CHAPTER 5

If Only I Knew

 

At the convenience store..

While Sehun was arranging the drinks in the refrigerator Luhan walked towards him.

“Sehun.”

Before Sehun could face him Luhan hugged him and said,

“Let me just hug you. For a second or two. Please.”

“Why? Why are you doing this?”

“I really don’t know what to do right now. I need someone.”

“I can be.” Sehun was worried. “I told you I will do anything last time right? Luhan, I can be your wall. Say everything, do everything. I will be a wall that will protect you. I won’t tell you to stop. I won’t tell you to continue. I’ll just be with you everywhere you go.” Sehun smiled.

Luhan cried. “Promise me.”

Then they heard the door opened. Luhan immediately go to the cashiers area while Sehun continued arranging the drinks.

“Oh! Lay! Kai! Why are you here?” Luhan asked, surprised.

“I saw Kai while I was heading here to see you. It happened that he also is going here to see Sehun.” Lay answered.

“Where is he?” Kai asked.

“I want the four of us go out tonight. My treat.” Lay smiled.

“Sure.” Kai said.

“Sure.” Sehun said while walking towards them.

At the restaurant..

“Sehun, beware!” Lay said.. “Luhan is particular with his bed. He hates someone sleeping in his bed. Don’t even dare sitting there. He really is something.” Lay paused, and his face was like someone who is very afraid. “Something scary.”

“Don’t worry. I won’t even go to his room.” Sehun replied smiling.

One week later..

In their apartment..

Sehun happened to walk by Luhan’s room. He laughed when he saw Luhan arranging his Hello Kitty collection.

Luhan heard him, “Why, are you laughing?”

“I never saw a guy collecting Hello Kitty stuffs.” Sehun laughed.

Luhan walked towards him and extends his hand to Sehun.

“What’s this?” Sehun asked.

“Wear that. It’s my favorite Hello Kitty necklace.”

Before Sehun could talk Luhan got the necklace and helped him wear it.

“Be my wall, forever.”

“I will, Xia Lu.” Sehun smiled.

“Where are you going this weekend?”

“Me?”

“No! I’m asking our cook.” Luhan laugh. “Let’s go to Jeju. We have a resort there. I mean, we have our favorite resort there where I used to go with my friends.”

“But, we don’t have money.”

“I will pay for you. Uuuhm.. We just got our salary and I over timed for you right?”

In the airport going to Jeju Island many girls where looking at them for they really looked handsome. People thought that they were k-pop artists.

Sehun can’t grab Luhan’s hand, so he grab his sleeve and slowly follow his arm down until he reches Luhans hand and said to Luhan, “Let’s buy Milk Tea.”

 

“Uh?” Luhan was surprised, “You also like Milk Tea? What flavor? I like Taro.”

“I like chocolate Milk Tea but let’s try a different one!?”

“What flavor then?” Luhan asked.

“uuuhm.. Let’s try Iced Americano.”

But Luhan realized that he don’t have cash and Sehun figured it out. Sehun showed his card to the cashier and the cashier gave them their order with great respect.

“What’s with that card?” Luhan asked.

“Oh! It’s just a give-away.” Sehun smiled widely.

“What’s with your smile?” Luhan was curios.

“Nothing. Nothing big but it’s my first time trying other flavors even though we created those flavors.”

“What?”

“Nothing.”

“You always say nothing.”

“I like you.” Sehun smiled.

“EH?”

“There is something in your smile that made me want to see you every day after you called me Sehunnie and smiled at me.”

“ChinCha??” Luhan was surprised.

“ChinCha!!” Sehun winked at him.

 

Luhan is a germaphobe, he won’t even let anyone sit on his bed  I was just fond with some macros on their bebut photos when they were together in a bed.

Luhan’s Hello Kitty collection- I heard of it, I don’t think if it’s just a rumor but I do believe that Luhan really collects Hello Kitty stuffs.

Luhan mentioned about their ‘cook’- I missed omma D.O. who always cooks for them.

I have read that If Sehun can’t grab Luhan’s hand, Sehun would grab Luhan’s sleeve instead and slowly follow his arm down until he reaches Luhan’s hand. *melts

Milk Tea- Luhan and Sehun is really known in buying Milk Tea. They really buy together Milk Tea when EXO-M is in Korea.

Taro flavor- I heard it was Luhan’s favorite flavor and

Chocolate flavor- was Sehun’s favorite one.

About the ‘Iced Americano’ flavor- I heard that Sehun and Luhan realized lately that their favorite flavor was Iced Americano.

And about the airport thing- kkkkk EXOtics are known to follow EXO everywhere right? kkkk Every time they are at the airport there are also pictures of them. Always.

Chincha- means “really” or “seriously”.