Hidden Words

A Story Where You Belong to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter ~Anonimous~

~Taeyeon Point of View~

It's getting late but it seems that Tiffany and Sooyoung has come home yet, i was calling Tiffany's home and her father said that she was outside still. It makes me jealous that Sooyoung often get Tiffany free time mostly, if only i'm not busy with practice and stuffs. Being together with Tiffany is a great thing, she knows me well than other people do. We connect we each other sometimes before we speak it out.

I miss her, really miss her but the moment she is with Sooyoung and even sleep on her shoulder makes me sad. Am i not enough? I remember that we often argue actually, there are much things that is difference like our way of thinking. But some say that our differences that make us together.

Someone knocked my door when i was thinking about Tiffany. She is here, i really surprised so i rub my eyes quickly.

'Fany?'

'Sorry, it was late and my father told me i better stay with you tonight. I already said to your parents though and they alow me'

She is shivering, her dress is all wet...she look somewhat y. I chuckles a little bit and let her come to my room.

'I'll sleep with your sister but i need clothes to change'

'Eh? Why with my sister? You won't sleep on my room?'

'If i sleep in your room, i may wake up late later'

She giggles and flicks my foreh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter