The Awkward Meeting

A Story Where You Belong to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany is mirroring her appearance when Sooyoung sneaks out inside her room and gives her a hug from the back. At first Tiffany startles but she relax soon after she found out that it was her lover. Tiffany smiles and pats Sooyoung cheek as the taller girl lean her chin on Tiffany's shoulder.

'You're beautiful enough to make the flower go jealous on you'

'Oh My God, Soo you're so cheesy'

'I'm just stating the fact, why are you dress up prettily? Is it because you'll meet 'her'?'

'Soo, are you jealous about the fact that i'm still a close friend with Taeyeon? We're friends nothing more, she has her someone special'

'Really? Who?'

'I don't know though'

Sooyoung facial expression now is a little brighter than earlier after she heard that. She kiss Tiffany's cheek and turn her around as she put her arms around the short girl's waist, she pulls her closer until their eyes meet with each other and they both smiles sheepishly.

'I love you'

'I love you too Soo, now wait outside or we both may get late if we keep doing our skinship here'

Tiffany chuckles softly as she pulls away, Sooyoung winks at her and reply her with a peck on the lips. Tiffany's eyes widen since she didn't expect the kiss. She shakes her head when Sooyoung runs away to the door.

'I don't mind being late as long as i can have you all by myself because you're getting ier everytime i look up at you'

Tiffany fix her dress and close her room's door, she links arm with Sooyoung and goes to the the cab that already wait for them. Sooyoung is a little nervous so she keep on tapping her shoes while holding Tiffany's hand near her chest. Tiffany giggles softly and gives her a quick peck on the cheek to make her less nervous.

'They will be happy to meet you again, don't worry Soo'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter