Grow some balls

Imperfections are the best

"Daehyun do you want to play?" Youngjae asked holding the game controller up to the other.

"Huh? No." Daehyun shook his head frantically, trying his best to recover from his mini epiphany.

Youngjae rose an eyebrow at the older. "What's wrong with you? Scared I'm gonna whoop that sorry of yours." the younger smirked.
 
"Yah! Shut up punk!" Daehyun glared pinching him hard on the neck.

"Ouch! Daehyun what the hell is up with you and pinching lately?!" the younger yelled swatting the Daehyun's hand away.

"I can do worst than that." Daehyun said drawing his lips upward into a michevious grin.

"Daehyun don't-"

But before Youngjae could finish his warning the older launched at him, tackling him to the floor, tickling his rib cage.

"S-Stop Daehy- Ahahaha!" Youngjae tried squirming his way out of the other's hold but failed miserably as the older pinned both his arms down to the floor.

Daehyun smirked down at the younger. "Give it up Youngjae. You know I'm stronger than you." he grinned slyly, proving his point by pressing Youngjae's wrist down harder as the younger tried to break free.

Youngjae rolled his eyes with a snort. "Oh please, get off you troll!"

"Make me." Daehyun grinned smugly, challenging the younger.

Youngjae shrugged before pushing the older back with his full weight, successfully flipping them over, Youngjae now straddling the older's waist.

Daehyun quirked an eyebrow. "Someone's been working out." he cooed throwing him an all knowing smirk.

Scuffing, Youngjae lowered his face to the older's, their warm breaths now mixing together. "Oh please Daehyun, stop acting like your all hard."

Daehyun rolled his eyes as he tried to push the younger off. The sudden contact to much to him to handle. "Whatever monkey. Just get off."

Youngjae's breath shortend as he cupped the older's face with he palms of his hands. He lowered his face just inches from the Daehyun's, grazing his cheeks softly with the tips of his fingers. He started to close the distance between them, their lips only centimeters away from eachother.

Daehyun's eyes suddenly grew wide before subtly pushing the younger off of him. "Y-Youngjae! What are you doing?!" he shouted, a deep blush spreading across his face.

Realizing what he just did, the younger frantically backed up, his back hitting the edge of the bed. "I- I'm sorry!" Youngjae quickly apologized. "I- I didn't know what I was do-"

But before Youngjae could get another word in the older quickly shot up, grabbed his bag, and headed for the door. "I'll talk to you later." Daehyun mumbled under his breath, still stunned at what just happened.

"O-Okay..Bye-" The door slammed shut.

. Youngjae cursed, smacking the center of his head. What did I just do...
~
Daehyun practically stormed out of Youngjae's house,  running his fingers frantically through his dark strands of hair.

Did Youngjae just try to kiss me?! There's no way right? I must've been thinking too hard. Aish, I don't know anymore! What the hell?! Daehyun screamed in his head, rambling his hair violently. He was seriously about to lose it.

Daehyun was still in the process of coming to terms with being in love with his best friend, who was indeed, for a fact, a guy. Youngjae can't just pull stunts like that.

Making matters even worse, Daehyun wanted jump the other right then and there, smashing their lips together in a heated kiss.

"!" He said out loud this time, trying to clear his head from all of these sudden thoughts.

In all honesty, if he keeps thinking about Youngjae like this, there is no telling what he is going to do to the younger.

Pushing the younger down and kissing those pink, soft pouty lips. He can imagine running his mouth all over the other's body, kissing every soft patch of pale, unblemished skin. Pressing his tounge roughly against the younger's in a frantic kiss.

!

Daehyun actually did scream this time. Catching the attention of a bypasser walking their dog.

The older felt his face heat up immensly, feeling even more embarressed about not only his sudden out burst, but also from the heated image he just had of the other.

Oh. my. god. He face palmed, running his hand down his face in defeat.

I'm screwed. I'm so screwed.
~
Oh my god! I almost kissed Daehyun! Youngjae nibbled on the bottom of his lip in fraustration. He was pacing back and forth in his room, not really sure what to do.

How can I explain?! What do I say?


"Oh hey Daehyun, I've been in love with you for almost three years now. How do you feel about that? Still wanna be friends?"

Hell no! He'll hate me for sure if I even think about confessing to him now.

Youngjae took a deep breath, trying to clam himself down. Okay Youngjae, your smart. You can do this. But what do I tell him?

"Hey, there was something on both sides of your face. I was just being the good friend that I am, trying to get it off."

Youngjae screamed in fraustration at how corny the statement sounded. There was no way an excuse like that was going to fly. Daehyun's not stupid, he knew exactly what the younger was trying to do.

Youngjae's cheeks started to burn from the embarressment.

God. I'm doomed. If he finds out how I really feel about him. I. Am. So. Doomed.

It's not like Youngjae could help it. The older was splayed out so perfectly, as if he was almost waiting for the younger to make some kind of move.

With those beautiful, thick, full lips. Those lips that were just taunting Youngjae, begging for him to something to them. How could Youngjae not oblige? He wanted to so bad to give into his urges and just capture the other's lips into a longing, passionate kiss.

Youngjae squealed at the mere thought of it. Kissing Daehyun. Oh how he wanted to so badly,  just to pounce on the older. Dammit! Being so ually fraustrated all of the time . He'd been in love with the same boy for almost three years now, and in those three years he knew that his feelings would never be returned. It. .

It to always be so close with he older but he was never close enough. It that the only thing Youngjae ever thought about was Daehyun and how hard he'd tried pushing the older out of his mind, burying himself in his studies as an excuse to keep from spending any time with the older. Looking for any distraction that he could to simply keep from thinking about the older all the time like he so wanted to.

It was hell to always want that one thing that he would never and could never have. Daehyun. All he want was Daehyun and only Daehyun. He not only wanted the older to return his feelings, but he truly wanted his heart, his trust, and that same obnoxious friendship that hes trying so desperately to hold on to.

Youngjae didn't know how much longer he would be able to keep up this act in front of the other. The longer he drew it out, the harder it was becoming to keep all of these hidden feelings bottled in. Youngjae was almost at the tipping board,so close to the edge, and after today's little incident, he didn't know if he could hold it in anymore.
~
Youngjae franctically made it to his first period class, while successfully avoiding Daehyun on the way, and with the way things were looking now, the older had no problem with it as well.

Two days. It's been two days since the two last talked to each other since the incident. There was no texting, no phone calls, no nothing.

Youngjae was to put it simply, scared out of his mind. He didn't know how Daehyun would react once he saw him. His anxiety levels were at an all time high and he was completely scared less.

Although he had to admit, being ignored by the other hurt. It hurt a lot. It also hurt knowing the reason why he was being ignored, but who could blame the older. If Youngjae were in Daehyun's shoes, really in the older's shoes, than he'd avoid him too.

Just as he was trying to calm his nerves he saw a familiar tall blonde enter the classroom.

"Hey Youngjae!" the younger smilled brightly, waving as he took his seat next to the older.

"Junhonggie!" Youngjae suddenly went into a frenzy. "Junhonggie I need your advice!" he began shaking the other frantically.

"W-Why Jae?! What's wrong?!?" Junhong asked, trying to get a grip on the older.

"Junhonggie please! I really need your advice. " Youngjae was practically begging the other.

"About what" the younger questioned, raising an eyebrow now a little bit curious.

"So I have this friend." Youngjae lied.

"Uh huh." Junhong nodded, motioning for the other to go on.

"And hes in love with another friend."

"This friend wouldn't happen to be someone we know would he ?" the younger pulled his lips into a smirk, raising an eyebrow.

"NO!" Youngjae shot up, face turning a light tint. " Just shut up and listen!" he scowled at the younger.

"Alright. Alright. Gosh, somebody's cranky today." Junhong laughed, waving for him to continue.

