CHAPTER 6

If Only I Knew

 

When they arrived at the resort they checked in there was also a couple who checked in with them. ( Pretty ones and they even twinkle with the dress they ware.)

When they were going to their rooms, the other girl walked toward Luhan.

“Hi! Are you couples? This is great. We’re also on our honeymoon. I’m Tiffany.”

“Yes. We’re couple. I’m Luhan.”

“I hope we can walk together tomorrow.” Tiffany smiled.

Sehun got jealous and grab Luhan to their room.

“You’re jealous right? I like that!” Luhan smiles. “ I’ll make you jealous again.” Luhan added, laughing.

“Let’s go back to Seoul.”

“I’m just joking, Sehunnie.” Luhan smiled with a worried face.

Later, a personnel from the resort introduced to them their dinner sets to offer for couples. After they chose,

“Thank you, sir. A couple also ordered the same set as you. Enjoy the rest of your stay here and enjoy your honeymoon.”

“Ok! We’ll enjoy it!” Luhan smiles widely.

“YAAAH!” Sehun’s face turned red.

Dinner time..

Sehun got upset when he saw that the couple who chose the same dinner set as them was the couple before.

“Oh! Hi! (turned her head to Sehun then back to Luhan) Hi Luhan!” Tiffany said, smiling.

“Hi! I’m TaeYeon.” Tiffany’s partner smiles at them.

“Hello, Tiffany. Hello TaeYeon.” Luhan also smiled at them.

“Hello, TaeYeon.” Sehun didn’t even look at Tiffany.

The dinner was over but Tiffany still talks to Luhan with interest in her eyes. TaeYeon and Sehun was just silence.

Morning came..

Luhan and Sehun planned to visit museums and some stores. Unfortunately they met Tiffany with TaeYeon again.

Tiffany then grabbed Luhans arms and walked with them.

Sehun and TaeYeon had no choice but to follow them around for how many hours.

“Look at those two, they look good together.” Tiffany said referring to Sehun and TaeYeon.

Luhan just smiled.

When they were back in the resort Sehun was really upset.

“We’re going back home tomorrow but I haven’t spend time with you.” Sehun said while walking towards their room with Luhan.

While Luhan and Sehun was inside their room someone knocked the door forcibly. Luhan opened it, it was TaeYeon.

“Luhan. HELP! Please go to our room. Tiffany! She’s..” TaeYeon looked frightened. “ I don’t know how to do CPR.”

“What?” Luhan and Sehun together with TaeYeon rushed to where Tiffany is.

Tells fell in Sehun’s eyes when he saw Luhan coming towards Tiffany attempting to do the CPR but Luhan got up and kissed Sehun. After a 60-seconds kiss Luhan grabbed Tiffany from the bed.

“I know you’re just acting. You’re even breathing normally when I saw you lying there. Stop ruining our honeymoon.”

All of them were shock.

(optional story to save TaeNy couple shippers)

Then, Tiffany cried. “I just did that to make TaeYeon jealous. I’m sorry for using you. I also got jealous when TaeYeon was with LeeTeuk.”

In their room..

Sehun’s spirit was so lifted up that he didn’t realize that Luhan was in the shower room.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!” they both screamed.

“Yaaah!” Sehun was crying.

“Why are you crying? I’m not . I’m wearing my underwear.”

“Yaaa! Don’t even mention that word to me.”

“I love you.”

Sehun’s face turned red. Luhan then kissed him.. longer than their first kiss.

 

Tiffany and TaeYeon or TaeNy couple- Yes! They really are also couple from Girls’ Generation and T.T.S.

Twinkle- T.T.S. song where EXO-K was also featured in this music video.

While I was making this chapter my mind was on the SMTown Concert during the collaboration of T.T.S. and EXO where Tiffany mentioned Luhan and after the performance Tiffany was near Luhan and Sehun was near TeaYeon.

LeeTeuk- leader of Super Junior, also paired up with TaeYeon leader of Girls’ Generation. I made an optional story to save TaeNy couple. Kkkk

About Sehun crying after he saw Luhan - I have read that Sehun really did cry for nights after accidentally seeing Luhan .