First day of school

You know? It's complicated

"YAHHH,wake up is already 7.30am! As yr mother says.(you don't like calling her stepmother as if she's a witch?) HELL NO!! She only NAG at you often since you're a girl after all.

You and both your brothers jumped out of the bed.As usual,you and Ricky took the bathroom and oppa will hug on his bolster to take some nap again.

You have a hot bath every morning,but you took longer time today since its yr first day after such a long break.you came out of the bathroom and wake oppa up and push him to the bathroom.you said: have a good bath oppa!! You walked towards the full length mirrored wardrobe to take a look.that's when Ricky came and ask:noona!!want me to tie yr hair for you?? You nodded.He brushed your hair gently,and said yr hair smelled nice noona.You stepped on his leg,YAH,ppalli..... Ouch noona,that hurts!! Nah,it's all done as you see two ponytails on in front of yr blazer.still Ricky tie the best.you rubbed  his hair and said you should be a hairstylist next time.My hair,noona......Ricky says.you know he hated it if someone destroys his hair style. Let me help you as you said.cool enough? You asked,yeah~ noona can be my hairstylist helper too as he joked.

Lets move on  we're late  it's 7.50am.ten more minutes to class said JB as he came out of the bathroom.Three of you hoped on oppa's car(JB's) All of you hated breakfast,so you guys never eat breakfast even though mum ask us to.Unless there's basketball training,JB won't drive us to school.so,you got your backpack and your sports bag.basketball,jersey and towel is inside.the thing you can't forget is PLASTERS.basketball is a game where you got hurt easily.thats why you brought it.

Suddenly your phone vibrated text message.you took of yr phone from yr pocket and saw  the screen showing Co-cap Krystal dm(it means direct message if you don't know) Late again HuH? You replied yeah~ you know I can't wake up that early and I hated coming school early.All the guyz would like grab a chance to talk to me or glue to me,you knew since last year my dear polar(you often call her polar since she's real white)ISH~ as you send your text message to her. She replied Fine,see you in class!>.< hyomin the panda is even earlier than you penguin!! You read and said WHURT??? The late princess is even earlier than me? I shall ask her why.

You reach school on time,that's when the bell rang.BUT,three of you heard screams/fan girls shouting its B.A.P!!!!! Look they are so handsome!!!! Him chan oppa,would you be my girlfriend?  Woah~ you said.This gonna be crazy.your two brothers agreed what you said.you taught is already late...fangirls are still outside at the road side and not inside the hall??still you hate it,Aish~so noisy!!!!! then someone pulled your waist toward him you were a bit shocked at first then he whispered beside your ears: hey my baby's late again huh?Jaehyo,not now you said.You know he's a bit PEVERTED.HELL NO.....it's SUPER DUPER.i guess it's because all her EX was used to seduce him.IDK!!!

Lets go class. Krystal and Hyomin are waiting for me.i guess your friends are waiting for you too.As you slipped and waved goodbye to your brothers but JB grabbed you and kissed on your forehead,see you later sis.have a good day!Noona see you later!! Wait for me in your class!!! Dongsaeng here will fly like a superman to lOOK for you. You smiled at him and nodded.yeah~ WOAH,before you got caught by Jaehyo,you quickly ran to your locker to put down your heavy bags.you threw yr sports bag inside and said hope today is a real good day as you taught what oppa told you just now.Just then,Jaehyo came and whispered: no more running huh? As he pecked yr lips.you pushed him away and said Aish~ Yah,PEVER...he leaned in and shut it.He knew,whenever you are going to say 'peverted' he'll immediately kiss you.His trick to make you not to say peverted in front of him.Oh,my baby used the lip balm I brought!Ish~ he taste your lipbalm again.YAH YOU PEVE...before you even finish your sentence Jaehyo leaned in again.Aish~ I should learnt not to say peverted this word in front of him again,to prevent kisses from him.You don't know why you suddenly thought this way.

There you are Jaejia!! Krystal shouted at you,and you saw guys coming near to you.OMG...Krystal you're gonna pay this man.Btw,three of you we're famous late.since you guys doesn't want to cling with those fans....One of the guy hold your hand,hey you pretty girl,date with me huh?Jaehyo knew and shot a glare to him.HELL NO! She's taken by me Ahn Jaehyo,while he pushed you towards him.Woah,my friend is protecting her girl said your sunbae,B-bomb.Ish~~ hate his annoyance. *urgh as you glared at him.Uh-oh....someone is gonna kill me,yah u-Kwon wait for me!!! As he run the opposite directions.   **Okay here goes you.You are close to BlockB members :)

 

 

Hi Hi :)

is this storyline okay???

hope you guys like it :)

3 chapters will be updated later :)

please wait :) :)

love you readers :) 

see you in 8 hours time,I guess?