Should I Hug You or Not?

A Story Where You Belong to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon is on the way to go home when she saw Tiffany, she looks so gloomy and walks blankly when Taeyeon calls her.

'Fany? Are you okay?'

'Uh? Huh? What? Oh, Tae'

'Why? Is something happen?'

Tiffany shakes her head and flashes her eyes smiles. Taeyeon know something isn't right with her but she hesitate to even ask.

'Should i hug you or not?'

Taeyeon mumbles to herself yet clear enough for Tiffany to hear it.

'Up to you, Tae'

Tiffany giggles when she saw her lover being so cute. For a moment, she forgot about what happened back then.

'Aigo, i'm not talking to you, Fany'

'So?'

'Uh, let me hug you. Is that okay Fany ah?'

'Okay'

Taeyeon hugs her tight and she rubs her back, Tiffany calms a little and inhales some of Taeyeon scent. It makes her feel comfortable and she hugs her back.

'Thanks Tae-Tae'

'Welcome Fany~ah'

Taeyeon smiles and pulls away slowly, she looks at her lover which is smiling now. She is glad that Tiffany didn't look gloomy anymore. They both walk to their home while holding hand. Little that they both didn't know, Sooyoung is waiting in front of Tiffany's home. Taeyeon walks Tiffany to her home, when they both seeing Sooyoung. Taeyeon looks at her and sense something wrong when she feels that Tiffany holds her hand tight all of sudden.

'What are you doing here Sooyoung?'

'Uh, Tiffany i need to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter