Devil Face 1

The devil face?

I woke up lazily from my slumber; I just sleep like 2 hours per-day. Never more and never less because my father won’t ever let me have a normal sleep time. I walk to toilet and bath as fast as I can because I am forbidden to take a long bath. I clean myself with my old towel that always be at my side and I can see many small holes but I never dare to complain. I rather use it than being kick or slap if I ask for a new one.

I open my one and only closet carefully because the closet it old more than my age are and it just wait to collapsed but I not really care because I don’t have a lot of clothes anyway. When I finished prepare myself, I walk toward the kitchen so I can cook breakfast for my father and his princess my sister. Actually they are not really my biological family, they just my step father and step sister. My mom marries him and that time I like 5 years old.

After 2 years they get marry, my mom die because of cancer and that was a started for my ‘nice ‘ and ‘comfortable’ life I have until now.

“Ouch!”

I can feel pain at my head when some slapped it hard and when I flipped my back and look at the figure, I realizes that my sister just hit me with a newspaper. I just looked at her that smiles show her not so white teeth. When I see her clothes I was like ‘just don’t wear anything’. Then I hear a footstep that walk toward us, my biggest nightmare just come. Oh mom helps me!

“Dad look at this devil, he just look at me like he not satisfy with something”

I step back and when my back touch wall I know I can’t run to save myself.

“You do what?”

He asks me with a stern voice that really scared me up. I try to deny it but not word comes out from my mouth. He hates everything about me, my face my body even how I walk. I have an urgent to ask but hey he one of the scary person you never want to face. I swear! I can feel he walk near me and pull my shirt collar until our face are close. I can see his wrinkles and his eyes who stare at me.

‘say something say something’ I try to courage myself to say something but it hard to talk as I use to be just like a mute person. Then, he dragged me forcedly and just knew it the place he will bring me. Now I’m facing mirror look at my own reflection. I look at myself, what going wrong with me, why he hates my face why?

“Look at yourself, did you feel like you are boy? NO! You not even look like one. Look at your body not muscle at all, just some skull! Everyone feel disgusting with you and you know how embarrassing I am to face a community?”

I just hear that cursed word, I use with it as the word keep repeated since I was a kid. I try to lift heavy thing pray my body will build some muscle but nothing happen I lost hope. He face come closer to me and oh god I so trembling right know.

He whispers to me.

“You are devil face and you shouldn’t ever reveal your face when you’re in public. Always use mask I give to you and if you dare to disobey my word, just be aware because you will never see a sunshine’s ever again!”

I gulped my own saliva!

..............................

 

hello....

my first short intro

please subscribe and comment....!