Devil new school

Devil vs Angel

Writer's POV

Jiyeon back home with silents and just head to her room but got catched by her mother who was sitting on the sofa.

Mom: Stop there! she said to jiyeon who about to walked upstairs then goes to where her mom was sitting.

Jiyeon: what's wrong mom! she said after her mom throw her a folder.

Mom: until now you still asking me what's wrong? look on what you've done today! the Principal just called me that you bullying the other students in the toilet and beat them. how many times did I told you not to bullying anyone! she stood up and shouted at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon: omma! why doesn't you listen to your child first before you make the decisions? you just listen to oneside and comes up with your result that wa all my faults. she arguing back with a loud voice.

Mom: that wasn't a first time you got bullying people, you want me to trust you but whenever I do and what I recieved was a zero.

Jiyeon: how many times did you trust me!

Mom: so how many do you want me to trust you! 3 times? 5 times? or 10 times? but the effect wasn't changed! I saw you bullied other girls by my eyes and you said that wasn't your fault!

Jiyeon: what you had saw wasn't like that! but it okay! no matter what I did but you still don't like it.

Mom: I already removed your name at that school and enroled for you to another school already! you gotta in few more days.

Jiyeon: omma! could you pls tell me whenever you did something for me! she shouted at her mom

Mom: what I did is all good for you! she shouted back

Jiyeon: good for me? if you did good for me so I didnot become like this!

Mom: how could you arguing with your mother like that!

Jiyeon: i'm tired! I'm going first... she goest to her room

Mom: your dad will come back in 5 more days! making sure to have a dinnner with us! she said before Jiyeon walking to the staircase

Jiyeon: do it as what you like. said without turing to face her mother and head to her room.

END...

FEW DAYS AFTER...

AT JIYEON OLD SCHOOL...

Suzy: Jiyeon ah! where are you going? why do you have to backed all of your stuffs? she run to Jiyeon when she saw Jiyeon was busy packing her stuffs at the locker.

Jiyeon: leaving her to another school! said in calmed tone

Suzy: bwo? transfer to another school? she got shocked and give jiyeon an O face. when did you go?

Jiyeon: now! after finishing packing up. locked her locker and walking to her class

Suzy: why don't you tell me! run after Jiyeon with confusing face

Jiyeon: wae? should you go with me if I tell you? stopped and looking at Suzy.

Suzy: I...I.. fixing her geek glass while head down

Jiyeon: forgot it! just think I never said! i'm going now! take care of yourself when I leave her. becareful with the girls before, I don't think they'll let you live life when I leave.

Suzy: I don't understand why they are bullying me...

Jiyeon: the only person that they don't like and want to bullying them are fifthier and smarter than them, and you got 2 of the main reasons for them to hate you. look at Suzy and smile

Suzy: oh my god! what should I do now? I have no one here to help me after you leave, pls stayed Jiyeon ah! hold Jiyeon's bag not to let her go.

Jiyeon: there's two way for you to chose!

Suzy: what is it?

Jiyeon: 1st! leave this school, 2sd! act as an idiot and try to bankrupt you family so you'll be save at this stupid school.

After said Jiyeon give Suzy a last smile and head to her new school while Suzy stay rooted looking Jiyeon goes far...

AT JIYEON NEW SCHOOL...

At the Principle's office.

Principle: I don't care what you've done and who you are outside the publics, but you have to follows the rules when you entered this schools. the principles said after looking at Jiyeon profiles

Jiyeon: where's my class? said in disrespect

Principle: 0102B

Jiyeon walks out the office without bowing as respect and head to her class room.

Myungsoo: jinja! why didn't anyone wake me up! I'm seriously late...he was complaining while running fast to the class.

Passing the corner and Myungsoo suddenly got bump to someone and make them fall on the floor.