CHAPTER 2

If Only I Knew

 

In the class..

“I told you, we’re late.” Sehun mumbled.

“Yeah! I know. There are many students already and the seats are occupied.”

“I can’t find a vacant seat for two.”

“For two?”

“Yes, the two of us.”

“ooooooooooh….(searching for a vacant seat) there.. there.. (pointing near the window)”

When they got their Kai found out that it’s not vacant for two. A pink colored hair guy is sleeping in his desk.

“Oh! This is bad, Sehunnie.”

Sehun glared at Kai.

“Ok! Sehun. Se……hu……n.”

After Kai mentioned the word Sehun the guy woke and looked up towards them.

It was Luhan. (He really looked cute with his sleepy eyes.)

“ooooh?”

“ooooh?” Kai replied. (He was startled to see a cute looking guy.)

“oooh!?!?” Sehun copied them sarcastically.

“Sehun, you sit here with him. I’ll just find another seat.”

“Ok!”

Luhan cannot concentrate during class. He keeps on glancing Sehun and he was palpitating (abnormal trembling of the heart). Luhan played his own rubix cube and in just ± 2 minute he finished it.

“WAAAAAH! DAEBAK! How did you do that?”

Sehun didn’t realized that he was talking to loud that the professor hear it and the class was distracted.

The professor asked him to stand.

“For that disturbance on the first day of class you will be the first one to perform in front of the class tomorrow. You need to make your own dance steps with your pair, which is, if you can find a partner and if you can’t find a partner I will let you right the summary of our books for one week during your break time.”

Luhan wanted to raise his hand to help Sehun and be his partner but before could Kai raised his hand first.

“Professor EunHyuk!”

“What?” The professor faced Kai.

“I would like to be his partner.”

“Oh? You’re Kai right? I heard a lot of things about you.” He then faced Sehun. “You’re lucky that you had him as your partner.”

After class, before Sehun could leave his chair.

“Sorry.” Luhan looked very sorry for Sehun. “I really am sorry.” Luhan added.

“No. It’s okay. It wasn’t really your fault. I’m like that when I’m amazed.”

“Sorry..again.. I play like that when I’m..”

Before Luhan could finish talking Kai entered to their conversation.

“Good job, Sehunnie. We can have our first showcase right away. I will wait for you outside the convenience store.”

Luhan entered. “Convenience store?”

“Yes, Sehun is working part time there. .. ??”

Kai paused and glare at Luhan. Kai is curios if who he was.

“Oh! I’m sorry but I’m Luhan.”

“Oh! Yes! Luhan. Hello. I’m your seatmates friend, Kai.”

“Kai, Luhan. I’ll be going.” Sehun smiles. “I need to work early so I could go early and practice with you for tomorrow.” Sehun added.

“Bye, Sehunnie.” Luhan smiled.

Kai laughed for Luhan called him like that.

“Bye.” Sehun smiled.

“YAAAH! He called you Sehunnie. Why aren’t you mad?”

“Bye, choco.” Sehun smiled and run off.

“YAAAAAH!”

Then Kai and Luhan was left.

“Can I know where he works at?” Luhan asked nervously.

“Why? Do you need money? You need a job also? Sure, you can work there.”

“EH?”

“I own that store. After I knew Sehun was working there I asked my parents to give it to me.”

“EH?”
“You don’t want that job?”

“Oh! Yes! I need it. When can I start?”

“Today.”

“EH?”

“Right now.”

“EH?”
Kai smiled. “Anytime you want. I’ll give you the address but please don’t tell Sehun about this.”

 

‘Luhan looked cute with his sleepy eyes’- He really is. Have you guys seen Luhan at the airport (pictures or videos) when his eyes looked like he didn’t get much sleep? It’s an OMO! kkk He really is cute, like a baby.

Rubix cube- in this story Luhan designed his own rubix cube. (Recall from chapter 1 that Luhan’s family own the top Gaming and Toy Company) Luhan really could play rubix cube in just ± 2 minute but when he was with Sehun he really can’t make it to to that minute. kkk Sorry guys if I used this idea.

Professor EunHyuk- Yes! It’s EunHyuk from Super Junior. He was the one who came out of my mind when I was thinking who would fit for a dance major professor. EunHyuk as the lead dancer fits right?