Finding out

Imperfections are the best

 

Himchan just stood there in the hallway as he watched the two boys awkwardly shut the door to Youngjae’s room. He really wasn’t all that surprised that he found his younger brother on top of another boy. The older wasn't blind. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that his brother was gay, he never brung any girls around or even dared to talk about them. 

 
Somewhere along the line he just simply came to the conclusion that his brother was gay and he was okay with that. What he didn't quite understand though was why the other boy that Youngjae was laying on top of was no one other than Daehyun.

 
He was very convinced that the other was definitely straight. Hell he even saw the pieces of work the other would have under his arm. The kid was probably one of the most popular guys in the school. So why was he underneath Youngjae, proving to be anything but that.

 
“Uhh..” Himchan gaped, unable to find his voice.

 
The younger boys stopped in their tracks, the looks on their , well, how would one put, it was pretty obvious what they’d been up too, and they were doing a ty job of hiding it. Not only that, but they looked clearly guilty.

 
“H-Hyung..” Youngjae suddenly stammered out. “We were um. W-We were just coming to look for you...” he said avoiding eye contact while biting down on his very noticeable red bottom lip.
 
 
Himchan just watched in awe as the younger tried to come up with his next excuse, he then turned his attention towards Daehyun, whom looked no better. The younger’s hair was a mess, his cheeks flushed more red than anything, and his eyes, well they were just all over the place, anywhere but at him anyway.

 
Himchan cleared his throat not really wanting to hear any more of it. “Uh, you two need to clean yourselves up for dinner. I don’t think you want to go downstairs looking like..that.” he said pointedly.

 
The two instantly blushed, their faces turning a shade darker as if it could get any darker than it already was.

 
Himchan would have found it quite cute if he hadn't seen what he’d seen, and given the circumstances, he’d rather not have seen anything like that at all. He was still straight after all, and seeing his brother on top of the same was just not a pleasant view for him at all.

 
“So yeah..I’m going. You two freshen up and I’ll see you in a bit I guess.” Himchan excused himself awkwardly.

 
Both boys nodded not really knowing what else to do except do as the older of the three told them to do. So they went to opposite ends of the hallway both going into separate bathrooms.

~
 
Youngjae sighed the next morning as he got out of bed. He knew for a fact his brother was going to want answers at some point.

 
Himchan was awfully silent that night as they ate dinner, their parents found it strange and would even question him here and there on why he was being so quiet.

 
The older smiled none the less and told them everything was fine. Something about stressing over finals or something like that, which was a blatant lie because Himchan’s finals weren't until three weeks away and he never stressed before then. 

 
The rents seemed to buy the bait and let it slid while they continued their dinner in silence.

 
It was now 7:42, almost time for Himchan to drop the younger off at school, and oh how Youngjae really wasn’t looking forward to this car ride.

 
He slugged his way down the stairs calling for Daehyun briefly to make sure he was almost done getting ready.

 
Yes. Daehyun still did stay the night which he was really happy about, and no they didn’t do anything because Himchan’s room was right beside his and knew that the older would be able to hear them because he would undeniably be trying to listen. Regardless of rather he wanted to or not because hes still a .

 
Both boys took their seats right across from each other as they poured themselves a bowl of cereal.

 
Himchan came down moments later. Eyeing the two suspiciously, not that he could help it. He really didn’t want to walk in on the two doing something like they did the previous night ever again.

 
“Morning shrimps!” he tried his best to sound as unaffected as he actually did. “Ready to go? I don’t have time to wait around this morning, I’ve got a morning-”

 
“Yeah hyung, we’re about ready.” Youngjae spoke up, while emptying both his and Daehyun’s bowls into the sink.

 
Himchan clicked his tongue, about ready to snap at the younger for interrupting him, but was caught off guard by another person’s throat clearing.

 
“We’re ready hyung, if you are.” Daehyun murmured quietly as he grabbed his backpack and headed out the door. Youngjae soon followed suit as the older was the only one now left in the kitchen.

 
Himchan sighed, trying to rub the left over tension out of his neck. These two were going to be a whole lot more trouble than their worth right now.

 
~
The car ride was surprisingly quiet as well. Himchan hadn’t uttered a single word the whole way there. He waved goodbye to the two before driving off.

 
“Himchan-hyung.. Hes being weird.” Daehyun spoke up after what seemed like an eternity of talking.

 
“Yeah I know. He would have said something by now, no matter what the situation, he would’ve made some kind of scene.” Youngjae said not convinced in the least that his brother was going to keep quiet for long.

 
“You think hes grossed out. I mean obviously hes grossed out.”

 
Youngjae shook his head. “No, hyung doesn’t give a two s about us being you know.” Youngjae said a blush spreading across his face.

 
Daehyun instantly blushed understanding exactly what the younger meant. “So what do you think it could be?”

 
“I don’t know.” the younger spoke truthfully, scratching the base of his forehead. “But I’m gonna find out.”
~

 
Youngjae took a deep breath as he opened the door to his home. He saw Himchan resting on the coach watching T.V. as he flipped through the channels.

 
"Hyung" Youngjae called out, hesitantly taking a seat next to the older. "Hyung, I think we should talk." his voice was laced with uncertainty as he spoke up, turning to face the other.

 
Himchan gave him that 'I don't know what your talking about look' before turning back around to continue flipping through the channels.

 
Youngjae knew his hyung really didn't want to talk about it but he knew that something had to be said or else one of them was going to explode, and he most certainly didn't want it to be Himchan. He sighed in frustration before calmly taking the remote and placing it to the side, 
out of the older's reach.

 
"Hyung, please could you at least hear me out?"

