My name,Ahn Jaehyo!

You know? It's complicated

You're officially my girlfriend now as he walked away and taught you will be beside him.Oh,wait i shall introduce my self.My name is.....Okay,where is she?As he saw you stoned there.Hello?????are you okay????Don't tell me that that was your first kiss since you're pretty AND HOT!!!!as he dosen't belives you.So....i stoled you kiss right.It's okay,I shall be your first and the last guy to kiss you he smiled.You slapped his arm hardly.OUCH!!! that hurts!!!!!Anyways,I like strawberries.You was thinking what is he talking about in moments you figured that's my lipgloss flavour since you like strawberry that's why your oppa bought it for you.

URGH! PEVERTED..... UNKNOWN GUY!!! as you bawled to him and walked as far as you could from him.But before you could do it,he grabbed your waist from behind and turn you towards his face and your lips touched again.He murmuredwhie kissing you.Ahn Jaehyo is my name.You pushed him away but your strength is not as powerful as his eventough you join basketball for years.He pushed you towads him and grabbed you even more tightly and touched your lips and said:say my name.Jaehyo?you just want to convince him so that he'll get of from you but not so easy for this Jaehyo.Say it again! YAH AHN JAEHYO!Again as he smiled.YAH PEVERTED YOU...as he leaned in to shut your mouth.So,this is your third kiss right?as you said.THIS IS REAL CRAZY!!!!!! he commented:you've got kissable pure lips I think I'm gonna miss you lips in seconds.ISH PEVERT as  he pressed his lips onto yours again.Jaejia,you're cute as he pinched you cheeks.Wow,your cheeks are bouncy too!Then your phone vibrated Jaehyo took it out and saw:JB oppa with JB's pictureWit,where the heck he got my name?

598875_440759685963337_1707655158_n.jpg

He answered and the other side bawled:YAH JAE,where are you?Jaehyo answered :I'm with her and she's my girlfriend,please borrow me her for tonight kthanksbye as he hung it up.In the other hand JB was worried and said:Yeoboseyeo???but the lined ended already.He called you again but it went into voicemail box.AISH....Where's noona as Ricky asked he answered she got kidnapped by some unknown guy.The senior Jun hyung who was listening their conversation asked WHO'S KIDNAPPED???then everone shut their mouth to listen whats is happening.My sister Jae was got kidnapped by some unknow guy and he proclaimed that he's Jae's girlfriend.Jun hyung barked WTH???? As everyone knws,she dont really communicate with guys and she hated guys since high school unless they really got close relationship with them Teentop,Beast,JR.No one else! Who could it be?

He said he'll borrow Jae for tonight.I hope nothing bad happened to her as JB said.Let me fetch you home as Jun hyung offered.Truthlly,everyone of them knows Jungyung really love her like her real sister but because of some accidents her sister died.Then they came to know JB first then,Teentop and lastly Jae.That's why when JB and Ricky are not around Jun hyung will be replacing their place.He's worried like HELL MAN and drove 180km/h to their house.

Jaehyo kept your phone and sticked out his tongue towards you and said:I'm confisticating your phone till you reach your home and left you alone angrily.Let's enjoy the night as he layed on the sand ground and signaling you to lay beside him.You refused to since he snatched your phona away and brought you to this place and WHAT is he KISSED you for how many times????? JAEJIA!!!!AM I CRAZY TO DO ALL THIS WITH THIS PEVERTED GUY AND I HAVENT EVEN GOT CLOSE WITH YOU!!!!as you taught.But you were on the sand already.Jaehyo pushed you down and you're on top of him.WOAH,what are you doing as you said.Hmm....your hair smelled nice too.Do you love strawberries that much?Everything just smelled like strawberry  as he laughed.This guy is really a thing you smelled my hair,stole my lips and even tasted the lipgloss flavour WTH?as you taught.

Then you heard a couple saying look,they are so sweet! as they were reffering to both of you.You glared at them.Jaehyo turned you around after he heard the comments.So,he is on top of you now.GAWD WHAT iS HE GONNA DO NOW!!!! as your throat was screaming but it didnt came out one of it form your mouth.You looked at him.He's handsome,good features,and what?his lips are ao attractive!!! okay,wait!!! what did i just said?his lips is attractive?OMG i think my brain was washed by him already!!!!you are goin insane Jaejia!!!!! stop thinking and push him away from you.But you can't make it.His eyes are starring at you already.You heart beats 10 times faster than before.You finally spoked:what are you doing as you start to crawled backwards.He followed then what are you doing?Urm...I.....as you look left and right really dunno how to face this guy and this peverted guy.Then he kissed you and turned his head to the right angle and deepens the kiss.Jaehyo's mind:I,didn't even knew this girl for long and what am i doing already?KISS?That was his first time to do this too!This is not the real me.Usually all the girls will be flirting around him and wants his kisses but  he'll shoo them away but this time is different! i'm comfortable with her that i make the first move as he taught.You here were shocked with all his sudden reactions but you were confused.....shall i kiss him back?or just let him be?For real you didnt know how to react but you taught of the dramas are always like this.BUT NO JOKE!!!!! His Kiss was  just WOAH..So..you just kissed him back without you knowing it.Jaehyo was shocked too.He taught you'll pushed him away like before.You taught:So...this was my first reaction.Both of you were almost breathless,Jaehyo broke the kiss.Seriousle Jaejia,you're INSANE to response his kiss!!!! AH GAWD this is AKWARD as Jaehyo taught in his mind.What shall I do???Jaehyo,you broke all the guyz record man,i only know you for an hour.Wait not friends but we already did that!!!!! What's going on Jaejia!!!!!as you covered your face with your hands while jaehyo rubbed his neck.

Have fun?as Jaehyo's lips came out this two words.he was suprised that he say  this too.beside your ear.But you didnt replied you were too ashamed with your doings with him just now.*cute* as Jaehyo taught and in other mind he taught I think I've scared her for  today.Let's go home,I'll fetch you back.You've got no choice but to follow him since there are no public transport at this hour.

LIKE THIS CHAPTER???? :)

KEKEKE......JAEHYO IS NAUGHTY ENOUGH TO STEAL HER LIPS :)

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER...

WILL BE BACK TOMORROW OR TONIGHT :)