Lie Detector...

Devil vs Angel

Myungsoo face like a black pan when he saw the three girl in front of him, he glared at lizzy in disgusted, but then his eyes turned into smile when he saw beautiful girl laughing without knowing anything in front of him...

he couldn't helped but smile when he saw her bright and shiny smile...

But then realising what he was thinking about, his smile quickly gone as he turned his red face not to looking at jiyeon. Myungsoo then turned his head to look at IU who still laughing along with jiyeon and lizzy, his smile once again shine and without him relising it. but when she looked into his eyes he then turned his body to walk away. He couldn't understand him self, at first the person he look at was IU... but why it end up at Jiyeon's face?

Before myungsoo could walked away jiyeon already pull his shirt back which make myungsoo fall backward and sit on jiyeon's thigh by her hard pull. Both jiyeon and myungsoo eyes looking at each other, because of the hard pull or nervous myungsoo heart thumping faster than ever when he scan jiyeon face at that close distance.

Her high nose, red lips, big eyes make his mind went crazy, that was the first time he could face her even he could feel her sweet breath. For Jiyeon, she just staring at myungsoo, to be truth he not a bad looking guy at all. his deep eyes, his nose, his lips with a smooth face will killed all the girl's heart if he changes his style. but no matter how handsome he be, jiyeon heart got taken by someone else already and that was the reason why the cold jiyeon born and always giving other people her cold heart.

"uh hem.." IU and Lizzy staring at each other when they saw jiyeon and myungsoo giving eye contact, but for a minute gone they didn't said or move anything. lizzy unavoided fake clearing to got the two attention.

Realising what was happened, jiyeon quickly pushes myungsoo up from sitting on her thigh and fixes her clothes afterward. "where do you want to go, we haven't prepared anything yet" said jiyeon and give myungsoo a glare which make him sit back from his chair. "ok, what will we do to make suzy and lee joon said what inside their heart?" iu confused ask. "don't need much but we need to contect perfectly to make them confesses honestly." said jiyeon while placing her hand on the lie detector.

"have you eaten?" seeing jiyeon placing her hand on it, myungsoo suddenly blurt out which gain the three girls attention. Knowing the three scary girl staring at him with their evil eyes, myungsoo only clear his throat to shake of an embarasses and lower his head.

"what will we do to catch them?" iu asked while looking at jiyeon then lizzy, because she know in the four of them herself and myungsoo aren't got any good idea about those thing like that, lizzy are one of the player and she might gives some good idea. About Jiyeon... iu unsure how much her level are because jiyeon never show her attention on study and really hard to know how smart she is. but due to how she deal with all the problems solving they'd done together, iu can be sure that jiyeon are the smart girl but never show like a clean pearl haven't got clean yet.

"but what will we said make them to be caught?" lizzy asked "we didn't know much about them" myungsoo continued. Jiyeon took a sighed while looking at myungsoo "2joon is really easy to get caught, just challenge him and you'll get whatever you want. and suzy is so innocent, we just need to act a little everything will come out from " the three stared at jiyeon in disbelieve, how could she understand suzy and joon that well? jiyeon wasn't a normal girl at all, the three looked at jiyeon from head to toe as they thought from the start they didn't know much about her and there are many thing they need to know the cold devil as well.

"stop staring at me like you all don't know me and don't give me that face, if you want to know who they are just only need a day to noticed it" said jiyeon and stood up from her sit. "make sure to said the truth with every question got asked, and just lied one or two question to let them didn't noticed what we're doing" after said jiyeon walking away leaving the three still looking at her back. 

"such a clever girl" lizzy said "more than we expected" myungsoo and lizzy high fived each other. "hahaha myungsoo ah, your action not really different from jiyeon" myungsoo got shocked by what llizzy said, what does she mean not really different? was that because jiyeon high five before and myungsoo did the same?

"uhem..." clearing his throat again while rubbing his neck, myungsoo glared at iu but she just smile like nothing happened and that make myungsoo feel a little disappoint.

"back to the point, we need to know about suzy and leejoon, but we need to know more about jiyeon either" iu said make lizzy and myungsoo nodded their head, since they day jiyeon lived with them, jiyeon doesn't said much or sharing what she thought. the more they know her the more they saw her as a misterous girl.

