Night club

You know? It's complicated

 

This is a under 21 teens night club.Your sunbae opens this club (BEAST) was once your basketball seniors.

It was basically open for you.you know,all guys have a crush on you :)

so....in order for them to meet you everyday,they open this club because they knew you love rapping and dancing :) They are considerate enough tough.

Three of you went to their club 2 weeks ago to celebrate Christmas.There goes my pretty dongsaeng,Junhyung welcomed you to their club.Junhyung loves you a lot like your brother,JB. you guys sat at the business room specially for three of you and Beast oppa's.They opened this room just for you so that you do not need to squeeze with other people,and they knew you hate noisy places.The business room are far away from the main dance floor.You were thankful for all your oppa for sacrifice for you like that.

*TWO WEEKS AGO~~~~~

This time is different,you wanted to hang out outside since it's Christmas right?You didn't wanted to spoil the mood.

So all of you were dancing at the main dance floor.You enjoyed yourself.Just then you saw TeenTop,JR and beast oppa and dongsaengs surround you.*JB and Ricky was with you all the time.*You greeted them and you went on enjoying yourself.Junhyung oppa whispered by your ear asking wanna have rapping tonight with C.A.P,L.joe,J.R and me? All of their eyes looking at me waiting for my agreement.Obviously i can say a NO right???So you went up with them without preparing what are you suppose to rap.Junhyung saw you panic,he whispered by your ear again,FREE-STYLE RAPPING donsaeng!!!!your favorite.....You knew they did this for you again.So Junhyung starts first continued by C.A.P,L.joe,J.R and lastly you.You mixed your rapping with some extremely perfect vocal in.Everyone stopped in the moment what they were doing and looked at you.You did not realise cause you close your eyes while singing and rapping.That's your style.yeah~ 

Wae sseuregicheoreom nal beoryeoseo
Daeche wae nan amugeotdo hal su eobseo
Daeche wae wae wae nan maeil
Neowaui chueokdeureul da jibeodeonjyeo
Mianhae eojjeol suga eobseo
Ireoke barabol subakken
Niga eomneun geon nae gyeote eomneun geon
Simjangi meojeo jugeun geowa gateun geot
Sum swil su eobseo neo eobsi saneun geon sangsanghagijocha sirheo
Nan mideo niga animyeon an doeneungeol
Neomu apa na michyeobeoril geot gata
Ni hyanggiga jitge baeeo
Maeumi teojyeobeoril geot gata
Ulgobulgo igeon anirago ttesseobwado
Cham janinhagedo neon amu maldo haji anha

(BAP COMA)

Your last sentence:You,quite cruel,say nothing

Everybody clapped for you you were a bit shocked when you opened your eyes.Then Ricky came up the stage saying THAT's THE WAY NOONA!!!!!You smiled at him and you quickly ran back to your seat.You didnt wanted to stay there even a single seconds.Then someone caught you in time,not so fast he said.You don't know who was he,and yet you got dragged back to stage.You looked at him and gave a look What you doing?

JB saw you got dragged by some unknown guy,he got up from the seat and wanted to help you,but he was pushed down by Junhyung.He said,relax,let's wait and see what he's going to do and don't make this Christmas Date a mess.JB listens to sunbae and kept looking at you,waiting for that brat to make a move.

He took the mic saying,HI...Pretty girls and handsome boys!! May I get your attention? They all them remain silent since they saw you standing back on stage again waiting what you gonna do next with this guy.Some girls whispering isn't that Jaehyo? The face of BlockB? So handsome!!!!but what is he doing with that girl?She 's not hot enough for our Jaehyo as they were talking.

"I'm going to challenge this girl with singing.Did you guys heard her Free -style rapping adding on singing?Isn't she talented? He asked.Everyone of them nodded while clapping.So,the challenge starts from now,pretty girl?You were surprised what he was saying just now.You look towards all you sunbae,dongsaeng and your precious brothers.JB looked at you and mouthed need help?You wanted to nod,But when you saw your sunbae and dongsaeng especially shouted "GO NOONA YOU CAN MAKE IT!!!!" So...in the end you shook your head.And told youself what as Ricky told you,You can make it Jaejia.But in other mind of JB,he saw your expression she must'nt be okay with this.I'm goin to help her no matter what.

You sang Ailee's "I will show you" when you sang the chorus,your throat is like yelling in pain.WOAH.....then everyone clapped for your incredible voice.While Jaehyo sang "Tell them" like showing i can do better than you?

Then the mic comes back to you,JB took it away and say"i'll challenge you" Mr. with JR.Both of them sang "Bounce" And you were grateful with your awesome brother who save you.But when its time for JR to rap,JB took your hand signaling someone O.K sign.What happened next?BLACKOUT!!???!!!! You were so scared of darkness since young.JB hold your hand tightly just in case you are panic?and said follow me,while JR by your side.Three of you ran towards the private room.Oh,i see now i know.You thanked oppa for helping you.He replied No problem,sis.

Back then,JB was thinking of an idea to help you to get down from the stage.Suddenly his mind pop out something.he asked Doojoon sunbae,Can you do me a favor?Doojoon replied What doyou want me to do?JB:When i go up with JR and grab the mic and challenge that whoever guy,wait for JR to start rapping and will you help me to turn of te electric current and i'll bring Jae to our private room.Is that okay?Everyone agreed what he said and start to move their butts off to private room and left Doojoon,JB and JR waiting for your next turn.Here you go pretty lady,as Jaehyo gave that mic to you.Then JB snatch it away and start singing.

When the lights was back,Jaehyo was standing on the stage alone saying WTH did three of them go?Their gang went up to save Jaehyo just in case he will get some tease from those girls?Then 7 of you just sang you own songs.But Jaehyo went to find you.You were on your way to the washroom.jaehyo was approaching but you didn't knew.

Jaehyo leaned at the wall waiting for you to come out of the washroom.You came out by bumping onto one tall guy.*Oops is that stage guy!!! What am i gonna do????What does he want from me???? as you taught. You say sorry to him for a few times and walked away.Jaehyo grabbed your wrist.You knew this will happen.Jaehyo asked Would you be my girl friend?? I wont recieve any answers NO. Do I even have choice when you said that?as you taught in your heart.Before your mind was back to reality,he already dragged you to his friends BLOCK B. B-Bomb asked New girl,Jaehyo? U-kwon said WOW,its that stage girl!!! Your mind was back.Oh wait is this their friends???OMG this is really DEAD MEAT!!!!! Zico said I bet Jaehyo likes her already! Everyone of them laughed. You didnt know how to react.Still you remained silent.Jaehyo spoke,she 's my new girlfriend i guess with a smile on his face.You reaction was WHURT DID YOU JUST SAID????as you glared at him.Jaehyo saw and whispered by your ear: you got no choice,Let's go!!! as he dragged you into his car.

You wanted to call your oppa to help you get out of this ridiculous unknow guy.But your pockets are empty.Jaehyo asked looking for your phone while waving it in front of you.Yah!!How did you....as you wanted to snatched it back from him,but FAILED.....Jaehyo kept your phone in his pocket and said:wait till we reach that place.WHURT PLACE ARE YOU BRINGING ME TO???????GAWD this is really kidnapping mian.

The atmosphere was AKWard silENCE.Get off the car as he said.You grumble while you open the door,you smeeled the sea.Oh,so we're at the seaside!Let's go as he grabbed your waist.But you push him away.Meanwhile,Jaehyo was checking your phone.When he unlocked your phone,he say two guys between you.He said:it shall be you and me from now.Here!he grabbed your waist and pecked the lips of yours and snap the picture of both of you.Hmm,perfect as he smiled.

There your first kiss go.

 

SORRYEH!!!!!!! 

I UPDATED LATE.....

INTERNET GOT PROBLEM THIS DAY...

AND I@M HAVING BASKETBALL COMPETITION IN WEEKS....

SO EXHAUSTED THAT I SLEEP AFTER TRAININGS....

SO SORRY!!!! >.<