Younjae glared at the younger before continuing. " But this other friend doesn't feel the same way, and my friend almost kissed him."

"So what your telling me is..That your friend tried to make a move on this other friend? Who just so happens to not have any feelings for him what so ever." Junhong asked while motioning his hands about in the air, making a dramatic gesture.

"Maybe..." Youngjae mumbled queitly.

"Is this other friend a guy?"

"Well yeah, but what does that have to do with-"

"And hes not gay?"

"Well no, but Junhong what does this have to-"

"Then its simple, hes trying to avoid the other guy for as long as he can." Junhong stated matter of factly, flicking a piece of dirt from his finger nails. " I think it's just best he give him some space. You know what I mean?" he shrugged looking back at the older.

"Yeah but..how is that going to solve the problem?! How is that going to fix anything?!" Youngjae was now getting highly upset, slamming his fist angrily down on his desk.

"You sure I don't know this person Youngjae?" Junhong quirked.

"No. Just shut up and tell me what you mean!" The older retorted, blowing his long frienge out of his face in fraustration.

"What's there to really explain. Your friend is gay. Hes not. End of story." Junhong replied bluntly.

Youngjae blinked a couple of times, trying to process the words that just came out of his friends mouth. "No Junhong, we know that much already. I'm asking you what should he do to make things back to the way they were before." the older said frowing.

"What do you mean?" the younger feigned ignorance.

"You know exactly what I mean you ." Youngjae continued to glare at the blonde. Eyes boreing into his.

"Okay! Okay, gosh! Just stop glaring at me like that, its scary." Junhong gave up, throwing up both his hands in surrender.

Youngjae waited silently for the other to continue.

"So you have either one of two options." the younger stated rasing up two fingers in demenstration." The first one of course is the one I just said a few seconds ago. Back off, give the guy some space, let him blow a little steam off. There's no need to try to persue him, especially if hes purposefully avoiding you. Your just gonna piss him off even more by doing so."

"And the second one." Youngjae looked almost hopeful. He knew he didn't want to see Daehyun just as much as Daehyun didn't want to see him, the reason being out of fear of course, but that didn't mean it still didn't hurt, and he wanted to patch things up with the older as soon a possible. He dreaded for their friendship to turn into an akward one. He had already been avoiding the guy left and right for the past few months. Youngjae didn't need something like an almost kiss to ruin their friendship now. He worked to damn hard!

"The second one." Junhong said grinning smugly. " Just simply confess and see what happens."

"What?!" Youngjae jumped up, almost falling backwards out of his seat. "The hell would he do that for. That's suicide!"

Junhong just simply shrugged again. " Can't be any worst than almost kissing the guy. I mean the relationship is already going to be akward enough. Mind as well get it over with and just see if he excepts it or not."

Youngjae blinked. Then he blinked again. He blinked five times before all of that new information finally sunk in.  "So what your saying is...just grow some balls."

Junhong's grin become a creepy one, proudly patting the older on the back. "That's the way to go Youngjae! I mean who ever your friend is already has balls enough, trying to kiss a guy, whose his friend, who just so happens to not be gay is saying alot already. The worst parts already been over. Now all he has to do is just confess and see what happens at the end of it all. If the guy is a true friend he won't give a , no matter how akward the relationship is. A friend is simply a friend. The both of them will learn to get over it."

Confess...There was no way in hell Youngjae was even considering such a thing. He feared Daehyun's reaction more than death itself, and he did not feel like getting his kicked or rejected for that matter by the one person that truly means the world to him. He didn't want to lose Daehyun over his own selfish feelings. Confessions are just out of the equation.

Being ignored is already painful enough, and although he avoided the other to maintain his own sanity. Daehyun didn't have the slightest clue why, and Youngjae liked it that way.
 
So be stingy, confess and get your heart ripped out, or wait, see if he even wants to talk to you again.

Yeah, Youngjae's options were looking really thin.