"then... we need to decided what will we asked tonight and it'll targeted the three of them" lizzy said while looking around to be sure if someone heard what they said. lizzy pull iu and myungsoo head to leaned with her and explains for tonight plan.

........................................

After dinner, all of them sitting in the living room watching T.V show because Uee went out with her friends and that was an exellent day for all of them to rest, because if uee stayed home all of them now inside their room reading book or doing their homework.

Lizzy wink at myungsoo, myungsoo wink at iu while iu giving jiyeon a nod and jiyeon just stared back at lizzy as a sign. suzy and joon still doesn't know about that plan and they just staring at the T.V screen with the mouth full of fruits.

"uhm... ok guys... since we didn't do anything, I got some game for us to play" bring out a lie detector hiding behind her back, place it on the table in front of them. "it's really easy to play as we just answer the truth, ok let's play" didn't wait to suzy or joon answer, lizzy already started play incase two of them rejected. "why do we have to play that? it's just the machine and it's not a 100% true at all" joon complained. "how can you know it's true or not?" lizzy shooted back. "ok, you guys just play, I'm tired i want to rest" stood up jiyeon and want to walk away.

myungsoo, iu and lizzy looking at each other, that was an unexpected situation as they planned to cheat the three of them, if jiyeon gone then their plan doesn't looks perfect. didn't want their plan to waisted, the three quickly grabbed jiyeon hands and pull her back not letting her go. but before they did that joon sitting beside jiyeon already stopping jiyeon "if yeonnie not playing then i'm not" took a deep sighed, jiyeon got no other choices but to sit back and joined them all. not only joon happy but the three sitting their wants to jump either.

.....................................

"ok.. now let's started, this is not the only game but it's all want the all of us know more about each other because we live in the same house... and don't lie, If I know one of you are lying... you'll die" show up her fist lizzy making a serious face to warned the three in front of her which as suzy, joon and jiyeon.

"aishzz... why did you talk too much, you're waisting alot of our time" a complain box joon speaks up. "because I'm an MC, my job is to explain the rules, you're such a complain box, talk like a girl... if you don't want to waiste more time then you do it first" pushes the lie detector in front of joon with an angry face, didn't waited for joon lizzy already pulled joon hand place on the machine and took our the piece of paper that she planned before starting asking question.

Acting cool in front of the girls especially jiyeon joon being serious as what he said are all trued. Knowing joon just acted jiyeon just smirked while leaned her back against the couch. lizzy smirked looking at joon and started the plan.

"joon ah, you're a gentlement right?" lizzy asked with the first simple question wanting joon himself jump to net she prepared. "obvious I'm a gentlement, do you need to ask that question?" show off joon smirks at lizzy but then turned into sweet smile when look at jiyeon. just waited joon, i'll make your proud goes to heaven lizzy thought when seeing joon face.

"so... as a man they all want to got a beautiful girl friend right? especially like... the girl sit next to you?" joon face instantly black when lizzy spread out his playboy stories but then turns bright and shy when he heard about the girl sat next to him.

Seeing joon red face lizzy smile at jiyeon who sit opposite her, just wait and see joon, I'll show all of your bad side out, lizzy smirk.

"obviously" he proudly said. lizzy nodded her head with a smirk and look at her note book again. "books said as a man if he dated less than three which means he can be trust, if he dated more than 9 which means we have to re-think if we wanted to goes furthur ..." said up to here the rest could see joon face changes into a fake smile while with a signed rubbing his neck... Lizzy stared at him and continued with the question "and if... you're over ten... means... that guy is useless and untrustable... leejoon ssi... from the above explaination, I think you're not over 9th times dated right?" Joon instantly doesn't move an inches after lizzy question.

How could she ask that kind of quesion? doesn't she want to live? joon turned his head to see jiyeon's expression but she still staying calm, when he looked at jiyeon she also look at him with a smile. joon swollowed his saliva in nervous, what should he do? until now he couldn't remembered how many girls he dated already.

Good on you Lizzy, I'll remember this day. Giving light smile as sweat started falling down from his forehead, he can't answer that question no matter yes or no. "obviously, how could that be, as a trustful man they shouldn't do that" instead of answering the question, joon tried to avoids the answer and hopefully they can pass it.

"Joon ah! you haven't answer the question yet" jiyeon hit joon arm "yeah, you said alot but haven't answer it yet. we just need the yes or no only, it's useless to said alot leejoon ssi" myungsoo continued.

bwoya? why does jiyeon and myungsoo said the same? aren't they have something? such a strange... think as said, joon quickly stared at myungsoo then jiyeon who seat next to him but doesn't care much about him "yah, aren't you two dating?" his question suddenly built up another silent moment and this time the rest eyeing at jiyeon then to myungsoo and back at jiyeon again.

"a..aniya..." myungsoo stutured while waving his hands on the air to dinied. "if not why your face red, stutured and even before you two are saying at the same line, yah kim myungsoo! i'm warning you..." "stop it Joon" jiyeon voice suddenly said brokes out joon's word and make him got more curious about them.

"joon ssi, I still remember you haven't answer my question yet" lizzy tabs her hand on the table to got back the rest attention. myungsoo sighed in relief when everyone doesn't asking forward about him and jiyeon, if they kept asking he doesn't know what to said and the most importantly he scared of IU might misunderstood about him.

Seeing joon confusing face don't need to asks eveyone already know the answer. "ok, we got it... then the last question..." lizzy then winks at IU as a signed. iu smile and stood up walks in front of suzy and grabbed her hand "suzy ah, could you help me get drinks for the rest?" suzy nodded and followed iu head to the kitchen. jiyeon got the wink from iu and also stood up from her seat, affraid jiyeon leaving joon quickly grabs jiyeon arm "yeonnie ah, where are you going?" jiyeon sighed and stared at him "TOILET" said tirely jiyeon slung his hand away and walking to the restroom way.

"joon ssi, since jiyeon are gone, I have a question want to ask you" lizzy asked "started from the first night you slept with suzy, does you two sleep together on the same bed?" joon stared at lizzy after hearing that question. "i'm just want to help you, doesn't you want to got  jiyeon heart? as a girl I can understand about girls more than you, I know jiyeon got angry about you, this is the opportunity for me to help you explain it to her, aren't you want it?" joon nodded his head. lizzy smile when she know joon already jumps in her net. "then answer me" with a hopeful face lizzy looking at joon.

"but why he's here?" doesn't answer lizzy instead joon asking back at seeing myungsoo still sitting right in front of him, "what, i'm a guy, don't tell me you're shy towards me as well" myungsoo said. "as I see it's none of your business of sitting here hearing my story" joon shoted back to his rival. "don't you remember myungsoo stayed in the same room as jiyeon, at least he could help something" lizzy helping to calm joon down. joon face seemed agreed as his head nodded three times.

"then answer me" once again lizzy talkative face showing again. "ani, I sleep on the floor" his answer surprises lizzy and joon. "chinja?" lizzy asked and joon nodded. that was unbelievable, can't believed that as a player like joon sleep separates with a girl. as said suzy doesn't have much strong view on her body but at least her face doesn't looks bad at all, she could be on top of a pretty girl, just the outfit kind of like a nerd. lizzy shook her head while rubbing her chin.

"but..." joon suddenly said makes lizzy once again showing her nervous face. she quickly grabbed a place next to joon waiting for his word "I don't know why... sometimes when I woke up I saw myself laid on the bed" lizzy and myungsoo eyeing at each other inside them wants to jumps and sceaming out loud but they acts as normal while nods their head as understood joon situation. "oh really? what was happened? and... when you woke up is suzy still sleeping beside you?" lizzy asked patiently like a person who got lots experiences about love but they never know all of things about girls and boy that she got it from webs or books, until now she haven't dated yet. saw lots of couple walking and playing happily during publics holidays sometimes make her feels sad and lonly.

When she saw a couple walking pass her, lizzy could asks herself why does girls are ugly than her had boy friend but why she doesn't have one. Her face doesn't look bad at all why does guys couldn't seen it, whenever guy come to talk to her as she thought they might ask her to hang out and moving further, but they just asked for random stuffs like could she tell their mom they might be late for dinner because they got busy hanging with their girlfriend, or asking her for taking care of their stuffs as she a class stuff captian* (who usually taking care of class during reading time or some special event, placed books back to the shelf after student leaving the library)  

Once lizzy packing up the books she saw a good books talking about people expressions, explain every movent on their body and from that day lizzy become a girls knowing how people think from their action, movement and speeches. and now seeing joon nodding his head three times which means he agree for myungsoo listening about his story. such a better opportunity like that how could lizzy leave joon, asking further are the perfect idea.

joon shook his head "when I woke up I only myself, I don't know where suzy gone, and I don't even know why I end up sleeping on the bed. I swear before sleep I remember I slept at my place. you two have to trust me, pls help me explain to yeonnie" joon said with a begging face.

lizzy winks at myungsoo with a smile to continue the next part. "of course we'll trust you, we know you're a player but you're a good guy" lizzy calming joon down while her face looking at the kitchen "why does they took too long? I'll go and look for them" perfect excuses lizzy quickly run to the kitchen and saw suzy busy cutting fruits while iu busy making juices and only jiyeon sitting beside eating an apple.

seeing lizzy walks in with a wink without suzy saw it jiyeon and iu already she successully got what she want. sitting beside jiyeon lizzy elbow jiyeon, noticising that jiyeon then grabs a piece of apple give to lizzy before they starting asking suzy.

"suzy ah, I want you to tell me the truth" jiyeon asked and suzy innocently looking at jiyeon without knowing what will happened next. "there are something between you and 2joon right?" jiyeon continued after swollowed the last pieces of apple in . "uhem... a..a..ani" suzy stutured makes the rest know that they was right. her shaking hands improves that joon and her has a secret.

"you don't need to lied, joon already told us about you two" the knife from suzy hand suddenly drops on the table. suzy shoking face face up after hearing lizzy words. her breath become panting and the skin looks pale makes the rest got worried. "suzy ah... what's wrong?" asked jiyeon while holding suzy hand. the moment holding suzy's hand makes jiyeon widen her eyes into shocks by the cold came out from suzy hand.

"I..I...I need to go to toilet" quickly pulled back her hand and bewildered wanting to run away. but because of her expression how could the three leave her like that. suzy got hold back by the three pushes her sitting down on the chair. "said, what happened" jiyeon daid with a serious face. "wasn't joon already tell you guys, why does you have to asked me again" tears nearly falling down on her cheek, but seeying jiyeon eyes suzy quickly hold the tears back while lower her head.

"we want to hear it from you" iu said with a soft voice. "we doesn't trust joon much" lizzy continued. suzy head up looking at each of them and keep her head down again seems doesn't want to reach a compromise. knowing that jiyeon hand put on suzy shoulder to calm her down and said with a low tone "yah geek girl, you want joon to continued with you like that or you want us to help you..." suzy shook her head looking at jiyeon "then tell us everything, I'll tell him change room with myungsoo" jiyeon continued.

"so you mean myungsoo will sleep with suzy and joon will sleep with you?" devil eyes once again stared at lizzy with a sudden question. "nevermind" lizzy smile and keep munching her apple. "suzy ah, tell us what happened so we can help you" iu said and suzy nodded. "what does joon said to you all?" suzy said and lizzy quickly answer "he told us about the sleeping habbit, he doesn't know why he end up slept on bed in the morning, he think maybe you're the one who brought him up from the floor" lizzy freely answer while taking another apple. "what???... did he told you that?" suzy shocked with a shouted and the rest nodded their head.

"he's the one who jumps on the bed at night time and hug me instead" suzy blurted out with an angry face. the three looks at each other but kept on silent. seeing they didn't said anything suzy thought they might not believed her "I said the truth, he also kiss me when he sleep and calling the other girls name" couldn't hold the tears anymore and it's falling down like rain. the three looking at each other and nodded their head.

but before they want to asks further they already hear the screaming from joon at the living room "YAH KIM MYUMGSOO... How could you do that to me... why does you sleep in the same bed with Yeonnie and KISS HER..."

the rest looked shocked... jiyeon widen her eyes when she look at myungsoo...

"BWO?"