung's left leg with him, making Kyung wrap it around his waist, making his clothed hit Kyung's own dead on. Kyung bit down on Jiho's lip in surprise, groaning out loudly, a burn as strong as a shot of tequila passing through them.

 

"," Jiho swore as he looked down at his friend.

 

Their eyes locked, carefully studying each others expression. Jiho's eyes were glistering, mouth slightly open, wet and swollen red. Kyung inhaled sharply below him, fingers curling around the tallers shoulders. Jiho broke the contact, looking the other way, before lowering his head down, hiding his face against Kyung's neck.

 

Kyung carefully ruffled Jiho's hair, "Do you want to do this?" he asked quietly.

 

"..."

 

"Jiho?" Kyung tried again, "We're drunk now, I think maybe we-, "

 

"Shut up,"

 

Kyung sighed, Jiho never talked about his feelings, nor did Kyung push him to either. It was better to let him be because Jiho was like that, liked to torture himself by keeping everything inside. Kyung thought Jiho and Taeil was a lot alike in that prospect, but now at least, Taeil had started to open up to people. Kyung was really the only person Jiho talked to about private things, feelings, his mental health... Jiho was so lonely, so scared, and Kyung was the only one knowing this. Maybe that was why Kyung was the only option for Jiho to reach out for in order to keep the loneliness and ual frustation away. 

 

"It's ok," he reassured, continuing playing with Jiho's soft hair.

 

Just as the word left his mouth, he felt warm tears roll down his neck. It wasn't his own though, it was those he was prepared for - Jiho's tears.

 

"It's ok," he repeated, gathering his strength to switch positions, rolling Jiho off him to lie on his side.

 

Now laying facing each other, Jiho avoided Kyung's gaze. He knew how much Jiho hated crying, so he wiped away the warm tears for him, smiling gently at his friend. Jiho took his hand, locking it with his own, mouth once again seeking the other. Kyung let Jiho kiss him again, gladly deepening the kiss once again, lovingly tracing the tallers slightly plump cheeks. 

 

Jiho took hold of Kyung's hair, forcing his head to the side, and bit down hard on Kyung's shoulder. 

 

"AAH!-" Jiho's hand slapped over Kyung's mouth, covering the scream.

 

Kyung hissed, it hurt like hell. Jiho moved on top of him again, hand still covering his mouth pretty forcefully. Jiho continued to kiss down his bare chest, tongue gracing over a , going more south, before once again;

 

"NNH!" Kyung cried out helplessly against Jiho's hand.

 

Just as fast the pain came, it was cured by the softest pair of lips kissing the sore mark. Kyung hit Jiho's arm, forcing him to lose the grip he had of him.

 

"The ?!" he hissed out, cupping Jiho's face, forcing him to make eye contact, "Now, for once, can you please talk to me?"

 

Jiho slapped his friend's hands away, "What's there to talk about?"

 

"Stop it," Kyung glared, "We're now doing things far from usual friends are supposed to be doing. So you know very well what we're supposed to be talking about!"

 

"Don't get loud, they'll wake up,"

 

"Me getting loud? Who was the one biting me without no ing reason?!"

 

Jiho rolled his eyes, "Why do I need to explain myself when you're the one kissing me back?"

 

"Don't get smart with me, we need to talk about this and you know it,"

 

"..."

 

Kyung scooted closer, "Jiho, please,"

 

Jiho looked down as Kyung proceeded to move even closer, straddling Jiho's lap.

 

Kyung waited for Jiho to speak, all in vain, so after a long moment of silence he took a deep breath, "I know you're lonely and need affection. And as you probably already know, I don't mind being used for your needs-"

 

"Don't talk about yourself like you're some kind of toy,"

 

"You know I don't mean it like that,"

 

"You do mean it like that,"

 

"Whatever!" Kyung sighed, "My point is, I know that you need someone close, and I don't mind that someone being me. Since well, I don't really see anything wrong with it as long as we both agree on it. But on the other hand, we aren't supposed to do this at all. I know it happens because we're drunk and-"

 

"We're not drunk," Jiho said, "Don't make up excuses,"

 

"But-"

 

"Both you and me can think straight right now, and you know it,"

 

Kyung couldn't argue with that.

 

A good 5 minutes passed by, both of them sitting close, sharing light touches off and on until Kyung yawned,

 

"We should sleep, it's late-"

 

"I don't want to be your boyfriend. I'm not in love with you," Jiho interrupted.

 

Kyung looked at his friend, letting him continue.

 

"And I never thought I would be in this position, laying on top of you, and actually feel making out with you,"

 

Kyung smiled, "Very by what I felt,"

 

Jiho made a face, "Don't start,"

 

Kyung chuckled.

 

"So," Jiho inhaled, "I can't answer what this means, because I literally have no idea,"

 

Kyung took his friend's hand, "Then let's not think about it tonight. Later, if you want to forget that this never happened, or try to deal with it, or continue, I'm fine with whatever," Kyung wrapper their fingers together, "I'm the one who started all this anyway," he mumbled.

 

Jiho gave him a smile and withdrew himself from the other, "Let's sleep,"

 

Kyung nodded, "Ok,"

 

They lay down beside each other, tucking each other in, exchanging looks. Kyung couldn't read the look Jiho was giving him, but it made him slighty lightheaded and flustered. It was something with Jiho that, from time to time, created this weird feeling inside of him. When Jiho was shining with happiness, when he looked at something he loved, when he played with his pets...

 

Kyung looked away. He knew he'd always felt something for his friend, something he knew Jiho never felt back. It wasn't love, it was more like interest or curiosity. Kyung couldn't lie and say he didn't enjoy that first kiss at the party, because he did - he'd been imagining kissing those plump lips for years. Not because he necessarily wanted to, just because, why not?

 

"What are you thinking about?" Jiho whispered.

 

Kyung looked up at him, Jiho's husky voice reaching his ears, "Nothing,"

 

"You liked kissing me?"

 

"Huh? W-why?"

 

Jiho looked smug as he shrugged his shoulders, "Just wondering," 

 

Kyung bit his lips, "I did," he confessed, "You're actually a good kisser,"

 

"So are you," Jiho admitted.

 

Now it was Kyung's turn to smile.

 

"Well," Jiho yawned, "Goodnight," Jiho turned to lay on his back, closing his eyes. 

 

"Can I hug you?"

 

Kyung was just as surprised by his question as Jiho's face when he once again turned to look at him, "What did you say?"

 

Kyung rolled his eyes, "Let's cuddle!"

 

Jiho laughed, "You surprise me sometimes,"

 

Kyung felt himself blush, "Never mind then,"

 

"Awww, little Kyungie got embarrassed?" Jiho teased, turning around pinching Kyung's cheek.

 

"It hurts, idiot!"

 

Jiho chuckled, "You're cute, you know that right?"

 

Kyung massaged his cheek, glaring at him.

 

In the end Jiho pulled him into his arms, nuzzling his nose in Kyung's bangs, "Happy now?"

 

Kyung tried to hide his smile, even though he knew the other couldn't see it, "Very,"

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

The clock was way past morning when Taeil woke up. Jihoon still sound asleep beside him, he smiled, giving him a kiss before moving out of the bed. He was surprised to find he was the only one up, the living room was empty and soft snoring could be heard from the other rooms.

 

Smiling to himself he decided to start making brunch for them all. Looking through the refrigerator, finding quite a lot of left overs to make a great meal on. 
While stir frying some vegetables, Jihoon entered the room, wrapping his arms around him,

 

"Making breakfast?"

 

"Brunch, it's 1pm already,"

 

Jihoon cuddled up to him, "You should've stayed in bed with me,"

 

Taeil giggled when Jihoon kissed his earlobe, "I was hungry,"

 

"Lies," Jihoon whispered, hands sliding underneath Taeil's jumper.

 

"It's not a lie!" the smaller complained, "Why are you so clingy anyway?"

 

Jihoon spun him around, "Am I not allowed to?" 

 

Jihoon kissed Taeil's cheek, before meeting his mouth, left arm hugging him closer, right hand reaching down to turn the stove off. Taeil moaned into the taller's mouth, hands circling around Jihoon's neck.  The kiss grew heated within seconds, Jihoon pressing him so close, hands finally going down to grab Taeil's . The smaller groaned, grabbing Jihoon's bleached locks,

 

"You're unbelievingly hot right now," Jihoon panted, lifting the other up on top of the counter.

 

Taeil felt like Jihoon's prey, hands and mouth all over him, he got kissed so hard he could feel it leaving bruises. But he didn't care, it felt amazing. 

 

"ARGH!!"

 

Taeil threw Jihoon off him at the sudden scream.

 

" sake Taeil!" Standing in the doorway was Jaehyo, hands over his eyes, "Oh God, please no, why did I have to see that?! I'm feeling sick already as it is,"

 

Taeil pushed his jumper down, dragging a hand through his hair, "Then get out of here,"

 

Jaehyo made a face, then looked at Jihoon, "Behave," he said before turning around.

 

Jihoon laughed, "Didn't know he was that sensitive?"

 

Taeil muttered, "He's probably just jealous."

 

-------------------------------------

A/N: It's getting near the end! but I should give jiho and kyung some time to figure things out right? haha
Hope you like this chapter!