 
"What are you talking about Youngjae? What you and your boyfriend do has absolutely nothing to do with me, just do a better job of keeping your door locked next time. Wouldn't want mom walking in on it." the older said nonchalantly while reaching over the younger to grab the remote.

 
Youngjae glared at his brother before snapping his hand over the older's wrist, completely halting his movements.

 
Himchan gave the younger a questioning look, creasing his eyebrows into an apparent frown. "Let go brat." he calmly threatened.

 
"Not until you listen and talk to me hyung, I'm trying to explain something to you, and Daehyun is not my boyfriend." Youngjae retorted frowning back just as hard.

 
This seemed to have caught Himchan's attention. "What do you mean hes not your um-" the older tried clearing his throat. "Boyfriend? The way you two were all over each other it, looked like the both of you have been dating for ages." the older gaped, slightly surprised.

 
Oh my god, don't tell me my little brother goes around just throwing himself at any guy. Himchan mentally face palmed.

 
Youngjae's face tinted a light pink at his brother's choice of wording. "We-we're not dating hyung! At least not yet.." the younger blushed and lowered his gaze, now biting his lower lip. It was a really annoying habit that hes become accustomed to.

 
"Yet?!" The older was dramatically stunned. "What do you mean not yet?! How can you go around just throwing your self at some guy, even if he has been your best friend for years, you can't just do that Youngjae! You damn near gave me a heart attack!!" Himchan started to scold the younger, now going into full blown mother mode.

 
Youngjae of course would take this over his brother being quiet any day. He smiled shyly to himself as Himchan continued to grill him endlessly.

 
"And another thing, you two will not be doing any more of that!" the older threatened, pointing his finger in the direction of the stairs, where his room was.

 
"What?!" Youngjae gasped. "But hyunggg! Just a few minutes ago you said you didn't even care!" the younger started to stomp his feet.

 
"Lucky for you I changed my mind. My word is final, end of discussion!" Himchan smirked approvingly, knowing that Youngjae wouldn't dare choose to disobey him.

 
"Yah HIMCHAN! Your not my mom!" Youngjae growled, visibly upset as he stomped passed his brother, brushing shoulders with him lightly.

 
Himchan was just about to retort against the other for talking back, but decided to let him blow off some well needed steam. He knew that for what ever reason those two decided to finally get together. Although he was still unsure about how Daehyun truly felt about his brother, clearly from what he'd seen yesterday, he had no problem for switching over to the other team.

 
Himchan still found it mind bobbling. He tried to blink the awkward image out of his mind, not really wanting to recall it right now. Himchan knew his brother swung that way, but he just couldn't get it out of his head that the younger was actually doing those kinds of things.

 
Hes still far to young, and from what Himchan can remember innocent. At least that's what he'd like to believe.

 
"God, I'm going to kill that boy if he even thinks of going any further with that kid." he really did face palm this time, sighing loudly as he slouched back down on the couch.
~
 
Youngjae threw himself on his bed as he screamed into his pillow. There was no way in hell his brother was going to keep him from doing the things that he could only dream of doing with his best friend, or boyfriend? Friends with benefits? He really didn't know what to call them right now.

 
Just as he was thinking of all the ways that he could sneak out to go see the other, he felt his phone vibrate in his back pocket. 

 
It was a text from Daehyun of course. He smiled widely as he opened his inbox to read the incoming message.

 
From:The Idiot

 
Youngjae found himself laughing lightly at his choice of nickname.

 
Hey! Do you want to hang out this Saturday?

 
Youngjae's grin widened even more, quickly typing in an instant response.

 
From:Jae

 
I don't know.. What do you have in mind?

 
It was only a second before he got an instant reply.

 
From:The Idiot

 
I don't know, what do you want to do? ;)

 
Youngjae chuckled softly as he read the other's reply.

 
From:Jae

 
That's not what I asked pabo, I'm saying do you have anything in particular in mind?

 
From:The Idiot

 
Oh! Well.. I have a few things.. but I'm thinking a nice movie date and a walk in the park are at the top of my list.

 
Youngjae almost fell on the floor from laughing so hard at the other's cheesiness. This was really embarrassing  he didn't know how much more of this he could take.

 
From:Jae

 
Your such a corn ball you know that?

 
From: The Idiot

 
You know you love it ^_~

 
Oh my god, Daehyun did not just use the winky smiley on him. Youngjae face palmed as he tried to pull himself together, which he was failing at miserably as he found himself falling back off the bed from laughing so hard.

 
From:Jae

 
Oh my god Dae, what ever you want, just please stop being so corny!

 
From:The Idiot

 
So it's a date! :DDD

 
Youngjae couldn't help but smile as he typed in his next message.

 
From:Jae

 
What ever you want :)

 
He could mentally see the other fist pumping in the air, as he waited for his next response.

 
From:The Idiot

 
You won't be disappointed >:)

 
Youngjae rolled his eyes as he rolled over on his bed, feeling his cheeks heat up as his mind became a daze. There were so many things he didn't want to be disappointed about, and he now knew that Daehyun wasn't going to be one of them.

 
He buried his face back into his soft pillow  The scent of the older was still lingering on it from the other day. He breathed in the intoxicating scent, loving the way that it mixed with his own. He was sure that the grin on his face was going to become permanent.

 
He looked at the message on his screen, scanning over it a couple of times before finally deciding to reply back.

 
From:Jae

 
I'm sure I won't *.*

 
From:The Idiot

 
See you tomorrow.

 
From:Jae

 
Yeah, see you tomorrow.

 
Youngjae than figured it would be best to change the older's screen name from 'The Idoit' to 'My Idiot'