Devil Face 4

The devil face?

“ahhhhhhh”

He won’t stop pull my hair and drag me along the stair. I can feel my bones will cracked and I whimper when my back finally meet a hard floor. He throw me hard at the wall and my head knock it, a fresh blood trail from it.

“So you make a new friend huh? She protected you? What did I say before?”

I seal my mouth to say any word. I too scare to answer the damn question. Yes I have a friend and she promise to protect me from you bastard! I hope I brave enough to spill that word. But being me the scare little cat, I won’t ever try to say that.

He walks toward me just like a buffalo that see the red color. Save me please save God. Oh I forget I will never be saved by anyone. I always ask myself that if my neighbor’s is deaf never heard any sound that comes from this stupid house. My whimper, a crying and calling for help or this house my father have put a soundproof and I never knew about it.

SLAP!

SLAP!

KICK!

A numerous beat that I can’t count. I screamed and can feel my face wet maybe a mix between blood and tear. My step sister a standing proudly looking at me that was being beat without any mercy like she watching a great drama that playing on the TV. I see her smirk and I swear I have urgent to go to her and beat her like how his father doing to me right now.

Almost an hour, I lying in the floor still with my eyes open looking straight at my dad who now sit on the chair looking at me with any expression.

“Sunha-ah let eat outside, I don’t think this ugly thing can move to cook for us”

That is, I being leaved by them just like that. I try to stand but my body won’t react. It hurt; every part in my body is hurt. I force my body to wake up and I hold the near table to being a supporter. I hissed as I can feel a pain from the beat I get.

I have to take this opportunity to clean myself and use a bathroom as much as I want. After I clean myself, I sit at my small mirror looking at my face. A swollen head and eyes, a effect after being crying over and over because of the painful beat I get.

I took my only one comb and comb my hair, I hissed a bit because that old man just pulls my hair very hard. I can see a few string of my hair in the comb. Oh my hair! I take a plaster that Luna give to me ‘take this Jong Jong because I have the feeling you will need this’ that was she say to me. Well she can be a future teller.

After finish treat all my wound that has been created creatively by my father, I lying on my bed and every move make me hissed for pain. Lying on the bed and looking the white ceiling, hoping that both of the stupid creatures won’t disturbing me and let me rest after the torturing.

Without realizing I fall a sleep with my tear falling down from my eyes.

.

.

.

^_____________________^

.

.

.

I walk slowly to my new class with my horrible best friend; I never knew how we both can be friend when we have very opposite personality. I a cold boy and a poker face prince that what he say while his so bright and always show his emotion without worry and he always prick people and never afraid to others.

One thing I’m very sure the main reason our relationship is still strong is because inside this Lee Sungyeol, his is very understanding friend and always make me comfortable around him and not a hypocrite. I hate that type of person because I always meet them. The reason is because I’m known as the son of the rich man and they can share my popularity that I never want in first place.

Actually I was study at other school different from sungyeol but that never be a reason we will be far as our house is just beside each other. I create some problem at my ex-school and make my father forced me to go to the same  school with this choding. It not mean that I don’t want to be same school with him but let say sometimes his act can make me feel so embarrassing.

 I sit at my chair and plug my earphone and hear a song i like ignored the lesson that so boring to be learn. I learn that before because I have private tutor at home and feel so damn relief when the teacher is not really care about the few student that ignore what she teaching in front.

I look outside the door and suddenly my brain play the incident i have with that boy and i keep thinking about the mask boy or devil face. What a weird nickname he has. I really want to see his face so that I can believe about the stupid rumor about him. I’m not that childish that always believes on gossip or something.

I need prove to everything I hear. That’s me Kim MyungSoo.

*Bell Ring

I took my bun that i bring from my house because I dislike to eat at the canteen that crowded with many people and the most thing I hate is the fan girl that scream like a crazy woman when they see me and my best friend. I’m not an idol or popular actor that have to give a autograph or something and plus want to take a picture with me. it's sick!

“Yeol where is the way to rooftop?”

“Rooftop? That way but why you asking about it?”

Without answering his question I make a faster move to the direction his giving me and just climbed the stair until and I can feel a wind touch my face.

“Ah peaceful!”

I look around and my sight sees legs but can’t see the other half of the body as being cover by the wall. The figure hand holds some weird mask and that struck me as I remember that mask that being wear by the devil face.

I make a slowly move and careful not to make any sound that might make the boy will noticed my existing and run away twice from me. I noticed my heart is beating so fast, I thought that I just run from the marathon. I keep closer to him closer and only a few move I will see his face.

 

~_______________________________~

my new subscriber...thanks....:)

Ero-chibi

hyper_Pola

GellyLSJ

IceBabyBoy

iamaninspirit (hey our nickname is only nearly same..only seprated my an) ^_^

potgas10*

 

*please comment ... and correct me....
Love You guys......... Muax <3