F I F T Y - O N E

I'm His Substitute Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
;Nara’s  POV         I left B.A.P's dorm before I would be drowned from the embarrassment. Zelo had clearly seen it all. His big 'whoa' was scandalous enough that the rest of the members came rushing to see what was happening inside the room. They probably thought we were kind of having a steamy moment inside the room.   Our lips did touched, okay. But it was only for a millisecond and it was much of a big deal to s. They teased us like the world would end if they couldn't spare a full hour to tease us. And what made it more annoying was that they just wouldn't stop.   So what I did, I stormed out of that stupid dorm and went home. It was still five in the afternoon. Good thing, I have my own keys incase no one's around at the dorm. But I doubt it. Ari, Rina, and Sara got no schedules for today. The were probably in the dorm watching some horror movies. And I was right. The three of them were watching horror movies in the living room.   "Hey yo!" Rina chirped, her eyes still on the screen. "How's Daehyun?"   I slumped on the couch and grabbed Ari's ice cream. "He's fine. He's feeling better." I told them. Ari took her ice cream back. "Is there an ice cream left for me?"   "In the fridge, unnie." Ari said without looking at me.   I sighed as I stood, the same moment the three girls shouted in unison. A shocking scream filled my ears that I went deaf for a moment. "Geez, people. If you can't handle it, why watch it?" I told them but they only laughed.   "Oh, here Nara-yah." Sara was handing me a rolled up newspaper.   "Huh? What's this?"   "Newspaper."   "I know. But you do know I don't read newspapers, don't you?"   "Ah, yes" She beamed at me. "But just read it. You will find an interesting story in there." She even winked. Shrugging, I ventured towards the kitchen with the newspaper on my hand. I opened the fridge to get the ice cream. I scooped some of it and filled a glass for myself. My eyes caught the newspaper and got interested to read it since Sara told me I'd find some interesting news in there.   I unrolled the newspaper and gasped. My eyes went wide and my mouth dropped open. If I didn't close it on time, the ice cream from my mouth would probably drop. There, on the front page, was a picture of me and Daehyun the other day at the park. It was taken when we were both going home. I had the umbrella on my hand while Daehyun's arm was on my shoulder. I remember we weren't talking at the time but he was smiling in the picture.   I wonder what he was thinking.   "B.A.P's Daehyun and AfLame's Nara had a great time together at the park." I read aloud the headline.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter